spiderman vs x-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Batman
X23 is located on this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23 incase you dont know her powers. Versus the wall crawling spiderman. Who do you think wins this?

black wolverine
isnt that wolverine girl clone she is hecca gay she cant really do anything she has no experience at all she is as strong as a normal teenage girl she has agility no fighting skills and is just a wolverine rip off i hate her a spiderman will kill that 2 clawed ho

stormfront13
do you hate her because she made wolverine look like a rookie?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by black wolverine
isnt that wolverine girl clone she is hecca gay she cant really do anything she has no experience at all she is as strong as a normal teenage girl she has agility no fighting skills and is just a wolverine rip off i hate her a spiderman will kill that 2 clawed ho

She was a black ops agent carrying out hits on politicians when she was just a little kid. She has fighing experiance and she is stronger then a normal teenage girl. That being sad Wolverine-light does stand much of a chance against Spider-man.

stormfront13
well her healing factor is supposed to be better because they didn't bond adamantium to her whole body- well at least according to a few people in the x-men forum. but she also has a lot of rage, is a very good fighter, and has an extra claw that comes out her foot. i'd say she definitley has a chance

derrick24
i think she takes spiderman and she has already defeated spiderman once with her claws at her neck.

CorderaMitchell
at her neck.

jinzin
at "his" neck......

CorderaMitchell
I did that post which you probably don't want to see anyway, but oh well

jinzin
no you put at her neck...I'm correcting the mistake....

CorderaMitchell
no i understand i meant another thread...

derrick24
x win; spiderman seems to have a hard time fighting people on wolverine level; "healing factor, claws, expert fighters, speed, acute senses, agility, you get my point.

CorderaMitchell
whatever wolverine is beneath his level, and has beat his b level villans that wolvie could never hope to beat like electro and sand man, in fact these foes are alive because spidey let them live.
It has already been stated that he outclasses wolverine, and wolverie even said spidey could break his neck.

derrick24
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
whatever wolverine is beneath his level, and has beat his b level villans that wolvie could never hope to beat like electro and sand man, in fact these foes are alive because spidey let them live.
It has already been stated that he outclasses wolverine, and wolverie even said spidey could break his neck.

that fight that your talking about, wolverine was laughing the entire time. laughing
since your bringing up characters that you think wolverine cant win against, let me do the same.
can spiderman beat omega red, if you say yes then your a fan boy.
can spiderman beat cyber, if you say yes then your a truly fan boy.
can spiderman beat mr. x, someone that knows what your doing before you do it and someone that beat a avenger enemy without breaking a sweat, if you say yes then your a fan boy.
can spiderman beat an enhanced sabertooth, who has speed, strength, healing factor, increase, along with adamantium claws.

like i said x23 wins just like she won before, spiderman cant fight, he rely on his power and that would be his down fall against a ruthless fighter like x23. Happy Dance

CorderaMitchell
whatever he uses hardly any of his power particularly strength, he uses his MIND. This is sad most of these people you mentioned cant touch him, webbing in the mouth to cyber, Mr.X was a joke, Omega Red aint as bad as people such as firelord, and the FF.

Wolvie smiled and did little else in that graveyard match. anyway Wolverine gets punched by an enraged Cyclops and gets FLOORED.

Spidey can fight perhaps better than the aforementioned, training is good , but Spidey's is unorthodox new, and therefore almost unguardable use wall crawling super strength and precog and you got someone the best can't take, you are just a spidey hater as you give him no consideration and hate him, whatever.blowupblowupblowup

derrick24
i give up with you; i like the explosion affect. in my eyes wolverine is superior in your eyes spiderman is superior, which he never showed in comics that he is wolverine superior but im going to leave that alone. me, you, and comics have different ways of seeing things. me and marvel comics think that wolverine is superior to spiderman and you, by yourself think that spiderman is superior to wolverine, argument over.

