Spider-man & Blackcat VS Wolvie & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
New York city no prep time who would win?

jinzin
oy....team spiderman dies a horrible horrible death...

willRules
Why? i think Spidey could beat wolverine and Sabretooth individually but together im not so sure so thats why i threw blackcat into the mix

jinzin
well in black cats defense she beat sabretooth back in the day before his powers and such...but seriously she's not much help here...she has no powers...no weapons...and no enhanced fighting skills that tip the scales in their favor.......if it was a two on one they'd have a chance at baeting sabretooth...but 2 on 2 they're dead.

CorderaMitchell
what told me you were going to choose the side w/o spiderman.

stormfront13
well in this does cat have her bad-luck powers? those might tip the scales

willRules
Yes blackcat gas her bad luck powers

derrick24
did anybody see marvel knight spiderman; after wolverine stabbed spiderman in the chest with his claws in marvel knights #13, spiderman went berserk. The team was mad at wolverine but he said that spiderman needs to man up and hang with the big dogs. Spiderman jumped up and wolverine not trying to hurt spiderman put his hands over his head and took spiderman punches like they were nothing. Spiderman was punching with all of his might and wolverine was like spiderman you can stop anytime, i wasnt trying to hurt you. Spiderman still going berserk and wolverine not even trying to defend himself was just talking to spiderman while spiderman was going crazy.

Iron man jumps in and stop peter (which peter wasnt even causing wolverine any kind of physical harm and wolverine just took all of his punches). Wolverine got up like nothing happened and spiderman attacked again but he ended up passing out because of lose of blood.

this was a berserk spiderman and wolverine took every punch he threw and said ouch spiderman you can stop anytime. I think wolverine could kill black cat and spiderman by himself, throwing in sabertooth is too much.

CorderaMitchell
please , spidey whooped sabretooth when wolvie has problems with him , common sense would tell you Wolvie ain't touching spidey, It is certain people who want to see him get touched by him, Spidey outclasses wolvie in almost every possible aspect.

derrick24
wolverine took spiderman punches without even fighting back saying ouch spiderman you can stop anytime, i dont want to hurt you; spiderman still punching wolverine said spiderman im going to tell you one more time. Spiderman strongest punch didnt do anything to wolverine, wolverine just stood there.

I know it hurt that spiderman aint even a threat to wolverine, oh and by the way, when spiderman fought sabertooth, he also had the aid of the punisher and spiderman almost got killed in that issue but instead sabertooth just threw him to the side.

Wolverine is spiderman superior, in new avengers it was stated by the writer that spiderman is the weakest member of the team. laughing

oh and by the way, lets see spiderman fight sabertooth now, enhanced sabertooth; spiderman would die on the 1st page.

jinzin
spidey wooped a seabretooth who had normal strength and didn't even sport a healing factor back in the day.......when they met up a second time, he made both spiderman and the punisher look like fools at the same time and had spidey by the throat...then he CHOSE to let the guy go.........now that he's an established character AND has upgrades....he'll moiderize spidey....

and why would wolverine have a problem touching spiderman when he hasn't in 100% of the times these two guys have fought...

derrick24
if someone has a scanner and can scan marvel knight spiderman, please do it. Show everyone on this site that spiderman isnt even a threat to wolverine.

derrick24
Originally posted by jinzin
spidey wooped a seabretooth who had normal strength and didn't even sport a healing factor back in the day.......when they met up a second time, he made both spiderman and the punisher look like fools at the same time and had spidey by the throat...then he CHOSE to let the guy go.........now that he's an established character AND has upgrades....he'll moiderize spidey....

and why would wolverine have a problem touching spiderman when he hasn't in 100% of the times these two guys have fought...

whats up jinzin. Did you see the comic, marvel knights spiderman yet, if you havent please look at it, you would get a laugh at wolverine toying with spiderman

jinzin
seriously.....are you even aware that sabretooth backed down an entire team of "supermen"? these guys had super speed, super reflexes, ability of flight, heat vision, and a couple of other powers and an entire team of them were too scared to fight the enhanced sabretooth......spidey's dead plain and simple...I wouldn't keep voting agianst spiderman but you guy keep putting him up against guys he can't beat...confused

jinzin
I've seen it and scanned it onto the wolverine vs. spiderman thread...

derrick24
I've seen it and scanned it onto the wolverine vs. spiderman thread...

are you talking about marvel knights #13.

