Han solo vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Han solo did kill the clone palpatine that was like 5 times stronger or maybe more, han killed him in the back of him and cmon ppl han solo is a great mercenary. I even think the force in always protecting him somehow. Who knows he could have been the most powerful jedi if he had a lightsaber

We all know dooku

Fishy
Dooku wins this no question, come on I expected better threads from you... Dooku is not stupid enough to fall for something like that, he would sense an attack coming block it and throw the shot right back in Hans face

Darth L. Dipsit
Fishy, he's using logic. However, there were special circumstances for that time he killed the Emperor clone. Dooku, I think, would never take the fall unless he was made very vulnerable somehow, like the Emperor, and even then he might be agile enough to block the shot. In an open fight, though, Dooku and the Emperor clone would both destroy Solo, I think.

Bobafetty
Dooku would slaughter Hans like a cat slaughters a rat. It's not even fair. Sorry to all you Hans fans out there but this match easily goes to the count.

Darth_Otaku
Dooku...

Kun-ni Habeo
count

darth_amethyst
how the heck COULD solo win???? i mean if a freakin clone trooper.... no a freakin unarmed battle droid can kill him!!!!

no effence but doku has a total advantage

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Han Solo would waste a clone trooper and a battle droid (armed) at the same time.

But Dooku would smiTe him.

DarthChris
Han is awesome but a lightsaber through his body. Count wins

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Dooku would slaughter Hans like a cat slaughters a rat. It's not even fair. Sorry to all you Hans fans out there but this match easily goes to the count.

the name is Han Solo. Not some Norwegian viking blonde buff dude in leather called "Hans"

~wickerman~

28Dave37
....................................................are you kidding................dooku takes it TOO easy

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Wickerman
the name is Han Solo. Not some Norwegian viking blonde buff dude in leather called "Hans"

~wickerman~
sorry just shortening it.

Boris
Silly thread to be honest, a Sith Lord against a Smugger? Please..

Gryn Jabar
Wots a smugger? big grin

Fishy
A guy who already smuggled the L over the border

Lord_Windu
lol

Bobafetty
I dont get it.

Darth L. Dipsit
He forgot the "L" in "smuggler." They were making a friendly jibe.

darth tyrant
count dooku would win by using his force lighting

Darth L. Dipsit
Force lightning? I completely agree, but I don't think that he'd have to resort to that. I mean, he could kill Solo with Force-slap for Christ's sake (no offense, just made that up). I mean, as cool as Solo is (he rocks), he has no Force power and no defense.

By the way, it's nice to meet you, sir. Peace.

darth tyrant
force slap huh, that would be very interesting to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.