villain in superman returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Is lex luthor the only villain? Is there Darkseid, Doomsday, or Zod???

Zod4Life
From what we've heard,it sounds like the villain is Zod.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
From what we've heard,it sounds like the villain is Zod.

where you hear that bro?

LousyBoy
From Zod himself.

Mainstream
Originally posted by LousyBoy
From Zod himself.

Cool

Zod4Life
Terence Stamp,Jack O'Halloran,and Sarah Douglas are supposed to return.Jude Law has also been rumored for the role.I'd rather see the original cast for the roles of the 3 Kryptonian villains.

pr1983
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Terence Stamp,Jack O'Halloran,and Sarah Douglas are supposed to return.Jude Law has also been rumored for the role.I'd rather see the original cast for the roles of the 3 Kryptonian villains.

i doubt we'll see those three again...

and havent there been concepts of doomsday done?

Mainstream
I think so.

pr1983
those actors would have all aged... and the DD concepts look sweet...

Mainstream
yeah

TMACalicious
I think they'd be pretty old by now smile

BB_hawk
I would not like to see Zod again just because he died in Superman II and tiying to bring him back would be pointless but everything is pointing to Zod or Doomsday or Brainiac.

Zod4Life
I want to see Zod and his henchmen again.Terence Stamp looks like he's in pretty good shape but I only want to see someone new for the roles if the originals can't do it.

Anyone have a picture of Jude Law?

Zod4Life
Jude Law has also been rumored for the role of General Zod.I just need to know what he looks like.

Zod4Life
Or maybe Tom Welling would do a good job as General Zod.

Randomuser3
Zod WAS to be inthe film, but on the one condition that he'd be played by Jude Law. After many attempts to woo Law, Singer gave up and pulled Zod from the script. Who's to play the villain now, other than Spacey's Luthor, is still unclear? I don't know! But I DO like the fact that Terrence Stamp is still within the Superman universe, playing the voice of Jor-EL on Smallville--KICKA$$!

Bicnarok
How boring, there are so many Superman villians, why are they going to repeat the second film.

Mind you with todays technology the effects willl probably rock.

Goonagia
Ughh, Zod sucks, they need to use one of the many other good villains the Superman mythos has in stock

MadMel
metallo??...naw, not likely..but with todays effect, he'd be sweet..

MattDay
in the trailer it show the walls wobling and moving then a dark shadow casts of them through the window, so its big... maybe that creature from the game, the big metal giant... do you reckon guys?

eleveninches
Originally posted by MattDay
in the trailer it show the walls wobling and moving then a dark shadow casts of them through the window, so its big... maybe that creature from the game, the big metal giant... do you reckon guys?

Hmmm. BIG superman villains?

Titano
Starro
Brainiac 13
Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.