Yoda how does he get so small?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

garrison
I just got the atenshion that Yoda is small but he is really good. smokin'

The Ones
its not atenshion its attention and i forsee this thread getting an order 66 soon

garrison
Sorry... I meant "attention". And it is "It's" not "its" (it's being a contraction for it is) and it is also "I", not "i". Yoda is small, but good... that's the point. Happy Dance

Fishy
To answer the question in the title...

Not enough vegetables
never ate any brown bread
and only drinks coke
Oh and he used to smoke and drive drunk

sultan kudarat
not to mention smoking chrons at an early age.

Eckle
its his species that make him small

Pogel
He's a coward. Also, he used to be 10feet, but with his age and all, he shrunk back.

adamrubin
so when he was born he was ten feet that must have hurt his mom when he was born

matreid
Originally posted by adamrubin
so when he was born he was ten feet that must have hurt his mom when he was born

LOL! laughing out loud

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by The Ones
its not atenshion its attention and i forsee this thread getting an order 66 soon

I PRAY that this thread get order 66.

SithSpy
what the hell is this, I......he..........um........ahhh f it, never mind

Pogel
Originally posted by adamrubin

Duh! His mum was obviously the Rancor, the similarities are striking.

PVS
is there a competition for 'useless thread of the year'?
why wasnt i notified?

matreid
Yoda is so small cause he is. End of thread plz.

Darth_Rankkor
Just this one more:

He his small because he never had his vitamines

Cybervader
Well i guess no vitamins but lots of vegetables..that's why he's so green.Bet he ate alot of it when he was stuck in Dagobah.Haha.

The reason for his size was indirectly mentioned in episode V, the empire strikes back.

~The scene in Dagobah where luke fails to use the Force to lift his fighter plane~

LUKE:"I can't. It's too big!.."

YODA: "Size matters not. Look at me..judged me by my size do you?Hmm? Hmm..and where u should not..For my ally is the Force..an a powerful ally it is...........You must FEEL the Force around you."

Well it clearly states that with regards to the Force, your physicality does not matter..it is how you use the Force as your ally..then you would be invincible and strong.

Yoda embodies this very strength, as juxtaposed to his small size.But the message is clear, size is not to be underestimated.Luke himself did not expect that green creature disturbing him in Dagobah WAS the "great warrior" he was searching for.

And what did yoda answer in response to him being called a 'great warrior'?

"Wars does not make one great". smile

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by garrison
I just got the atenshion that Yoda is small but he is really good. smokin'
Holy mother****ing god!

Are you serious?

Please, somebody kill me now.

HE WAS BORN SMALL YOU FRICKIN IDIOT!

Oh my god, it's not even worth it...

I'm just going to go into a corner and cry.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Cybervader
Well i guess no vitamins but lots of vegetables..that's why he's so green.Bet he ate alot of it when he was stuck in Dagobah.Haha.

The reason for his size was indirectly mentioned in episode V, the empire strikes back.

~The scene in Dagobah where luke fails to use the Force to lift his fighter plane~

LUKE:"I can't. It's too big!.."

YODA: "Size matters not. Look at me..judged me by my size do you?Hmm? Hmm..and where u should not..For my ally is the Force..an a powerful ally it is...........You must FEEL the Force around you."

Well it clearly states that with regards to the Force, your physicality does not matter..it is how you use the Force as your ally..then you would be invincible and strong.

uh....ok go back and read your post, where in there does it give a reason for his size? Let me help you...IT DOESNT. It just says that it doesnt matter that he's small. But no where does it give a "reason why". PLease think when you post.

And this thread just won the blue ribbon for "pointless thread"
Yoda embodies this very strength, as juxtaposed to his small size.But the message is clear, size is not to be underestimated.Luke himself did not expect that green creature disturbing him in Dagobah WAS the "great warrior" he was searching for.

And what did yoda answer in response to him being called a 'great warrior'?

"Wars does not make one great". smile

Darth Subjekt
goddamn it....it didnt post what i wrote......oh well im not typing it all out again.....

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I PRAY that this thread get order 66.

I, Tulak Hord, Lord of the Sith, Teacher of Naga Sadow and Ludo Kresh, hereby State the most famous of all commands. Execute Order 66.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Holy mother****ing god!

Are you serious?

Please, somebody kill me now.

HE WAS BORN SMALL YOU FRICKIN IDIOT!

Oh my god, it's not even worth it...

I'm just going to go into a corner and cry.

See I told you DD... it's not worth it... they're in abundant supply!! eek!

JKozzy
Originally posted by matreid
Yoda is so small cause he is. End of thread plz.

green dude
watch the movies qout from ROTJ

Yoda : size matters not,Heh judge me by my size do you ?

ok watch the MOVIES WATCH THE MOVIES some

things in the movies tell you about these things yeash

what a dum question why can birds fly why do people

make really strange threads it because

Red Superfly
When Palpatine and Yoda were kids, Palpatine threw some lightning at Yoda, and Yoda melted. Yoda is made out of snow. Green snow.

This is proven in Episode III because, as all village idiots know, lightning melted Sidious face, due to the fact Sidious is made from wax and lightning clearly has the power to perform plastic surgery.

I swear, people are f*cking mental.

DeVi| D0do
Happy Dance

Captain REX
I prefer Superfly's explanation.

I want to close this...

Ken Kenobi
How in the world is this thread still alive? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.