I'm so nervous!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
Tommorow i am buying a new mic and then recording myself singing so i can send it to someone so they can see if it is good enough for me to be the singer in his band!!! band

confused

moises
good luck!

ApolloX
What type of band?

PrinceofBlades
You totally going to fail, screw up and ruin your entire life. This will haunt you for the rest of your life, and you will live in denial. Your new home will be in an asylum and your new friend is Bob. Another reject...welcome to my world...(hehe jk)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by BloodBird
Tommorow i am buying a new mic and then recording myself singing so i can send it to someone so they can see if it is good enough for me to be the singer in his band!!! band

confused

I heard me voice....... It was ****ing strange, completely different from how I hear it....

I dread to think what singing sounds like

ApolloX
Yeah, i made a home video type thing and my voice sounds completely diffrent.

BloodBird
that's because everyone hears themselves different to how they really sound which is because of the fact that our ears are close to our mouths LoL but also i have never been told cept once by someone that i wasn't a good singer but still.... AND THNX FOR THE GOOD LUCK WISH!!!! happy we also would be a band missing a drummer so it is two guitarists at the moment LoL

§P0oONY
When you do record yourself put it online and give us all the link so we can laugh............. and of course assure you that it's good wink

BloodBird
WILL DO if i can learn how????

Morning_Glory
good luck clover...

Morning_Glory
you are only 15! so young....

BloodBird
Best start a young age. sides most of my freinds are already in bands TAT WAAS WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO FIND ONE THAT NEEDED A SINGER LoL

Killer_Dennis

BloodBird
luckily my voice is changing and luckily to something looking to end up good LoL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.