Batman vs Spiderman/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Batman
Batman can use any means neccessary to defeat spidey and wolverine.
Spidey and Wolverine can uses any means neccessary to defeat batman.
So who wins? Any opinions.

ZephroCarnelian
Spiderman and Wolverine.

Bats is good.

But he's not THAT good.

Sentry
He'd have trouble with one of them, two of them together? Batman dies.

CorderaMitchell
I know you loooove batman, so i'm going to assume that bats has preptime, I'm not sure thats going to work when he is out ranked physically, matched mentally, has only better gadgets, and no pre cog and is outnumbered.

who?-kid
Like Batman vs Spider-Man isn't bad enough for Batsie...

jinzin
unless bats gets preptime...he goes down hard here....

MrHeavySilence
If this is the "by any means necessary" thing, Batman could easily escape from the spidey sense and Wolverine's heightened senses and prepare to beat them on their next encounter. By the time Wolverine tracks Batman, Bruce will have enough time to figure out what to do.

If this is like..closed off kinda battle then Batman could stall them for awhile maybe 1 or 2 comics but Wolverine would just slash him to death.

jinzin
well any means necessary...batman gets the batwing to hone in on his location while he falls back throwing everything at his disposal to buy time....batwing arrives kaboom....wolverine and spiderman are down and out......so it's not entirely inplausible for batman to win via any means neccasary......

but I see it happening like this spider webbing goes low, spiderman goes high wolverine hits him hard....end of fight...

mr.smiley
Batman is getting beat like their is no tommorow

CorderaMitchell
these guys aint waiting till batman show his stuff even if he is ready, he only surpasses by gadgetry and that is not by much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.