CorderaMitchell
because stats don't matter if i'm goingt o manipulate a match to go the way i want, If you believe that wolverine is unstoppable to spidey for whatever lame reason, then go on the spidey vs. wolvie thread, and see all the lame REASONS THAT wolverine seems to beat up everyone, there is just no logical way thats going to happen and no one has proved that yet only this happened in this issue....

Spidey humiliates the X-men, logan and peter switch bodies,and logans body shows his huge inferiorty. Spidey took out a guy that Iron man(shot down), cap( hiding), thor, wasp and another character couldn't take out with a mere kick to the head, and don't get me started on how spidey fights with the efficiency of a team and wolvie is simply brash.

Spidey has his way with him, and I'm pretty sure Jinzin will be coming with that scan anytime now....

jinzin
yeah....it's in one of the two spidey vs. wolvie threads...but I'm not sure which...

CorderaMitchell
its not spideys first time fighting extremely dangerous foes and you know this, you make it seem as it he were going to trade punches.

derrick24
yeah....it's in one of the two spidey vs. wolvie threads...but I'm not sure which...

not that one is marvel knights 14, wolverine just stands there and take all of spiderman punches and say spiderman stop i dont want to hurt you ending with spiderman passing out because he lose so much blood when wolverine stabbed him.

CorderaMitchell
it probably was halfas dramatic as you make it seen.

jinzin
wolvie is simply brash? wow for someoe who claimed that I don't know what I'm talking about you sure are doing a nice job of being a damned fine kettle....or are you the pot?

anyways...what you don't seem to understand is that the mentality of wolverine is cleary a 180 degree difference from spiderman that's why they're marvel's odd couple......wolverine thrives off pain...spiderman doesn't of course wolverine's body is going to appear inferior when peter's brain is inside of it.....a lot of what makes wolverine what he is, is his mentality....brash? pffft talk about steriotypes....wolverine was literally bubbed the conciouns of the x-men how's that for brash.....spidey "humilitated" at team of people who were merely trying to contain him.....and as far as your comparison's go.......go ahead and ignore direct comparisons all you want it doesn't change the fact that wolverine's taking it to spidey several times and been the one on top.....not spidey.....

as far as your one kick to the head thing....well spiderman had a hell of a time trying to fight namor.........wolverine hit him twice and the fight was over....

derrick24
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
its not spideys first time fighting extremely dangerous foes and you know this, you make it seem as it he were going to trade punches.

and by the way you dont know what your talking about; the huge advantage that spiderman has over wolverine is strength, which wouldnt even work on wolverine; 10 tons laughing .

speed wise, theyre pretty close but the edge goes to spidey. wolverine has a healing factor and adamantium bones, along with a 100 yrs of experience and acute senses; i cant see spiderman winning this fight, unless he have some sort of gas.

jinzin
no...I've posted sans from both issues actually...i have them both.....

derrick24
no...I've posted sans from both issues actually...i have them both.....

oh ok, my bad. is this a old site that you are talking about because im going to go look at the scans you posted to see what people response was about it.

derrick24
i didnt see that book where spiderman and wolverine trade bodies; what made it look like wolverine being in spiderman body seem so superior.

