Who would you rather die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermione202
I was just wondering who u would rather die in the last book.I myself want Voldermort to die.But if you have to choose someone on the good side it will be a hard choice so please vote. big grin .anyways woul you rather Harry or Dumbledore.I'm putting pressure on you ,I know that but try to make up your mind stick out tongue .So i'll leave you guys to vote

Hermione202
Take your pick.choose the one you'd rather die

Clovie
weird choice confused
i have no idea

Hermione202
i know but u have to try.at leat vote even if you're not sure

Hermione202
which to voted harry and why.who voted dumbledore and why?to make this forum interesting please say why you voted for these people

KKdave
I voted for dumbledore. I know he's really imporant, but it almost seems like at this point in the books he's passing the torch on to harry, like it's dumbledore's time to step down and harry's time to step up. I think harry has to live, he the most imporant person in defeating voldemort.

Hermione202
exactly what i thought.but i would rather dumbledore taught Harry all he knows first.i would of put ron and hermione too to vote on as well as harry and Dum. but u guys might of voted for them instead.i hope whoever voted for harry says why they did so

Zatch_Bell
dumbledore is old and Harry is young plus Harry is the main character so i choose dumbledore.

Hermione202
good choice.with magic old might be beller though cause ythe old is more powerful and knows more spells.the real reason is because in the prophercy it said its HARRY who defeats voldermort.not Dumbledore

That was my opinion though^.you have a good reason to.
I agree with you that you choose dumbledore.

Hey whoever voted Harry please say why

tigress
Dumbledore as Harry will lead them in dumbledores place I for one think that its harry's destiny to carry on in dumbledores footsteps when the war is over,

ilovedaniel
My opinion is that Dumbledore will risk his own life for Harry because he knows that Harry will grow up to be a great wizard and Dumbledore thinks that his time to die has finally come at last. Does anyone agree with me?
N xxx
alien sad

xxEmma_Fanxx
Yes, but Harry Potter needs Dumbledores support and also he is important and special. I think Voldermort should die in the last book otherwise Harry Potter might die. The story would be a happy ending if he did. Unless it ends in a cliff hanger? I guess Dumbledore will pass away soon anyway. sad

tigress
even if Dumbledore did reach an untimley passing im sure that for harry's sake he would choose to remain as a ghost many have done this im sure he would hmm has no-one thought of this but me lol

hk_*^^*
dumdbledore cuz well he's getting old and harry should survive and have sum life. like seriously dumbledore is old and wen harry survives he can kill dumbledore and make the rest happier?!

Hermione202
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
dumdbledore cuz well he's getting old and harry should survive and have sum life. like seriously dumbledore is old and wen harry survives he can kill dumbledore and make the rest happier?!

What do you mean?i don't understand.harry will NEVER kill dumbledore

pumpkinpie4ever
yup exactly dave so right thats why i picked dumbledor

sorry but he just has to go i cant see harry dieing because of what dave said and also i need to see a little romance mwah this is mymwah pic dipicting harry and hermione thats another reason harry cant die the romance must live on

hk_*^^*
sry mean kill voldemort

hk_*^^*
*sry meant harry kill voldemort not dumbledore

Hermione202
Originally posted by tigress
even if Dumbledore did reach an untimley passing im sure that for harry's sake he would choose to remain as a ghost many have done this im sure he would hmm has no-one thought of this but me lol

yes but remember dumbledore always says live is a next adventure.I don't think he will skip out death .for some reason i think that dumbledore always wanted to experience the adventure of death .;

wink what do you think?

TheSun
Dumbledore said that 'to the prepared mind, death is the next adventure', not 'live', which should be spelled 'life'. Dumbledore is definitely going to die in the HBP.

