Honesty Meter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
If ya found a wallet with a large amount of money in it what would you do?

The Biker Scout
...hard to say...but im a charity person...

Korri
Buy That Guitar ive always wanted.

The Biker Scout
naughty

Korri
Oh, i know.

XIA
I'd keep it

The Biker Scout
lol

Darth Mantis
How much we talking?

The Biker Scout
use your imagination

Darth Mantis
... I'll probably give it back to the person.

Killer_Dennis
keep it

Fellatio
well I'm not really a very honest person... sad

wuTa
if your honest and return its mostly likely your gonna get a reward anyways

Maya Zurak

ladygrim
hmmm well depending on how much is in it really but probably spend it on something

Storm
Be Honest and try to contact the person yourself.

shellie
I would turn the wallet into the police and let them try to find the owner...Id want to keep it but really...it could have belonged to a mom or a dad and that was their grocery money to feed their children or to pay their rent...I know had it been my grocery money...Id be devastated to loose it.

Besides after 30 days and the owner isnt found...they let you keep it.

Korri
Yeah i did that with a watch once, it was crap anyway.

shellie
laughing out loud no doubt

eggmayo
I'd take the money out, then put all the cashcards into ATM machines, and throw the wallet in a ditch or burn it.

Bun Bun
I'd try and contact the person who lost it cuz the smae thing happened w/ me and i lost my purse eek!

The Biker Scout
thata girl

Neo_Version 7
i would contact the person.

btw, wouldn't it be kinda obvious if u took a couple of bucks and returned it? just wondering...

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Korri
Buy That Guitar ive always wanted.

Yeah. F*ck giving it back, I've always followed "Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers"..I need some dough anyhow.

Clovie
try to find the person if it was imposible..dunno..but i don't trust police erm

s|m
look around to see if anyone's there..if not.. i'd take some of it and leave the wallet where i found it.

Morbid4Daniel
Me either. Nobody can trust the police..especially after all that shit on the news that they've done...Plus what they did to my uncle.

Neo_Version 7
so...what'd they do?

LLG
If there's a lot of money, I would try to contact that person. If it's just a couple of dollars I would probably keep it. It also depends what else is in his/her wallet. If there's a lot of important things in the wallet, I would return it.

Morbid4Daniel
Long long long story. They scraped his face up when he wasnt even struggling, and added things that he didnt do onto the paper where it says what all he did.

Neo_Version 7
yeah? well, that sucks.

hope he's alrite.

Morbid4Daniel
He's alright. It happened a few months ago actually.

Big Evil
The money is mine, the wallet gos to the police department.

And most likely I'd put the money to good use. Like helping pay the bills in my household, or getting a girl I like a gift.

Demarthl
keep the money, you shouldnt walk artound with that much in your wallet no expression

DeRFmAn
I'd just take the cash and try and return the rest.

Lana
I'd try to contact the person it belongs to so I could return it.

eggmayo
Take the money out, rub the fingerprints off and leave it exactly where it was, perhaps.

edida
give it back. (but ten thou is my honesty quotient)

Big Evil
Oh, and too Clovie for not trusting cops..

http://plif.andkon.com/archive/wc201.gif

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
If ya found a wallet with a large amount of money in it what would you do?

Any ID, if so, try and return it

If not hand it into police, wait 30 days or something then I can legally keep it

Blue Dragon
I'd hand it in or give it to charity...but that seems bad too... sad animal charity would be my best bet! yes They need all the money they can get... sad

If it was a small amount I would definetly keep it, but not for myself, for charity, if loads....you'd have to give it in wouldn't you...?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I'd hand it in or give it to charity...but that seems bad too... sad animal charity would be my best bet! yes They need all the money they can get... sad

If it was a small amount I would definetly keep it, but not for myself, for charity, if loads....you'd have to give it in wouldn't you...?

Oh yeah the animal charities really need it more then human charities roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Originally posted by Big Evil
Oh, and too Clovie for not trusting cops..

http://plif.andkon.com/archive/wc201.gif but it is right.
everything that they tll you to do is suspicious

joeykangaroo
pretend i tried to give find them-to give it them back....and keep the money eek!

Ladyluck
take the money and leave the wallet

nutella-spatz
Be honest and try to contact the person myself.

Yepp, I'm honest. eek!

Blue Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.