CorderaMitchell
when did I say you didn'tknow what you were talking about second wolverine still aint logical way he is standing up to spidey, oh yea you mean the overrated and overpowered one. Yeah he has been written to tie, and beat magneto no doubt but you like to bring in evidence that supports you and only you, wolverine I love when he is normal and when he is with spidey a masterpiece, but when he takes hits from namor w/o falling down. pfft.By that logic we can assume logan will lose because he is uncircumcised.You love that terrible exaggeration of wolvie's power, but whatever spidey does within his power you don't like

I'm still taking the advice of one who thinks Shin Akuma is downin Scorpion, I'm bringing that poll up to the top of this page,so come and pay that piper.....blowupblowupblowup

dvampire
oy....team spiderman dies a horrible horrible death...

What!!!!!! jawdrop Spider-man is lifting way over a ton, that right there is enough to say he can beat wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
when did I say you didn'tknow what you were talking about second wolverine still aint logical way he is standing up to spidey, oh yea you mean the overrated and overpowered one. Yeah he has been written to tie, and beat magneto no doubt but you like to bring in evidence that supports you and only you, wolverine I love when he is normal and when he is with spidey a masterpiece, but when he takes hits from namor w/o falling down. pfft.By that logic we can assume logan will lose because he is uncircumcised.You love that terrible exaggeration of wolvie's power, but whatever spidey does within his power you don't like. Seriously there are too many strategies for him that don't include getting close.....

I'm still taking the advice of one who thinks Shin Akuma is not downin Scorpion, I'm bringing that poll up to the top of this page,so come and pay that piper.....blowupblowupblowup

Sorry derrick I missed your post, It wasn't that bad,simply jean grey had put logan in a place he would least like to be, peter parkers body who would have thunk it?

Any way they switch, Logan powers are potrayed ACCURATELY, Peters slices his hand with the claws which of course grow back, slowly but painfully, He tries to stoop a criminal but is put under a car in the process, he of course heals, but he activates his claws on accident at the police, and he runs away, spidey style, but gets tagged by a taser because he wasn't fast enough, he ends up arrested, too weak to recover, then logan masters spideys powers and frees him from prison, and it all leads up to jean fixing the problem, I can tell you more if you need more info.

derrick24
when did I say you didn'tknow what you were talking about second wolverine still aint logical way he is standing up to spidey, oh yea you mean the overrated and overpowered one. Yeah he has been written to tie, and beat magneto no doubt but you like to bring in evidence that supports you and only you, wolverine I love when he is normal and when he is with spidey a masterpiece, but when he takes hits from namor w/o falling down. pfft.By that logic we can assume logan will lose because he is uncircumcised.You love that terrible exaggeration of wolvie's power, but whatever spidey does within his power you don't like

I'm still taking the advice of one who thinks Shin Akuma is downin Scorpion, I'm bringing that poll up to the top of this page,so come and pay that piper.....blowupblowupblowup

i think spiderman is a great character and majority of my comics are spiderman comics but everytime i see spiderman and wolverine fight, wolverine is always toying with spiderman and he show a sign of not wanting to hurt him.

Spiderman dont have what it takes to be even a threat to wolverine. Wolverine has laughed and humilated spiderman in about every fight that i see them 2 in. Even though you think that it is bad writing, it happened deal with it, wolverine always shows that he is superior to spidey and it always go on like that unless spiderman get a strength increase or he becomes as fast as the flash. Like i said before, the new avenger writer simply stated that spiderman is the weakest character of the team and it also shows in marvel knights that wolverine is far above spiderman, deal with it. Happy Dance

derrick24
Sorry derrick I missed your post, It wasn't that bad,simply jean grey had put logan in a place he would least like to be, peter parkers body who would have thunk it?

Any way they switch, Logan powers are potrayed ACCURATELY, Peters slices his hand with the claws which of course grow back, slowly but painfully, He tries to stoop a criminal but is put under a car in the process, he of course heals, but he activates his claws on accident at the police, and he runs away, spidey style, but gets tagged by a taser because he wasn't fast enough, he ends up arrested, too weak to recover, then logan masters spideys powers and frees him from prison, and it all leads up to jean fixing the problem, I can tell you more if you need more info.

that dont sound like spiderman being superior to wolverine; that shows wolverine knowing how to use any body that he compensate. Like when wolverine and sabertooth switched bodies, sabertooth didnt know how to fully use wolverine body and when he fought wolverine in sabertooth body, he got owned because wolverine mastered sabertooth body. Then they switched bodies back and sabertooth tried to kill angel but got owned again.