NightCrawler341
I think both will, seriously. ^.^ I know Dumbledore will die, Can't remember why I believe that but I know he will. But I think Harry will die also because of the Mirror of Erised. Ron's image of him being Head Boy and being Gryffindor Quidditch Captian is slowly coming true, and if it does I think Harry's might as well, which was his mom, his dad, and everyone on the Potter side of the family, which the only way he could see them is if he is dead. So I choose both and will find out the reason why I believe Dumbledore will die. O.O Oh, but I think I chose Dumbledore for the poll...

TheSun

NightCrawler341
That might be the reason. O.O

Hermione202
Bumblebee????????who is that?

Hermione202
I also voted dumbledore.
oh yea and the poll is Who do you WANT to die.Not who WILL die

TheSun
Originally posted by Hermione202
Bumblebee????????who is that?
Dumbledore, in old English, translates to Bumblebee. And I didn't vote on the poll.

NightCrawler341
Isn't there a thread simular to this? Did I spell simular right?

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Isn't there a thread simular to this? Did I spell simular right?
Similar.

Hermione202
lol yes similar.
why didn't you vote The Sun?

JohnnyBloom
I also voted dumbledore.
oh yea and the poll is Who do you WANT to die.Not who WILL die

oh there's such a difference - but personally i've voted dumbledore

TheSun
lol yes similar.
why didn't you vote The Sun?
Because I don't want either to die, and I'm a bit annoyed that Dumbledore is going to.

halfbldprincess
I'll never want DD to die!!!!!!!! rather harry die...

Hermione202
I have to agree with the others halfbldprincess.If Harry dies who will defeat Voldermort?I really don't want DD to die either but if one ofthem has to go i'd rather DD.If harry dies Voldermort will gain great strenght.he'll take over the wizarding world

halfbldprincess
you have a point there... but i just felt that i'd be more sad if DD dies...

Hermione202
maybe.......................
but you'll be even more sad if only deatheaters an voldermort survived the battle and only few reamained.emagine all the muggles and the weasleys and harry and hermione all dead including everyone else

NightCrawler341
Can we party after that happens? (sorry, in a good mood. Wants to party.)

Hermione202
party after what happens?

NightCrawler341
maybe.......................
but you'll be even more sad if only deatheaters an voldermort survived the battle and only few reamained.emagine all the muggles and the weasleys and harry and hermione all dead including everyone else

If this happened, I just wanna know if we can party after. O.O

halfbldprincess
hey come on. i think you'd be the first one to call off the party.

NightCrawler341
O.o Party! No one calls off a party. ^.^

Hermione202
Why would you want to party.

alberto8159
I hope harry dies.But I really want ginny and neville to do a slow painful death it would fun.

NightCrawler341
I like to party. ^.^

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by alberto8159
I hope harry dies.But I really want ginny and neville to do a slow painful death it would fun.

Your sick, you know that?

alberto8159
Yes i know.
But how is that sick I just wish ginny and neville ill couse i dont like them.

NightCrawler341
Yea, but think how that would effect the others.

Hermione202
I Do NOT want ginny , neville nor harry to die.Certainly not a slow painful death.Thats an evil thing to think.

joelsef
something Dumbledore said in The Prisoner of Azkaban after the Pettigrew incident and The Order of The Phoenix during the Lost Prophecy chapter gives me a good idea on who will die. I'm not gonna say it because I wanna use it in my fan fics, but I'll give ya a few clues.

-Dumbledore says in The POA that someday, Harry might be glad he let Peter Pettigrew live.
-In OOTP, Dumbledore says that Harry's greatest strength is that he can feel pain.
-Also in OOTP, Dumbledore tells Voldemort that his greatest weakness is not realizing that there are things worse than death . If you think about that, you'll get my idea at least on how i think Voldemort will die. How Peter and Harry, if Harry survives, play a role in Voldemort's death, I'll leave to your imagination. big grin

As for Dumbledore, I always thought he was going to have to die sooner or later. Maybe he dies while trying to save Harry and gives Harry a bond similar to his mother's blood bond that protects Harry from Voldemort in some special way. But yes, definately Dumbledore is going to die. Plus, I heard it was leaked when the books were stolen that Dumbledore will die. How he will die, I think no one knows.