CorderaMitchell
I was about to say the same thing, I respect you the same but have to see how he is hitting spidey on that wall..

jinzin
about the same way that spidey hit him away in secret wars I'd say....making the whole secet wars thing a non factor really...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
whatever he uses hardly any of his power particularly strength, he uses his MIND. This is sad most of these people you mentioned cant touch him, webbing in the mouth to cyber, Mr.X was a joke, Omega Red aint as bad as people such as firelord, and the FF.

Wolvie smiled and did little else in that graveyard match. anyway Wolverine gets punched by an enraged Cyclops and gets FLOORED.

Spidey can fight perhaps better than the aforementioned, training is good , but Spidey's is unorthodox new, and therefore almost unguardable use wall crawling super strength and precog and you got someone the best can't take, you are just a spidey hater as you give him no consideration and hate him, whatever.blowupblowupblowup

Spider-man was getting pawned by the White Ninja before a plot device aloud him to win; Wolverine beats 100s of ninjas at the same time!

Look at me! I can make stupid posts too!

That reminds me, Spider-man needs random plot devices to beat Sandman and Electro aslo... wierd.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by stormfront13
well her healing factor is supposed to be better because they didn't bond adamantium to her whole body- well at least according to a few people in the x-men forum. but she also has a lot of rage, is a very good fighter, and has an extra claw that comes out her foot. i'd say she definitley has a chance

Pretty sure its her whole body, even though it doesn't make any sense since she was just a kid and with metal bones she wouldn't be able to grow... and she has gotten taller since then. Well thats Marvel for you.

jinzin
actually there are kids who suffer from weak bone marrow....and they have to get those metal replacements....it's a strange type of metal that actually grows with correctly applie heat or something..I can't remember but it's definitely possible if adamantium possessed the same property...

Swanky-Tuna
I was thinking the same thing about adamantium bones screwing her growth and/or the pain being just unbearable but then I saw she only has adamantium claws because they grew faster than her body I guess.

thundercracker
srankmissingnin just to be a know it all in the x23 mini series innocence lost it states that they bond the adamantium 2 her claws but not her bones so she can grow aND be bonded later (but stormfront already said that) also the adamantium retarts the healing factor and because of that fact x heals faster than wolverine but if her bones are just that bone spidey should be able 2 split her skull rather easy but he is spidey so he probly wont if someone can prove me wrong about x23 and her bones please do i think x is a great fighter but spidey should win

jinzin
well being a clone of wolvie it's highly possible her bones are as solid as her dad's or sabretooth's....it's been said that kicking sabretooth is lick kicking something harder than a brick wall....wolverine took a couple hulk shots without his adamantium....regardless wolverine recovered from having his entire spinal cord squashed in a few minutes....I don't think there's a whole lot spidey would do that x wouldn't be able to recover from.....I'm still not sure who would win this though...

thundercracker
true i want to back x i really do i think she fights to kill so if spidey gets close he will get gutted but he's to fast for that (in theroy) and he wont kill her (again in theroy) cause he's just to soft but web her up in away she cant use her claws and he could win in a sec stick out tongue

jinzin
i think he tried that when they fought.....it didn't work obviously...

thundercracker
missed the issue sorry embarrasment in theory it should work if she cant get her claws out how could she break it its held stronger ppl in the past but that wouldnt make for an interesting fight now would it !

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Spider-man was getting pawned by the White Ninja before a plot device aloud him to win; Wolverine beats 100s of ninjas at the same time!

Look at me! I can make stupid posts too!

That reminds me, Spider-man needs random plot devices to beat Sandman and Electro aslo... wierd.

Whatever you keep making stupid posts I would like to know what plot devices spidey would need, and lame normal ninjas hardly even count here and for that matter wolverine got tagged by a laser and wasn't getting up until the cops came.

Spiderman took out a guy all of the ultimates couldn't take out,IronMan , CAp,Thor,Wasp, and another character couldn't take out with a simple kick to the head.
Bottom line you ain't going to give me any good reasons why Wolverine is whooping spidey any time soon, so don't waste my time, post it on the Spidey vs. Wolverine thread, I'm tired of people who come with no proof and use inconsistant stats.blowup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.