Webs A Bad Guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
What do you guys think? Should Spider show a little more attitude or Should he be strait out bad. Do'nt forget to say why. Oh, and Doc Ock....I REALLY wanna hear what you have to say. wink laughing

Doc Ock
Why are you so anxious to hear my opinion?? confused

Anyway yes I would like to see some attitude once in a while.Like under very stressful conditions like if he lost a loved one or something.

He was mighty pissed when Goblin killed Gwen Stacy.That was great.

Morning_Glory
what are you talking about on here?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock

Anyway yes I would like to see some attitude once in a while.Like under very stressful conditions like if he lost a loved one or something.

He was mighty pissed when Goblin killed Gwen Stacy.That was great. I enjoy the fact that you enjoy mocking me. Your opion intrigues me is all.

Doc Ock
I'll take that as a compliment wink

hotsauce6548
Yeah, like Doc said, it cool how Spidey is funny and easy-going and stuff, but that makes it all the more cooler when he flips out and starts bustin people up! rock

spencerspider
ya i want to see him get real mad in spidey 3 maybe harry ol kill aunt may lol

Spideys Sister
Thats evil. Maybe get so ticked that he puts MJ into the hospital.

willRules
LOL has anyone read the comic where spidey goes crazy and fights Firelord. I really want to read it

DarkCrawler

He was mighty pissed when Goblin killed Gwen Stacy.That was great.

Did you read that issue where he fought Shathra? He was really kicking her ass.

Quote:

Spider-Man: "She hits me. I don't even feel it."

"I just want to rip her limbs away and beat her with them."

willRules
Yeah i read the Shathra one isnt that the one where she humilates him on TV or something?

doctorstrongbad
Its cool when they show all the different emotions of a character, I love it when spider-man gets angry and starts fighting for real. smile

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by willRules
Yeah i read the Shathra one isnt that the one where she humilates him on TV or something?

That's right.

Spideys Sister
I'll take that as a compliment wink I want you to.

Spidey needs to have an evil version of himself...Like formed from all his bottled up emotions. Not some Ben Reilly Crap. Or USM vol. 5 bull shit. I mean real hard core Spidey ass kicking.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I want you to.

Spidey needs to have an evil version of himself...Like formed from all his bottled up emotions. Not some Ben Reilly Crap. Or USM vol. 5 bull shit. I mean real hard core Spidey ass kicking. I quote because I care. It's true. Bad ass Spidey rules!

Sparkz
Badd ass spidey is cool but u cnt beat cool headed spidey when he's cracking jokes and using all his powers at the top of there form to beat a character, prooving just how powerful he can be 1 example of that was the first time he fought Mr Hyde that was an awsome fight, he threw him through like 7 walls and down 10 stories. when hes angry hes just reckless (cept sometimes where he just goes bad ass and brutal)

Knightfall93
I wanna see Spidey kill someone!

Arahan
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I wanna see Spidey kill someone!

Already happened, ok it was more an accident but kill is kill.

Knightfall93
Who'd he kill? I wanna see a "never before told" story of him eating people's "brainssssssssssssss" in the symbite costume!

Spideys Sister
That sounds so cool.

Knightfall93
oh, even better... he gets taken over by a symbiote or something and kills the kids... Gabe and wossname

Spideys Sister
....Oh wow. Gabe and sarah who happen to be GG and Gwens kids.

Knightfall93
Yeah, that would be so cool! then he can feel so guilty he tries to kill himself and Venom can finally eat his "brainssssssss"

Spideys Sister
What the hell is it with you and the Brains?

Knightfall93
I dunno... they're tasty

Spideys Sister
No comment.

Knightfall93
evil face They're good with branston pickle and cheddar cheese

Spideys Sister
Pickle yes cheese no, back to topic.

Knightfall93
So basically Pete kills Gabe and sarah... or so I hope...

Spideys Sister
I donno but if he does. that makes him even more bad ass.

Knightfall93
That was my idea for a BAD Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.