Wolverine is a very experienced character, from my knowledge of him he could make any body useful.

CorderaMitchell
Like I said before, It aint happening, spidey has also shown to be toying with wolvie, and there ain't no logical way he is winning.

They both are great characters, we wouldn't be arguing them if that wasn't the case.

Far above how,INTELLIGENCE:nope, DEXTERITY: nope, CREATIVITY:nope,SPEED:nope,STRENGTH:nope,EQUILIBRI
UM: nope, AGILITY:nope,WALL CRAWLING:nope, PRE COG: nope, ADAPTABILITY:nope,GADGETRY:nope,DISTANCE: nope, KEEPING CALM:nope, BETTER LOOKING:nope, UNCIRCUMCISED: yes,STRATEGY: nope, CUNNING:nope,SUPERHERO EXP.nope, TENACITY: nope, STEALTH:nope,POPULARITY:nope,VERSATILITY:nope FANBOY: yes

this list goes on and on, they are all accurate

I have no problem dealing with a fanboy writer saying that Wolverine is superior, I have a problem with people believing Wolvie is better, even against ridiculous odds, all because of incosistent stats people pick and choose to show favor,even when his claws and healing factor allow him to go against magneto. No offense.

How is a guy that runs at most the speed of a greyhound, and could lift a pool table and chuck it across the room, and got floored by Cyclops going to beat someone that he is neither mentally or physically ready for, point is if spiderman IS HIGH above a surface, no peak human ground based guy with no projectiles is gonna touch him, that goes for sabretooth. Seriously Spidey could with no care inthe world, log on and tell he us is going to win, with no fear of being touched high in the sky....

Seriously a better match would have been Spidey and Venom vs. Wolvie and Sabretooth if you want to use guys with like powers.

DEAL WITH THAT LOL blowupblowupblowupblowup

derrick24
enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes, hyper-keen senses, healing factor, adamantium skeleton and retractable claws.

this is wolverine powers; you did a horrible job of explaining them.
I got the rating of his powers from here;
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1160

How is spiderman superior to wolverine when wolverine fights spiderman worst enemy to a standstill (venom).

I think spiderman is superior to king pin but king pin almost squezzed the life out of spiderman, spiderman saying "i need to get out of this hold, im about to black out".

I think wolverine in far superior than kraven and kraven seems to slap spiderman around like a litte girl. like i said before spiderman needs a strength increase to even think about taking down wolverine, whereas wolverine only need one good stab and the fight is over. beast is more agile than wolverine and stronger but wolverine owns him everytime. Thing is stronger than wolverine and more durable but wolverine took him out with 1 stab. Hulk is superior to wolverine but wolverine almost killed him when he was death.

Spiderman cannot beat wolverine, deal with it.

CorderaMitchell
Yea what have we been talking about all along, WOLVERINE IS OVERRATED. Everytime he goes against someone out of his league the writer invents a handicap for the street level hero against them all in all of these cases.

You use facts that only make you feel better, for your information Spidey never uses half his strengthand holds back, and never fights to his fullest. He is a ten ton lifter, and a full force high velocity punch cant floor wolvie but one from cyclops does. You are Crazy. Conclusion: WOLVIE AINT STRONGER THAN SPIDEY, NOT BY A LOOOOOOOOOOONG SHOT.

His webbing can hold the thing for life after a sufficient amount, It has held the likes of : Hulk, She Hulk, Thing, Rhino, Trains, Cars, Buses, Dock Ock, and so many others I wont bother listing it. Conclusion: SPIDEY WEBBING WILL HOLD WOLVERINE IF HE CANT MAKE USE OF HIS CLAWS.

