Hk-47 vs. General grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frobo
The two best jedi killers head to head no restrictions on area weapons or tactics you go

Fishy
No restrictions? HK

Fly away
Drop some mines
Bomb the area
Oh and shoot him in the head a few times

Darth_Otaku
Hk.
But if GG would had have a blunt with me...

Bobafetty
GG would beat the hell out of Hk-47

Lord Caltor
hk he could just assasinate him easy peasy.

Gryn Jabar
HK would use an ion gun or whatever the hell they call those things.

xxxpoppunker182
yea Hk can assassinate him easily i mean he was created by revan now i know he knows how to kill people sinc he killed alot of jedi too more than GG anyways.

Emperor Revan
General probably. While HK is very good at killing Jedi, some of those tactics would not work on GG since he is dark side. Besides look at how fast he killed those 5 Jedi at once. Tough fight but I think Grievous takes this unfortunately.

xxxpoppunker182
well now you're talking just a full frontal battle i mean HK could be a protocol droid for GG since HK has done that to his "prey" if you will. then shoot him like obi-wan

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
General probably. While HK is very good at killing Jedi, some of those tactics would not work on GG since he is dark side. Besides look at how fast he killed those 5 Jedi at once. Tough fight but I think Grievous takes this unfortunately.

Even when there are no restrictions? How would GG reach HK when he's flying in the air dropping mines all around the little SOB?

Kun-ni Habeo
HK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.