Spiderman stabbed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
My friend showed me pics of this Spiderman issue which was a new avengers tie in and at the end of the issue wolverine and spider-man fought. On the last couple of panels wolverine stabbed spiderman and i was wondering if anyone could help me out cos im desperate to find out what happened next? sad

willRules
im not sure of the issue or what happened next and id appreciate it if someone could help

willRules
Please anyone? confused

Spideys Sister
Man...That probably happened...I mean spideys been shot so...I truly domnt know.

willRules
I think it was in a Marvel Knights Spiderman issue and spidey was angry cos wolverine was flirting with mary jane

Spideys Sister
I heard of it never actually saw it. Sorry. I really didn't like to see you waiting for an answer here.

spencerspider
never heard of it

willRules
Come on anyone? In the issue I'm talking about on the last page wolverine puts his claws into spider man's chest and spidey screams something like "U IDIOT!" What happened next?

doctorstrongbad
They have fought before and its always a good battle. I have seen them both beat each other.

willRules
Really? Can u go into detail please big grin

Spideys Sister
I think I've heard of it....I thought spidey was trying to convince wolverine that they were on the same side.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah one of logan's biggest problems is that he never listens. You try to talk to the guy and he is all about fighting.

Doc Ock
Spider-Man has been shot,stabbed,burned,smashed into walls etc.

No big deal.

He's a survivor wink

Mainstream
he's even been buried alive.

Spideys Sister
WHEN!? Oh man I've never heard that before!

Doc Ock
Kraven's last hunt.

The only decent Kraven story because he dies at the end of it wink

Jimmy Buggs
I seen that comic to bro, these guys are ass jockys and dont really read the new books.

Endenkton
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I seen that comic to bro, these guys are ass jockys and dont really read the new books.

Reporting you for flaming....

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I seen that comic to bro, these guys are ass jockys and dont really read the new books. Thats harsh man.I've never seen that comic. Was it good?

Doc Ock
Ah Jimmy Buggs is flaming again.

What a surprise.

Why he must be a psychic and be able to read everyones minds to deduce what comics we read roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Anyone heard of the marvel knights issue where wolvie stabs spidey? Anyone know what happens next? big grin

DigiMark007
Um, the Marvel Knights series I just read with Spidey doesn't even have Wolverine in it. It was in three volumes, 4-5 issues each. Aunt May is kidnapped and Osborne has a whole big plot...nothing too exciting, but still an interesting read. I didn't know they had too many other Marvel Knights issues...I could be wrong though. Volume 4 starts with the FF, so I figured Spidey's "Knights" run was over. I'll check it out though.

-DM

Tactics
Spiderman is a survivior.

Spideys Sister
So, Webs has been shot stabbed buried alive and run over a few times...Did I miss any thing?

willRules
I just found out what happens after the issue I was on about. It turns out that the stab to the chest was a minor wound and spider-man is OK. So there was no point in Wolverine stabbing him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
I just found out what happens after the issue I was on about. It turns out that the stab to the chest was a minor wound and spider-man is OK. So there was no point in Wolverine stabbing him.

Spidey a survivor.

Spideys Sister
A friggin scratch? Damn...I thought he had to go to the hospital.

willRules
Unfortunately Wolvie fan boys are having a field day and using this stabbing as a pathetic excuse to say that wolverine could beat spider-man. laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Wolverine the rest of the X- men and almost every other Marvel character has been beaten By spidey end of story.

willRules
Too true. Secret Wars is a good example of that.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by willRules
Too true. Secret Wars is a good example of that. Thats what my freind keeps saying...has spidey fought the FF? More ovr is there going to be a seacret wars movie? eek! Hope so!

jinzin
umm confused

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
what happened after this is spiderman got pissed off and started wailing away at wolverine...while wolverine was trying to apologize and tell spiderman it was an accident.....then spiderman passed out wolvie stood up like nothing happened and captain america got mad....

spider310
I can't help because I don't have the next issue (#6)

Vivien
Spiderman got stabbed...
Yes!!!

jinzin
heres what happened next...

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

Spideys Sister
JZ you have alot of time on your hands there.. Thanks Buddy!

jinzin
lol....i know sad

willRules
Cheers for the pics. Thats some great art!!! and it was pretty brave of you Jinzin to put that art on a thread full of spiderman fanboys like myself!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.