Sidious vs Maul vs Tyranus vs Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
An all sith face off which would be really really REALLY cool. Sidious might win, then Maul, then Vader, Dooku would loose.

Darth L. Dipsit
I actually think Vader, in his prime and with the Force, is more powerful than Sidious, just like Sidious is better than his master Plagueis. Vader's intensity and focus simply cannot be matched, in my opinion.

However, why did you post this thread if you alreafdy thought you knew the answer? No offense, just wondering.

Darth_Glentract
He probably just wanter other people opinions.

I think that Tyranus would win because he is the best at lightsaber to lightsaber combat and a good manipulator.

Human Vader
no sidious would win. maul wouldnt be alive for long at all, then the battle would be with tyrannus, vader and sidious. if this is mechanical vader, hell easily be killed with a little force lightning, if not he may stay alive a bit longer, but eventually he would die. the fight would be between sidious and tyrannus, it would be a good fight, but i think in the end sidious would win, he was the master after all and although tyrannus is a very good duelist, id say sidious' force powers, and dueling skills (which arent really that bad) would allow him to win.

and dipsit, idk if sidious is stronger than plagueis, i mean he did kill him in his sleep, which might prove sidious didnt think he could have taken him in a one on one battle.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, I know. I was just basing my opinion on the fact that Sidious made more of a difference than Plagueis. I should have mentioned that. However, the opinion I expressed was still completely subjective and based on a point of view rather than facts. I didn't mean to sound ignorant - I'll try to explain myself more next time.

Bobafetty
Vader would win.

Fishy
I don't know who would win...

Well they are all Sith and all serve under Sidious... They know full well that Sidious is far to powerful for one of them to take alone otherwise they would have done it. So if they are smart they would team up and then take sidious out... I'm not so sure if Maul would join them, but probably...

Sidious has no chance against the three of them and would die under their power.

Then only three remain, Maul Vader and Dooku. If Maul starts fighting Vader then Dooku wins, because he would shoot lightning at Vader who would be unable to block it and would die. If Maul faces Dooku then Vader will win by burying the both of them under god knows what. Constantly attacking them while they were fighting, and then finally after Dooku killed Maul he will take out a weakened Dooku who would probably shoot lightning that could be blocked.

DarthCrazo
Um nice topic.
I think Maul would slay dooku at the start.
Sids would back away and watch vader and maul.
Whichever was winning probably vader he would use lightning to kill.
Then he would dispatch maul
End of Story.

Emperor Revan
Did you say Vader using lightning? He can't do it. And Maul beating Dooku? I don't think so as much as I hate to admit it. Sidious would win with Dooku second, Maul 3rd, and Vader in last.

xyz jedi
Now that I think about it I have made a description of what would happen.

They would all turn there lightsabers on in an X formation. All four would clash, spin and use force push on whichevers opposite. Darth Maul would stare at Darth Tyranus, Darth Sidious would stare at Darth Vader. DV and DS would clash again and DM would use the same thing he did on Qui-Gon to DT. However, V saw him do it and slice him in 2. And M would be thinking deja-vu.

All three would be staring at eachother then V and S would team up against T. T would be scared. He clashes with them both and then push them away (via LSB). Then S would stay out and it would be V vs. T. They would do lots of cool tricks and V would slice him down the miiddle.

"Very good my apprentice"
"It's not over yet"
"So be it"
V and S would clash a lot and do lots of tricks but then S would use his force lightning and kill him.

By the way this is OT Vader. Incase you're wondering.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Did you say Vader using lightning? He can't do it.
He could if he didn't lose his body parts and be forced to wear that suit.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
the fact is, that he did. so he cant.

Bobafetty
Vader goes for Tyranus and wins.
Maul goes for Sidious and looses.
Vader then fights Sidious and emerges victorious all though sids would bring up a great battle.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul would never go for sidous.

he would go for tyranus and lose after a while.

Sidious would watch vader kill tyranus, then fry vader.

Darth L. Dipsit
Vader rocks the house. How can he be beaten by any of these guys? He's friggin' awesome. I can't help it. I mean, he's intense as all Hell. Anyways, I think if Sidious tried to fry him, Vader could block it (I still stand by my levitating lightsaber theory from other threads).

Bobafetty
Vader does own.

Fishy
He doesn't own Sidious, otherwise he would have killed him already

Bobafetty
But he did kill him.

Fishy
For crying out load... Look at how he killed him, he never faced Sidious in a fair one on one fight and won... He isn't as powerful as Sidious otherwise he would have challenged Sidious for the rule of the Sith.

Darth_Otaku
Darkside deathmatch!First to die is Maul.he will attack and in the end discover that his own lightsaber is in his own stomach.then vader kills Dooku(not easily though)then it's Vader vs.Sidious.Still thinking about that one.

