WOMEN's WAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
IT'S A FREE-FOR-ALL

THE WOMEN:

Scarlet Witch
Polaris
Sersi
Emma Frost
Warbird
Photon
Wasp
Black Widow
Mocking Bird
Storm
Blink
Hawkgirl
Wonder Woman
Super Girl
Jade
Power Girl
Black Canary
Big Barda
Zatanna
Catwoman
Batgirl

So who wins?

stormfront13
it'll prolly come doan to

scarlet witch
sersi
photon
wonder woman
zatanna
maybe jade

^^out of those i'd say either scarlet, sersi, or zatanna

Sentry
Originally posted by stormfront13
it'll prolly come doan to

scarlet witch
sersi
photon
wonder woman
zatanna
maybe jade

^^out of those i'd say either scarlet, sersi, or zatanna

Those were my choices as well.

stormfront13
well then again, if storm, emma and polaris team up since they are x-men they could go a long way. emma trying to shut everyone down while storm and polaris manipulate the earths magnetic field to maybe do something idk.

Sentry
Sersi is the most powerful telepath their. Then again she could turn most of them into inanimate objects or non hostile beings such as cows or pigs.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sentry
Sersi is the most powerful telepath their. Then again she could turn most of them into inanimate objects or non hostile beings such as cows or pigs.

Whats your reasoning behind that? Because shes an eternal? I disagree i believe emmas the more powerful telepath

GalacticStorm
That means nothing. her speciality is matter manipulation she is not on emmas level

stormfront13
i agree i believe in a telepathic battle between sersi and emma, emma would win

Sentry
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Whats your reasoning behind that? Because shes an eternal? I disagree i believe emmas the more powerful telepath

To each their own. She's one of three telepaths that pierced Adam Warlock's nearly invincible telepathic shielding. Man Beast and Exodus are the other 2 I know of. Sersi can control and affect the mind of any Eternal, Deviant, or human that is below her. Sure maybe Emma is nearly on par with Xavier, but she is below Sersi. Sersi can project illusions into a victim's mind, telepathically, and affect all five senses. Illusions that feel real as well as look real. You should not forget the cosmic energy that bolsters her metabolism and durability.

It'll be Zatanna, Sersi, or Scarlet Witch.

Keep It Real rock

Believe In Sentry big grin

stormfront13
um..... emma could do that as well, as well as push pain and bliss butons of the body. she could make every woman in this fight have an orgasm if she wanted to, or feel intense pain

Sentry
um..... emma could do that as well, as well as push pain and bliss butons of the body. she could make every woman in this fight have an orgasm if she wanted to, or feel intense pain

Sure she could probably affect everyone else...But not Sersi. Sersi will probably turn her into a cow or something if she tries. You think she could pierce the mind of Warlock? No. Not strong enough.

armandovalles
OH I FORGOT INVISIBLE WOMAN. SHES IN THIS NOW TOO.

GalacticStorm
"Keep It Real

Believe In Sentry"

I see you've found inspiration in Whirly. lol

Sentry
I'm sort of an anti-whirly person

GalacticStorm
I'm sort of an anti-whirly person

Oh ok lol. Leave whirly alone he's harmless really.

Sentry
I know it's just his words have sort of a hidden meaning...Hiding his true intentions...

whirlysplat
I know it's just his words have sort of a hidden meaning...Hiding his true intentions...

confused Which are?

ZephroCarnelian
Don't play the innocent one Whirly! wink

Draco69
It would come down to Invisible Woman, Sersi, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Zatanna.

Scarlet Witch wouldn't last long since the women of her universe know just how dangerous she is. They would take her out first.

FieryBalrog
To each their own. She's one of three telepaths that pierced Adam Warlock's nearly invincible telepathic shielding. Man Beast and Exodus are the other 2 I know of. Sersi can control and affect the mind of any Eternal, Deviant, or human that is below her. Sure maybe Emma is nearly on par with Xavier, but she is below Sersi. Sersi can project illusions into a victim's mind, telepathically, and affect all five senses. Illusions that feel real as well as look real. You should not forget the cosmic energy that bolsters her metabolism and durability.

It'll be Zatanna, Sersi, or Scarlet Witch.

Keep It Real rock

Believe In Sentry big grin

Emma is nowhere near Xavier.

She admits it herself, in Astonishing X-men #1. She scanned the crowd, found 10% of them eager for a fight, but couldnt even figure out who it was. "I'm not Xavier, Scott."

Emma did that to a bunch of reporters and defenseless humans and such. Against another telepath, those tricks only work if youre more powerful and skilled than they are.

And before anyone brings up the Rachel battle stick out tongue, CC has been depowering Rachel (or rather, wildly changing Rachels powers from issue to issue) since she joined the X.S.E. team. One minute shes generating a black hole or some such (with help), the next minute shes getting punked by Viper or Selene or someone shes already beaten handily.

wannabe
I go with Emma out of pure fanboy-sympathy, though you should not forget Polaris as a major factor in this fight. Telepathy is hard to use on her and does anybody remember what she did to to nearly ALL X-people on her "wedding"!?

stormfront13
on her wedding she wasn't in her right state of mind either- and by that quote how do you know that she meant she was way under xavier? xavier has a more fined tune telepathy because of expierence and power. emma is right under him in terms of power, xavier just has more expierence and skill when it comes to telepathy. and yes wannabe is right, polaris and storm will be hard to affect with telepathy because they can easily manipulate earths magnetic fields, which limit telepathy in the marvel universe, and they both are naturally resistant to telepathy due to their powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.