Dead Like Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Andrew McLeod
I was just curious...is anyone else as big a fan of this show as I am? I just find it so deep and meaningful. At the end of every episode you just feel like not a moment of the show was wasted time. It's a shame it got cancelled. It was a show that was spiritual without being religious.

IceWithin
Well sorta...
The show does kinda make you to like.. not be afraid of death anymore... like making it clear that death's not that horrible and it's a natural thing... but I wouldn't exactly describe it as "spiritual"
It's a damn good show, too bad it's cancelled.

Andrew McLeod
It can touch on many spiritual concepts in life. Ethical situations and such. It's deeply philosophical and that's what I absolutely love about it.

Amythyst
it's cancelled? oh no that was my fave show on showtime mad

Konjammenson
Dead Like Me was seriously underrated. I have the first season on DVD. I can just sit down and watch them all in one sitting, really awesome show.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Konjammenson
Dead Like Me was seriously underrated. I have the first season on DVD. I can just sit down and watch them all in one sitting, really awesome show.
me too... the show's amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.