NightCrawler341
Joel, we all know Dumbledore (or as I heard TheSun once call him Bumblebee) will die. Not much of a spoiler if everyone knows. O.O Or at least most people know.

joelsef
god sorry, you don't have to be sarcastic. I just visited this part yesterday and hav't seen what people have typed. wasn't sure how many people knew so i didn't want to ruin anything for them. sorry.

NightCrawler341
Sarcasm? Where? I seriously don't see sarcasm, and I am not being sarcastic about that either. I just said most people know, and it isn't much of a spoiler. No need to throw a hissy fit.

NightCrawler341
Oh, and for heads up for people that don't already know, if I am being sarcastic, I will be open about it by saying "(sarcasm)". Just like that... That didn't come out right... that sounded kind of rude... oh well, I guess its how you read it.

Hermione202
don't forget this forum is about who would you rather die ,not if someones writing looks sarcastic

NightCrawler341
^^^ Right right, o' course. Lets steer back onto the subject. I would rather have, if anyone, Malfoy. He is annoying enough, he deserves it. If not him his father. Damn the Malfoy's into the fiery pits of (the rest of this message is unsuitable(sp?) for children under the age of 14, because it does not just stop at the word hell. ^.^ Ok, bad words over.) And thats how much I hate them and want them to die.

Hermione202
I want bellatrix and malfoy to die.but don't forget htis is between Harry and Dumbledore

joelsef
Arite fine, I said the wrong word. I didn't mean to say sarcasm. And if you call that a hissy fit after you corrected me for saying your statement was a fit, then its pretty hypocritical of you. Or was it sarcasm? Anyway, I don't want to come across as some kind of jerk NightCrawler, because I'm not. I apologize for being stupid and angry, but my HP fan fic in the Gen. Fiction Area was just closed by Captain REX because of some idiot who thinks hes cool and I'm kinda upset cause I probably won't finish it in time. No hard feelings? smile

Sorry to waste your thread space Hermione202. My fault.

Right, moving on, I think that, of course, Dumbledore will have to die. But I have an interesting question. In the prophecy, it says that either must die and the hand of the other (Harry and Voldemort). Is that basically assurance that Harry won't, maybe can't, be killed by anyone except Voldemort, and vice versa?

alberto8159
thats right why do you think venon was unable to choke him(which was the only time her was EVER in real danger of dieing).

Hermione202
yes but who says he has to be murdered?
nightcrawler joelsefs fanfic(I might add which was the best)had to be closed down cause of some idiot and his 'sidekicks' .
Anyway on happier note....................well i don't know whats on happier note cause i just felt like saying that .

dark1365
I thought mine was the best!

Just kiddin'.

And I think Dumbledore should die, because Harry's supposedly the hero.

Hermione202
you two tie dark1365

joelsef
Yea Dark I was lookin through yours the other day and I gotta say it's really good! You've certainly got many many more fans than I do, so I give you Kudos for being sweet. I hope you are able to finish your story, because I don't think anyone in the Gen Fic Area has.

back to the whole thing I asked before. I thought of something new. Maybe in order for ONE to SURVIVE he must kill the other, but if someone else kills one of them, the other dies because of it; maybe because of the bond Harry and Voldemort have? Not sure on this one but it brings up a really interesting ending. What if Pettigrew were to kill Harry, and unwillingly kills Voldemort because of it? This might be why it was useful to keep Peter around. He's rather thick and has no foresight (even though he did a pretty good job of covering up a murder for 13 years) so maybe he'll make that kind of mistake.

Not sure though, just giving opinions on how Harry could die.

Hermione202
Did anyone else hear something about The Chamber of Secrets book has something that will be significant to the last 2 books?

joelsef
yea, i saw that on JK's website. She said that she had to take out certain parts that might give away important things in Half Blood Prince. I wonder what it could be. I read the last few chapters like five times looking for important things, and the only thing I can come up with is that there is some connection between Voldemort (the heir of Slytherin) and the Half Blood Prince.