Gryn Jabar
Sidious, easily, unless the apprentices get pissed and gang up, then Dooku probably takes it, that or maul.

Fishy
If they have any kind of brain they will team up against Sidious... They should realise that they stand no chance against him alone so if they are smart they will take him out first and then fight each other

lihp123
In case no one noticed, Vader has already proven himself better than all of them. He killed Sidious in ROTJ. He also killed Tyranus at the beginning of Epoisode III, aboard General Grievous's starship. He has also defeated Maul in a comic (Starwars tales 9, I think), and I think he has also defeated some Maul Clones in one of the Star Wars books. And in this fight I think Vader (with the suit because I personally think he is more powerful in the suit, but thats just my opinion) would emerge victorious. The battle would last for ages, but the first to go would be Maul. Then Tyranus would be killed, most probably by Vader. Then it would be Sidious vs Vader. Sidious would try to use force lightning, but Vader blocks it with his lightsaber, and even sends some lightning back at Sidious. Then it would be a saber battle, in which Vader would win. And there you have it. Vader wins and is the most powerful sith lord.

General Zodiac
Sidious is best in force. Dooku is best in lightsaber. Vader has the greatest exp due to the Clone War and Galactic Civil War and Maul would get killed. Dooku and Vader, one of them.

DarthGenises
Vader didn't actually kill Sidious it was just that Sids was busy frying Luke and Vader saw an oppurtunity and took it

DarthGenises
Oh and which Vader is it

Emperor Revan
Whoever thinks Vader is more powerful than Sidious is wrong. There's no question about it. Lucas himself says Mech Vader is only at about 80% of Palpy's power.

General Zodiac
In terms of force. Obi-Wan was weaker then Anakin and he won.

Emperor Revan
Yes but he was barely weaker. In any case, I'm just saying Sidious is stronger not that he would always win no matter what. It's just Vader's not always going to have the chance to catch Sidious off guard while using Force lightning, very close to a shaft like that, and without his royal guards around. Also remember that even though Vader killed Sidious, Sidious killed Vader.

lihp123
The only reason that Vader was killed on the Death Star was that he did not have his lightsaber to block lightning attacks, nor did he even care what happened to himself. His primary objective was to save his son's life, not his own, so he made no effort to fight back against the lightning in any way. Had it been an actual battle/duel, Vader would have blocked the lightning with his saber and sliced Sidious from head to torso.

Darth_Glentract
Actually it was because he was holding a full grown man over his head and couldnt block it.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by lihp123
The only reason that Vader was killed on the Death Star was that he did not have his lightsaber to block lightning attacks, nor did he even care what happened to himself. His primary objective was to save his son's life, not his own, so he made no effort to fight back against the lightning in any way. Had it been an actual battle/duel, Vader would have blocked the lightning with his saber and sliced Sidious from head to torso.

Oh Bullshit. Vader NEEDED Luke's help to kill the Emperor, and he wanted to rule. There's no question about it. Did you see how much trouble Mace had blocking Sidious' lightning? He's more powerful and Vader is about 80% as powerful as Sidious. It took barely any lightning at all to fry him.

lihp123
I don't understand what you meant by Vader needed Luke's help. Luke was writhing in agany on the floor when vader killed the emperor. Also Vader could block the lightning that killed him with his lightsaber. And i'm not talking about close range lightning attacks like in the Mace/Sidious duel. In the Obi wan / Count Dooku duel on geonosis in Ep II, Dooku fired lightning at Obi Wan from a far distance, and obi wan put no effort into blocking the attack with his sabre because it was from a far distance. Vader could do the same and then unleash hell all over Sidious.

Darth_Glentract
well actually the reason that he put no effort into blocking it was because he didnt know it was there in real life. It was added later. GL took the scene from when Yoda and Dooku were showing off thier force skills and added that in for an extra effect. He wanted to show Obi-wan isnt a pushover and to add something into their dialouge.

Darth_Glentract
And Vader needed Luke to distract the Emperor.

darth vraya
I believe Sidious would sit back and watch the fight and then kill the last man standing

lihp123
I still believe Vader would win, perhaps not in a force battle. It depends whether Vader can use the same move that Yoda used to deflect lightning. Vader can block laser blasts from a blaster (and is the only jedi/sith that can actually do that without a lightsaber i think) and therefore he might be able to use the force to block lightning. I believe that Vader could definately win in a lightsaber battle, because I personally believe that Sidious's lightsaber skills are ammature compared to Vader.
And which Sidious are we talking about here, ROTS or ROTJ. I think there is a difference in strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.