aquaman vs iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Batman
Of course there fighting in water so who has the upperhand. Id say aquaman but what do you think.

DarkCrawler
Iceman.

GalacticStorm
Before AM's telepathy upgrade it definitely would have been Iceman but now id go for AM

DarkCrawler
Does telepathy still work on Iceman? I mean, his brain is pure ice...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Does telepathy still work on Iceman? I mean, his brain is pure ice...

It doesnt matter what the brain is composed of physically he still has a mind and has thought processes and emotions all of which fall under the influence of a telepath.

Blair Wind
as much as iceman is one of the most powerful mutants ever even the simplest telepath could take him out........i mean if you exclude telepathy than i think Bobby would take it, but he cant beat aquaman if he has telepathy and hes pretty powerful with it at that

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
It doesnt matter what the brain is composed of physically he still has a mind and has thought processes and emotions all of which fall under the influence of a telepath.

Okay.

norrin radd

DarkCrawler
Emma Frost level.

norrin radd

Draco69
She's about Psylocke's (Classic) level.

Avalonofthewind
I'd say he's pretty high. He took out a white martian easily with his telepathy.

mr.smiley
i', drill and an an xmam fan.I say imceman wins unless aqku amn ias smart einugho to use his telepahty

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by mr.smiley
i', drill and an an xmam fan.I say imceman wins unless aqku amn ias smart einugho to use his telepahty

liquor + post = crap

norrin radd
LOL, pretty much

BENITO
Aquaman in water+ man with ability to turn anything to a sub-zero temparaure = Aquaman Icecube.

He-guy88
aquaman wins his hand allows him to control water at a micoleculer lv ice is frozen water last i checked

Mr. Universe
Sorry, before Aquaman can think or move a muscle he gets Flash Frozen. It's that easy.

Iceman 9/10

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Sorry, before Aquaman can think or move a muscle he gets Flash Frozen. It's that easy.

Iceman 9/10 It's that easy for Aquaman aswell. Iceman has to think to initiate a flash freeze, Aquaman has to think to initiate a seizure. Just comes down to who does it first.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Mr. Universe

Iceman 9/10

i say if aquaman acts faster then he gets it and if iceman does then he could take it but i say aquaman has the upper hand literly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.