Hermione202
Do you think the half blood Prince will be good or evil.I've never considered this before so i wanted to see what you guys will say

misslilsweetie
has to be evil cause what joelsef said is true about their is some connection between vody and hbp then it has to be bad well maybe now that i think of it harry and voldy have connections but harry is good but..im confused..

anyways i think that Dumbldore will die cause hes like OLD...plus he has told so much to harry about things he needs to know..now its time harry learns it by himself....plus jkrowling told us that harry will survive till the next book so it could be dumbldore..

but about harry's closest friend dieing thats an huge mystery for me...*sigh*

Hermione202
i'm not sure what to think about the half blood prince.he can be good or he can be evil

TheSun
He's obviously good! How can a 'baddie' be a Half-Blood Prince? All the baddies so far hate Half-Bloods.

lilmisskitten
Dumbledor because then there would just be no story even though i hate harry

joeykangaroo
harry...because hes lamebig grin

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by TheSun
He's obviously good! How can a 'baddie' be a Half-Blood Prince? All the baddies so far hate Half-Bloods.

Voldemort is half blood, remember? So it can be a baddie. Just not Moldy Voldy.

Hermione202
true

joelsef

think before posting wink

NightCrawler341
Play nice, now. TheSun, be nice, Joel, be nice.

TheSun
Originally posted by joelsef
think before posting wink
I did. If you READ my post, I said all the baddies hate Half-Bloods. Does Voldemort hate Half-Bloods? Yes he does. End of.

NightCrawler341
That means Moldy Voldy hates himself. O.O

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
That means Moldy Voldy hates himself. O.O
He hates being a Half-Blood, yes.

JohnnyBloom
it could go either way - i've never really considered this idea before!!! :s

NightCrawler341
He hates being a Half-Blood, yes.

But wouldn't that mean the Death Eaters would hate him too? Do the Death Eaters know he is a half-blood.... OH! Interesting idea, what if the Death Eaters don't know and someone tells them and they turn on good old Moldy Voldy! That might be a fantasy type of thing but interesting none the less.

Hermione202
Didn't Harry tell them in the fifth book.in the department of mysterys?when they were cornered?I think they know Voldermort is half blood.

you know best i ask to change this forum into Discussion Of Harry Potter Books
Don't you think?

NightCrawler341
Why would he say he thinks when he knows. When Harry went into the memory of Tom Riddle in CoS, Tom Riddle told Dippet(is that his name?) that he was half blood. So really, he would say it straight out, not that he thinks it. And I don't think he did tell them, I don't remember them meantioning it.

TheSun
Didn't Harry tell them in the fifth book.in the department of mysterys?when they were cornered?I think they know Voldermort is half blood.

you know best i ask to change this forum into Discussion Of Harry Potter Books
Don't you think?
Come on! They don't know at all, Harry told them, and they didn't believe him. Would you believe your arch nemesis or your master? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Phoenix
I'd rather Harry died, he's a wingey poo! big grin

Hermione202
i'm confused now

joelsef
I'm sure a few Death eaters (Malfoy and Lestrange probably) have figured out that Voldemort was a half-blood, seeing as how they got all angry at Harry for speaking it out loud. But there's not much they can do about Vold being a half-blood, can they? I mean, once your in Voldemort's service your basically in it for life, or he kills you, so it would really matter if they knew or not. And unless there was a mass revolt of the Death Eaters against Voldemort, I doubt one of their own would kill Old Vold, but then again, it's possible...

Hermione202
if all his death eaters turn against him it ight be possible to deafeat him

dark1365
Nah. Unless you see them hesitate, and then Dolohov says: "Really?!"

Hermione202
through

Morning_Glory
if Harry Potter dies.. then it wont be harry potter movie or books anymore

Hermione202
i agree

Hermione202
i still prefer DD dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.