Wolvie getting anywhere near beating venom in bs, in a league of its own, Some people think that wolvies claws and a rage can get done what the rest of the MU can, Venom would just throw a firetruck on him and call it a day..........

Spidey aint slower than wolve either, Wolvie is a peak human in all aspects other than regeneration, and Spidey outclasses him all other ways by such a longshot it isn't even funny.

Don't be lazy and give me a REASONABLE way that wolverine is going to be TOUCHING SPIDEY, without himletting him.This happened here and there simply won't cut it in a debate, wolvies disadvantages and short comings will be realized very quickly. Don't forget pre cog, a super human feat that Prof X doesn't even have, and will warn spidey of Wolvie's most lethal blows.
And for that matter, Dock Ock has put more lethal weapons on him that are, faster stronger, have a mind of their own, and have Much more reach, no crap claws are going to beat that bub.
It is obvious you are fanboying right now so I'm not going to validate bs inconsistent facts until you give me some good reasons as to how wolvie will whip spidey with no bogus, this happened here because I know I cant come up with a good reason............blowup

derrick24
so you actually think 10 ton strength is going to get the job done hugh. Lets put it like this, wolverine has fought sasquash, 100 ton class, and jumped right back up on each punch. Spiderman has no way possible of beating wolverine.

Oh and by the way webbing, wolverine can dodge. A girl that was teamed up with absorbing man dodged spiderman webbing with ease, she just scooted to the side, if she can do it wolverine can. Your really overrating spiderman right now.

I never said wolverine is faster than spiderman, i said that he was close. Spiderman isnt the flash, he get tagged and he get tagged all of the time (morlun almost killed him). wolverine is superior to spiderman, spiderman admitted that wolverine isnt someone that he wants to fight.

Who do you think is faster hulk or spiderman, i say spiderman but hulk grabbed spiderman by the head and was crushing it until outside interference made hulk drop spiderman, spiderman feared for his life. someone else, i think jinzin put a post up with punisher hold spiderman while this guy was punching spiderman to death in the face.

when have you seen someone hold wolverine taking advantage of him, can we both say never. wolverine can and has taken spiderman and it will go on like that forever. oh and by the way, in all of the spiderman and daredevil encounter, daredevil always have the upperhand. HAHAHAHAHAH. and he can beat wolverine yeah right. its not hard to read spiderman moves, the guy bounce around all over the place, and since wolverine is a great tactitian, he will hit spiderman every time but it will never come down to that because wolverine DO NOT WANT TO HURT HIM, wolverine sees him as a good friend.

CorderaMitchell
Daredevil lost to a hypnotized spiderman who was very much not trying hard, wolvie wont beat Electro, Sandman and dock ock

Wolvie is no way as close to speed as spidey its absurd, you must not be able to spot crap.

Spidey is perhaps the most unpredictable person to fight, imagine this you said it your self bouncing all over the place. You wont be able to catch that.

Wolverine is not a great tactician, he is brash and rushes into those battles, spidey is a much better thinker we all know this, and with his better speed and dexterity he could web wolvie and drop him off in a river and let him sink because of his dense skeleton....\

There are too many people in the MU that wolvie beats and has no businesss beating,Spidey loses and it makes him more interesting because there is still no way that spidey is inferior to wolvie by any means, who has gotten taken advantage of before, if he hasn't that makes him that much more tired...

Its clear to me now you are a spidey hater end of story, you want to see no facts, like when Spidey humiliated the Xmen and FF, but hey you do what you want to do.

derrick24
when spiderman humiliated the xmen, which the xmen wasnt even trying to fight him, during that time they were trying to make a name for spiderman, thats why he also beat titania and fought firelord. when have you seen spiderman single handly fight someone as powerful as firelord again, never. Morlun, someone who dont even come close to firelord power, almost killed spiderman, and black tarantula.

wolverine has fought alpha flight by himself, xforce by himself, fought the fantastic 4, fought the xmen by himself, in wolverine vs new york, he fought about every hero and villian in the city, fought the dark riders by himself, fought the acolytes by himself, etc... i can keep going but its pointless because you dont want to face the fact that wolverine was fighting a lot worse than spiderman before spiderman was even thinking about being born.

