Best Signature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who's got the best Signature?

I think this one is (mine).

What do u think?

Blair Wind
i like it.....and i know mines not the best... i dont like it anymore and i want a change...but my favorite right now is darkcrawlers that talks about wolverine and about fanboys

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Blair Wind
i like it.....and i know mines not the best... i dont like it anymore and i want a change...but my favorite right now is darkcrawlers that talks about wolverine and about fanboys

Thanks! big grin

DarkCrawler
Well, I felt the need for change and made another Logan themed signature.

munkiesarus
Not to be a pompous prick or anything...

But I rather adore mine stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
It is cool. smile You made it yourself?

munkiesarus
Thank you.

Yup, me and my 1337 Photoshop skills...I need to open up a sig thread soon.

Your sig is from Uncanny X-Sprites or something, right?

SnakeEyes
I have the best signature Bitches

munkiesarus
It's nice, but your pride is a bit high...

As for the font, it's not working. It doesn't need a Bevel + Emboss and the outer glow totally massacres it.

Bishop X
Mine is nice n' simple.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by munkiesarus

Your sig is from Uncanny X-Sprites or something, right?

Nah, I made the sprites myself. I had my own Ultimate Universe Sprite comic going on for a while, but i just didn't have time to run it.

Freaky Zeeky
Mines the best!

Scoobless
i made up a new one yesterday.... but i didn't realise that it was on BMP and i couldn't use it in the end.... grrrr....

so i'll keep this one for now....

mr.smiley
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Thanks! big grin

That is pretty sweet man! eek! Happy Dance

pr1983
If you didnt mention supes yours would be perfect darkcrawler...

fruits
i dunno, mine is pretty good..............................

Scoobless
Originally posted by fruits
i dunno, mine is pretty good..............................

psssshhh.... you don't even have a pimp hand in yours

roll eyes (sarcastic)

fruits
good point

grey fox
the whole goblin thign is cool, i woudl make a comic one but i havw two problems

A i dotn have a scanner and

B i am currently in mgs3 sorta mood ya know

FieryBalrog
everyone loves their own the best stick out tongue

although I'm not that proud of mine because its just the picture straight from the comic... I have no photoshop skills whatsoever embarrasment but hey, damn it is a classy "Mona Lisa" picture. laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by pr1983
If you didnt mention supes yours would be perfect darkcrawler...

wink

Blair Wind
I like my new sig even though its a tad bit blurry because of the restrictions here at KMC.......but i like it and i am content!!!!!

The Biker Scout
Nice sig

Nataku8188
I loved Mane's old ones (If any of you have been around long enough to remember Mane)

Anything simple and not photoshopped is the way to go, Photoshop is just too fancy. I like 'em nice and simple.

stormfront13
all of you should have a look at finnuala's sigs. she is hella talented, and makes great sigs. she made mine for me. y'all should take a look at her gallery

DarkCrawler
Spectre sig. I am REALLY proud of this. It even has animations on it. smile

http://img217.echo.cx/img217/8333/spectresigani7xs.gif

I think it is so big that I can't use it on KMC, but I think it is really good.

Mainstream
Spectre sig. I am REALLY proud of this. It even has animations on it. smile

http://img217.echo.cx/img217/8333/spectresigani7xs.gif

I think it is so big that I can't use it on KMC, but I think it is really good.

I like how the letter glow on it.

DarkCrawler
Thanks. smile

Quick Freeze
mine isnt the best but it's the only one with quick freeze! big grin

DigiMark007
Awesome Spectre sig DC.

QF, you've never changed from that Quick Freeze sig...that's hilarious and cool.

And me? I suck at making anything artistic and/or computer related (once or twice I stumbled onto how to crop images to make them small enough to fit, but most days I forget...and that's the least of my troubles usually) so I stick to stupid pics I find on the internet.

-DM

jinzin
nataku's is pretty freakin sweet.
ummm I like fruits' alot too....

this girl fionaulla-fionalaul--fion...aw the hell with it...this girl I;m now reffering to as fion...made this....

