Gladiator vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Gladiator

VS

Hyperion (normal, not exiles)

Who wins?

GalacticStorm
Well the answer to your query has already been prsented long ago. You know this i swear you were one of the people who commented on that thread. This was only about 3 weeks ago. Anyway the answer is gladiator. Cos hes already choked that b*tch.

Fanboy
Well why can't Hyperion shoot some radioative eye beams and kill Gladiator?

long pig
Because Gladiator can take those beams like a flashlight.

Gladiator already whooped his ass, easily i might add.
Hyperion pulled a ***** move and tried to pull Glad's hair out, which he did, and got killed for it.
Even said that he broke his neck so hard and fast it was almost audible in space...big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well why can't Hyperion shoot some radioative eye beams and kill Gladiator?

Its not as easy as that. He would have to know the specific wavelength of radiation that glads is vulnerable to. Hes no SS he doesnt have cosmic awareness. While he's there figuring it out Glads would choke him once again

long pig
laughing out loud I love that pic when people say Hyperion killed Galactus.....even if it's not perfect proof....it's so great.

Broken necks fix everything. big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Its not as easy as that. He would have to know the specific wavelength of radiation that glads is vulnerable to. Hes no SS he doesnt have cosmic awareness. While he's there figuring it out Glads would choke him once again
thank you Glad rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.