Hyperions on a rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Ok, as anyone read the latest Exles story called Timebreakers where Beak gets two normal Hyperions from different dimensions to fight the Super-Powered Hyperion, who has the power of Holocaust too.

So say instead of fighting, all 3 Hyperions went on a rampage.

Could any 6 people stop them? (cannot be higher than Skyfather level each)

Could any 4 people stop them? (cannot be higher than Celestial level each)

Could any 2 people stop them? (cannot be higher than Galactus level each)

Could any 1 person stop them? (cannot be higher than Eternity level)

Sentry
Tyrant will kick his a$$. So will Gorath or Dormammu. Crom could as well.

Oh wait Gambit can do it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/389px-Hypgambitdeath.jpg

Gambit wins. LOL! Might I add that's a one armed Gambit.

armandovalles
im saying if ALL 3 went on a rampage together.

DarkCrawler
Then three Gambits would be enough.

Fanboy
Gambit can not do crap to Hyperion. I think Superman, Thor, Gladiator and Black Bolt will smack Hyperion around like nothing.

Sentry
Originally posted by Fanboy
Gambit can not do crap to Hyperion. I think Superman, Thor, Gladiator and Black Bolt will smack Hyperion around like nothing.

Look up. Gambit's killing Exiles Hyperion. Supreme Power Hyperion kicks a$$. Supreme Power series kicks a$$.

Khellendros
Assuming we can only pick characters from the MU, I'd go with Gladiator, Black Bolt, Gilgamesh, Beta Ray Bill, Thor and Quasar for my six man team.

Mider
Guys stop using Gambit as someone who can kill Hyperion HE WAS USING A MAGIC SWORD MAAAGIICCC SWOOORDDDD

Sentry
My four man team, Skyfather level and up. Genis Vell, King Thor, Tyrant(normal), & Shuma Gorath. stick out tongue

My team wins.

whirlysplat
I'll just have one character Solar Man of the atom!

whirlysplat
I'll just have one character Solar Man of the atombig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Keep it Whirly angel

long pig
Haha, good one.
Solar would own him, and 99% of the marvel earth.

Fanboy
Okay that looks nothing like Hyperion man you got to get more pictures because looks like some black guy.

long pig
Who?

Dizzle
4 people at Celestial level? Exitar, 3 other random Celestials...

Some Celestials are more powerful than Galactus...

1 guy on the level of ETERNITY? Uhh... Any of em. Or did Hyperion snap Eternity's neck at the same time as Galactus's?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mider
Guys stop using Gambit as someone who can kill Hyperion HE WAS USING A MAGIC SWORD MAAAGIICCC SWOOORDDDD

Okay. Then Dr. Strange could kill him easily.

Or let's give the Gambit's three magical swords.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.