Kid Trunks Mooning Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
I hate that he moons Broly twice y do they have to show that i mean really.
Here i found him when he first moons Broly y do they have to show that stuff.

dawsey28
And why do you have to show it?

Also, why are starting this thread again?

Smodden
^Why are you so determined to show us this?messed

dawsey28
Hypocrisy at its best.

Ciraric
What is wrong with it?

BloodBird
First it is either trunks or "chibi" trunks and second HE ALSO PEES ON BROILY LoL

spencerspider
what wrong with it?
what isnt wrong with it,theyre showing his ass (literally).there is way to much nudity if u buy the dvds,i just saw goku's penis on gt when he little kid and his ass too.

dawsey28
As I said in the last thread, there are edited versions you can buy so that you don't have to see that.

No one is forcing you to watch the uncut version. (And honestly, there is not THAT much nudity in them.)

BloodBird
LoL

BloodBird
in db bulma's boobs are sghown three or four times

Cait Sith
Umm im trying to understand something here. Are you angry that there is nudity in DBZ?? If so are you also angry with the nudity in non anime movies?? Im guessing you probably aren't. Most anime from japan isn't intended for children to watch. They are aimed for more mature audiences. That is why they cut cut those stuff out in the states.
Just because its anime doesnt mean that it has to be made for kids...i mean look at the anime movie Perfect Blue its a perfect example of an anime for the older audience. So quit whining.

Ciraric
Actually in Japan it is because they think their children are more mature.

They are shows for all ages but people in the US are up-tight about it.

silvertsume
i think they r more mature in japan yes i dont find ne thing rong with it

Lana
Originally posted by silvertsume
i think they r more mature in japan yes i dont find ne thing rong with it

Same here....

Honestly, who cares? If you don't like it, buy the edited version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.