Blair Wind
I like Longpigs attempting to give a damn one...this one:

Scoobless
dammit.... every time i make up a new sig it ends up being too large... how the hell are you supposed to come up with a decent one at 30K or under?

DarkCrawler
Thank you. big grin

Here is new one, an Phoenix sig I made:

http://img252.echo.cx/img252/5831/phoenixsigani3it.gif

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
dammit.... every time i make up a new sig it ends up being too large... how the hell are you supposed to come up with a decent one at 30K or under?

Yeah, I agree. They should raise it up to 40K. (The one that I just made is about 43K)

DarkCrawler
Well, I was a little bored and read an Batman comic with Joker on it. (No Man's Land #1). This was an result...

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/7018/jokersigkopio2mm.gif

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Awesome Spectre sig DC.

QF, you've never changed from that Quick Freeze sig...that's hilarious and cool.

And me? I suck at making anything artistic and/or computer related (once or twice I stumbled onto how to crop images to make them small enough to fit, but most days I forget...and that's the least of my troubles usually) so I stick to stupid pics I find on the internet.

-DM

it's my life's work!
it's the only pics of qf on the interenet and then a quote of pretty much the only thing he's ever said!
im terrible at scanning so there are about 2 more pics of him in existance that arent in my sig, and i dont know how to to that artsy stuf so. . .

SnakeEyes
I've had this same sig since i joined. I just never had any urge to change it...

Scoobless
Yeah, I agree. They should raise it up to 40K. (The one that I just made is about 43K)

i made one that i considered pretty straightforward... then realised it was way over the size allowed...... stupid restrictions

ApolloX
Snake Eyes has a cool sig.

fruits
i dunno, im diggin my goblin sig. but actually im getting a new comic book sig soon, so..........just wait.

muserke
Do you like mine? I think it's cool, maybe not the best but certainly cool.

BENITO
Can't Decide.

ApolloX
I like mine.

long pig
What about mine? Do you realize the TIME IT TOOK TO FIND THE WORD BONER IN A BATMAN COMIC??

Next Venom_girl
Darkcrawler's is a riot. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
hehe...boner...

-DM

DigiMark007
This is my new one...first one I ever actually "designed". Anyone like?

armandovalles
Does anyone like my new Sig? (the Gladiator in the dark one)

DigiMark007
It's cool armando. Not a huge Glads fan, but the silhouette makes him look badass.

Bishop X
Yea it is cool armando.

armandovalles
thanx.

Blair Wind
I like urs Digi......its simple yet cool.....Go Cherry Coke!!!

DigiMark007
Yay! Someone likes my only attempt at a sig so far (it was actually part of an assignment for a comp. tech. class I had). My creative juices are flowing now...hopefully I can improve.

-DM

P.S. Yeah, Cherry Coke rules! I have a mild addiction...hehe..

DigiMark007
I'm switching back to my Tick/Cherry Coke sig, but here's another one I just made (I'm not great at this yet, but it's fun). It's He-Man fighting He-Man...the one on the left looks like he's about to get ruined.

Scoobless
i just made this new one which was inspired by the SSSR& P!

DigiMark007
Ha...yeah, nice job. My sig is older, but I picked Tick in the SSSR&P because I knew I could tie in the Cherry Coke thing with the pub. Fun stuff.

long pig
They should be more liberal about the space deal with our sigs, it's a bit restrictive.

Making sigs are pretty fun though, I haven't seen one on this thread I didn't like.

I'm ready to make another though, what does everyone else use to make theirs? Anything special, and where is a good place for fonts?

Paola
starting to belong to the signature forum...

DarkCrawler
I make mine with Photoshop...

Scoobless
i got a crappy version of MS paint

it can be fun trying to come up with new ones though

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
i got a crappy version of MS paint

it can be fun trying to come up with new ones though

love the iron man v JD one scoob...

HarmoNiC FLo
i think you guys are smoking some good weed not to notice my sig. try looking for it in the movie haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.