aWESOME!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
It's almost 10 pm and I just woke up shockish

During sex your heart rate almost doubles at times, followed by a feeling of complete euphoria! zorro

Thought you should know diva

Phoenix Aska
lol

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's almost 10 pm and I just woke up shockish

During sex your heart rate almost doubles at times, followed by a feeling of complete euphoria! zorro

Thought you should know diva Very interesting..orroz

silver_tears
I thought so too eek!

Killer_Dennis
I thought so too eek! I should have sex and check..eek!

Phoenix Aska
why did you wake up so late?

silver_tears
I was up till like 3 am last night, completely drunk, and I was up at like 8 am this morning, so I was just exhausted, and I finished off a bunch of my projects and just fell asleep on like my floor embarrasment

Spideys Sister
Who woulda known...

Phoenix Aska
I was up till like 3 am last night, completely drunk, and I was up at like 8 am this morning, so I was just exhausted, and I finished off a bunch of my projects and just fell asleep on like my floor embarrasment

lol

sleeping on the floor is so uncomfortable

silver_tears
I find it comfy embarrasment I had my pillow because I had been studying at the time and it's good for your back

Spideys Sister
LOL.

Phoenix Aska
o..lol

When I slapt on the floor I was just laid out on the floor...and I have a tile floor

lol

silver_tears
I do that when it's cold eek! in my bathroom, I'll just lie down in front of the sink when it's really really hot embarrasment

Wolfs'rainlover
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I should have sex and check..eek!
Heh........ laughing you crack me up sometimes! wink big grin

Phoenix Aska
I do that when it's cold eek! in my bathroom, I'll just lie down in front of the sink when it's really really hot embarrasment

lol

in the bathroom? laughing

silver_tears
It's eaither that, the kitchen, or the front foyer stick out tongue
My house is hardwood

Phoenix Aska
lol

I tried the kitchen

that is comfortable because it has a ceiling fan

silver_tears
very nice big grin

Phoenix Aska
mmhmm

Last time I was in the kitchen late at night a big moth flew at me though..it scared me

Spideys Sister
Whats this tread about again? Sex or sleeping?

ApolloX
Moths can be startling sometimes. Like when they go at your face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.