Saw 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarFace Clone
Comming this october!

Neo_Version 7
I thought the first one was the sh*t!

ScarFace Clone
yeah it was!

ragesRemorse
So they get another attempt at ripping off se7en?

tabby999
the first one was ok, sure it wasn't the cinematic masterpiece that some people said it was, but once every couple of years their is a movie that is a little indie that does well and gets chalked up as the "biggest thing in the last decade." i'll see it but i dont think they should have made another movie in the series

darth tyrant
sweet

MildPossession
Saw was originally a straight to video film, but got pushed into cinemas after people loved it.

I am looking forwards to see what they do with the sequel, not big on the first film but I did love the end.

faradayslaw
The question is, can they out-do the original ending? I don't think they'll be able too.

tabby999
depends on how you look at it. lots of people thought the original ending was crappy, an easy way out

tommyevil
the way they did saw was very well thought out i mean its easy to sit here and pick apart a movie after you saw it a few times. but the fact the guy that did it to them was in the room with them the whole time was awsome i mean no one on the planet guessed that. if you say you did your lying. my problem is i liked the first so much the sequal can only go down. unless whoever wrote that has another shocker ending up his sleeve. BTW you want a shocker ending read the novel i wrote check my profile for details.

LordSorgo
The first Saw was a work of genius. But they will probably fock up the next one.

Pandemoniac
Ooow! Saw (1) just hit the theaters here a few weeks ago, usually we're quite up to date on movies but this one took a while to drift over here.
I'm gonna see it this sunday, and I'm taking a bunch of girls along, I'm hoping for a scream-fest.
But I can't tell if I will be looking forward to a sequel yet, not even for sure if I like the original, however I have good hopes on that

kmcdude
I will see saw 2,I think it will be ****ed though,The first movie did not leave room for a sequel

Pandemoniac
Yes! I finally caught up! Been to see Saw this afternoon, I liked it alot. Sure it smells like Seven but at least it was nice and disturbing, unlike the usual 'horror' coming out lately.
To bad they broke the tension from the bathroom-situation with to many useless flashbacks, and the high speed view of the people in agony only degraded the drama effect. But the setups and sick ideas behind them were great, and for the greater part displayed in a very tensional manner.
I know now that Saw 2 will most probably be disappointing after seeing the admirable original

eggmayo
Originally posted by kmcdude
I will see saw 2,I think it will be ****ed though,The first movie did not leave room for a sequel
Course it did. Did the guy who cut his foot off come back with help?
We know Jigsaw is still alive.

seever333
the guy who cut his foot off wouldve died of blood loss in 10 mins and he couldnt have gotten help that fast by crawling....if they put him in it...they are dumbasses

Dreadlord_913
Originally posted by tabby999
the first one was ok, sure it wasn't the cinematic masterpiece that some people said it was, but once every couple of years their is a movie that is a little indie that does well and gets chalked up as the "biggest thing in the last decade." i'll see it but i dont think they should have made another movie in the series
Well they did leave room for more and I think they should take advantage of that. The movie was okay in itself but I'm gonna be sceptic of the second one.

Wolfie
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/saw2.php

There are a lot of cool things up for the movie now.

Damn MPAA. The original poster with the severed fingers looked so much better than this new one. Sure, it's basically the same only you can't tell the fingers are severed anymore.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by seever333
the guy who cut his foot off wouldve died of blood loss in 10 mins and he couldnt have gotten help that fast by crawling....if they put him in it...they are dumbasses
They should at least show him die or tell us what happens to him and the other guy thats still in the bathroom.

This movie should be good, but I'll wait and see it first before I say too much!

tabby999
the ad campaign was banned in aus thanks to the severed fingers. pretty stupid

beta-wolf_101
I never even saw the first one. It seemed to much like "its just cutting people apart" kinda movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.