Superman Versus the Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
And no, Empire can't have kryptonite. Who will win?

Scoobless
the British Empire?.... do we get Captain Britain?... with his reality altering sword?... how about Merlin?

DarkCrawler
No...the Star Wars Empire. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/starwars.gif

whirlysplat
Supes

Crazymaniac
the death star destroys supes

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
the death star destroys supes

Like it would be fast enough to hit him.

And if Luke Skywalker can destroy the Death Star in crappy X-Wing, Superman can do it in three seconds.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman's not going to sit there forever waiting for the laser to charge...

But I'm not putting anything past those incompatible star wars characters.

Crazymaniac
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Like it would be fast enough to hit him.

And if Luke Skywalker can destroy the Death Star in crappy X-Wing, Superman can do it in three seconds.

What if Superman doesnt know its charging? Luke destroyed the death star by two missiles, how does superman get 2 missiles

whirlysplat
What if Superman doesnt know its charging? Luke destroyed the death star by two missiles, how does superman get 2 missiles

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh dear roll eyes (sarcastic)

rock faith

beer Whirly

DarkCrawler
You...must...be...kidding me?

Superman could just fly to the center of the Death Star and blow it up. He is as strong as 10000 missiles. And Superman is not stupid enough to just stand on the same place when he sees the charging effect.

ZephroCarnelian
Some people, eh...?

Fanboy
Why does Superman need 2 missiles when he can do it with his bare hands.

ZephroCarnelian
Or do his absolute classic 'fly up to the laser cannon and bend it back upon itself' trick!!!!

eek!

whirlysplat
Supes

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Or do his absolute classic 'fly up to the laser cannon and bend it back upon itself' trick!!!!

eek!

I have actually seen the reallllllly old cartoon where he does this. embarrasment

Its like this cannon on the moon, right?

last_samurai_44
Remember: DARTH VADER, Forch Crush, stuff that could destroy Superman.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by last_samurai_44
Remember: DARTH VADER, Forch Crush, stuff that could destroy Superman.

Darth Vader would not know what hit him. laughing out loud

Dizzle
Yeah, he'd think it's just some dude who could fly and is really really strong, but it's actually a dude from Krypton who can fly and is really really strong. Among other things.

Cosmic Cube
Force crush my ass. Superman would destroy the Empire. The Force wouldn't even work on Superman, not that it would stop him anyway. There is nothing any of them could do to stop him.

Jmaumrepshy
i'd beat them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.