Like i said about 58000 times, spiderman dont have the strength or the experience to take wolverine down. Spiderman needs to stick to fighting the enhanced HUMANS that he takes on. Oh and by the way, i collect spiderman comics and wolverine, theyre my favorite characters, thats why i know who would win.

CorderaMitchell
wow I think both are great but wolvie doesn't have the intelligence or calm mind to take down spidey,

Wolvie has won sooo many matches where he shouldn't but they were trying to make a name for him, which is why he is a god now anyway, but taking on magneto phhhh. use your brain .

jinzin
first off you said that I didn't know what I was talking about in the MK vs. sf thread...I'll get to that later tonight...right now I have to mkes these few posts quick before I go out though......

NOW.....your whole argument is that there are two different wolverine's....the over rated one and the one written correctly.....WRONG WRONG WRONG....both those wolvies are infact one in the same.....you're using examples that occur in the Ulitmate universe that degrades the credibility of said examples right off the bat....THEN you simply discard any of wolverine's high end showings as total crap.....but think it's logical to uphold spidey's high end showings.....do you really think it's logical that storm alone wouldn't have ass raped spiderman (circumstantial or not)? Honestly...I don't want to throw the term fanboy around.....but when you have multiple MULTIPLE examples of wolverine kicking spiderman's ass compared to ONE example where spiderman bats him away....why do you think it's okay to use the ONE example in your favor as the gospel truth when the other examples clearly outnumber it.......the sad thing is...everytime spiderman's been owned by wolverine, it's been in a spiderman book.....or by a writer for spiderman....this holds true for both the mcp fight, and the one shot, and of course marvel knights....if the spider man writers can admit defeat where defeat is deserved why can't you?

anyways.......you obviously haven't seen any of the magneto vs. wolverine fights.....wolverine either takes him by surprise or he "kills" a bogus version of magneto that wasn't even magneto to begin with due to some convoluted story...in any case....JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T MEAN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!! It's really as simple as that..... Spiderman's been written to do things beyong his capibilities far more times than wolverine based on volume alone.....but am I about to discard them because I don't agree? never.....but hey.... stick with what you THINK works right? I mean it's really all you got anyways.....stats don't help that much unless their applied....their applied to comic book and spidey obviously don't have the upper hand there....and aside from that......SABRETOOTH......nuff said......really...

StrawNilla
Spidey had better have ALOT of webbing on hand because his partner is (no offense to the thread starter) the s**ts.

derrick24
jinzin that was a great post and that should settle the argument, i wish i could have thought of that a long time ago.

jinzin
thanks d

CorderaMitchell
first off you said that I didn't know what I was talking about in the MK vs. sf thread...I'll get to that later tonight...right now I have to mkes these few posts quick before I go out though......

NOW.....your whole argument is that there are two different wolverine's....the over rated one and the one written correctly.....WRONG WRONG WRONG....both those wolvies are infact one in the same.....you're using examples that occur in the Ulitmate universe that degrades the credibility of said examples right off the bat....THEN you simply discard any of wolverine's high end showings as total crap.....but think it's logical to uphold spidey's high end showings.....do you really think it's logical that storm alone wouldn't have ass raped spiderman (circumstantial or not)? Honestly...I don't want to throw the term fanboy around.....but when you have multiple MULTIPLE examples of wolverine kicking spiderman's ass compared to ONE example where spiderman bats him away....why do you think it's okay to use the ONE example in your favor as the gospel truth when the other examples clearly outnumber it.......the sad thing is...everytime spiderman's been owned by wolverine, it's been in a spiderman book.....or by a writer for spiderman....this holds true for both the mcp fight, and the one shot, and of course marvel knights....if the spider man writers can admit defeat where defeat is deserved why can't you?

anyways.......you obviously haven't seen any of the magneto vs. wolverine fights.....wolverine either takes him by surprise or he "kills" a bogus version of magneto that wasn't even magneto to begin with due to some convoluted story...in any case....JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T MEAN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!! It's really as simple as that..... Spiderman's been written to do things beyong his capibilities far more times than wolverine based on volume alone.....but am I about to discard them because I don't agree? never.....but hey.... stick with what you THINK works right? I mean it's really all you got anyways.....stats don't help that much unless their applied....their applied to comic book and spidey obviously don't have the upper hand there....and aside from that......SABRETOOTH......nuff said......really...

Why are you writing that noone said you knew what you were talking about in the other thread you said it your self where your bias lies, and your posts showed it.
I have no problem accepting fanboy writing where spidey sits there and has a handicap vs wolverine.
Sad really, IVE USED NO ONE EXAMPLE ONCE,you just arent using any common sense and are in looooooooove with writing that supports only you, I don't do that, I hate to say crap writing, but you can't seem to spot it too well.
And for that matter you guys still haven't given me any good reasons why this would happen, which makes perfect sense in this fight that hasn't happened, but thats because there is no logical reason wolvie comes even nigh close to touching spidey, and him and sabretooth aren't touching him high on that wall enough said,............. since you are not really making any good reasons on your own, thats just toooo hard for you guys.blowup

P.S noone said there is 2 wolverines, he just seems that way since he is the most incosistant character and is really exaggerated at times, ps.magneto senses metal.

jinzin
okay first off....I can have bias while retaining knowledge of both series' street fighter actually has more characters that I like...while mortal kombat has the few characters that I love...no need to think I know very little of the series because I have a bias.....at least I could admit it....which is more than most the peeps on this forum can do....but that aside has nothing to do with this fight....

one sabretooth vs. spidey example was used in spidey's favor.....I countered it with another example that wasn't.

our reasoning is simple though......spiderman's advantages are slight over wolverine, but against sabretooth the only real advantage he has is his spider sense and agility.....and the agility is a very small advantage cause sabretooth's got a lot of that.......if wolverine can beat spiderman than a guy who is wolverine's superior and spiderman's equal to superior in every physical aspect should take this no problem... especially when black cat brings almost nothing to the table in terms of help...even with bad luck powers they effect spiderman as much as anyone else...he's not excempt as was proven in the spectacular spider series...

CorderaMitchell
nah since wolvie is not under spidey physically nor mentally slightly you already knowthis, and though sabretooth is wolvies physical superior, Wolvie would seem to be a greater threat, because he is more resoureful than sabretooth, while spidey is MUCH more resourceful than the likes of the 2 combined plus MUCH stronger and faster than logan plus the same old stuff that has already been mentioned.Its funny how bats seems to win these kind of match ups just because of his brain, and spidey basically matches that, plus other abilities, and he still aint getting touched high on that wall. Its simple, bats and wolvie are characters that people want to see win all, the time even when placed against ridiculous odds, Spiderman is a guy that people want to see lose against simple odds.

jinzin
resourceful? really.....spiderman is a resourcefull muthafuca...but in a straight up fight...that only goes so far.....especially with these two guys....he's not exaclty gonna get all the time in the world while they're hunting him down.....

spiderman has better strength against wolverine...but it's a non factor since he can't do anything with it.....

he has slightly better speed....but wolverine's fast enough to scare the hell out of spidey with his speed...what makes spidey appear to be superfast is his relexes which are suberb due to spidey sense...but again...in a fight with wolverine spiderman gets tired first and those reflexes take a dive while wolvie keeps on going....

intelligence...spiderman has better book smarts....wolverine is a battlefield tactician when he needs to be so is creed...do the math....

CorderaMitchell
blah wolverine tactic is to plow straightfoward, and i ve posted many times how spidey beats wolverine in like 20 ways while , all wolvie has is battle experience, and a inconsistent healing factor. do that math because either way mentally or physically or gadget wise spidey has the advantage.

Ive already given like a million ways wolvie can be incapacitated without even touching that skeleton so let it go. He gets all the time in the world on that wall and you know it, spideys not getting hit until someone writes for him to to make ita better match, bottom line.

Logan was owned by aunt may recently, enough said.

Why would he be wasting his time fighting old bitter smelly men anyway while he could be messing with black cat is beyond me anyway.

long pig
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t292712.html

This is what happend to the last wolverine fanboy......laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
very funny long pig, when I opened this I thought you were going to take me to town but was I wrong.

jinzin
he gets all the time on the wall? why? is wolvie just gonna stand there and look stupid while spiderman gets to do whatever he wants?

CorderaMitchell
wow, maybe because he is MUCH FASTER, anyway Ive seen spidey look like a scrub too long,Wolverine has been argued to beat lobo, and by that logic Spidey's beating supes doesn't make sense does it.

jinzin
wolverine beat lobo in a fan voted comic.....and even if we include those...superman was depowered and wolverine stabbed lobo in the balls (it's the only way could have won)..... but common.....spiderman's not Much faster if at all he has better reaction speed hence why wolverine was fast by comparison and a slight speed advantage...he has NOTHING but reflexes over sabes though...

CorderaMitchell
nah spidey moves 40 times a normal human this is old, and logan moves not that fast

Although sabre is enhanced over wolvie but the worst strategist.

jinzin
ummm I guess all those years in the special ops make sabretooth the worste tactician ever....huh?

and 40 times? nu-uh I did a mathematical equation.....using the precious stats he has a 12% advantage....but less stamina he starts getting tired.....he starts slowing down.....hence he loses his advantage...

MERCILOUS
nah spidey moves 40 times a normal human this is old, and logan moves not that fast

Although sabre is enhanced over wolvie but the worst strategist.

40x normal human speed? I've argued this before, let me tell you the outcome, you're wrong.

CorderaMitchell
it is written evidence plain and simple.

Wanderer259
Where? I've only heard 15x, and that was speaking of reflexes.

long pig
very funny long pig, when I opened this I thought you were going to take me to town but was I wrong.
confused roll eyes (sarcastic)
Wasn't referring to you at all actually.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Where? I've only heard 15x, and that was speaking of reflexes.

He won't be able to tell you where, Because it's not true, your 15x relfexes is right on the money though.

CorderaMitchell
its on the Spidey vs. CAp//DD/ Wolverine thread around page 30 to 40 or so, stop hating merc.

life is cruell
This is turning to spidey vs wolverine its kind of pointless. As for the battle its more even than ppl think. With her bad luck powers black cat can be alot of help. If they try and hurt her her aurora will target them and they most likely wont be able to harm her, they will end up stabbing their partner or something. Spiderman can definatly hold his own against wolvie or sabertooth. He could web them up so that they cant use their claws. Its not a guaranteed victory for either group.

CorderaMitchell
yeah, I tend to get a lot of responses when I post, however I apologize,and tried to direct this to one of the 2 wolvie posts.

Anyway good first point.

jinzin
the thing is if black cat has those paower they could and most likely would start working against spiderman too.....this has already been a problem for them...why would it change here?

willRules
Originally posted by life is cruell
This is turning to spidey vs wolverine its kind of pointless. As for the battle its more even than ppl think. With her bad luck powers black cat can be alot of help. If they try and hurt her her aurora will target them and they most likely wont be able to harm her, they will end up stabbing their partner or something. Spiderman can definatly hold his own against wolvie or sabertooth. He could web them up so that they cant use their claws. Its not a guaranteed victory for either group.

Thank u for putting my thread back on track

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.