How would you summarize your life so far???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
I had a good childhood,though when I was a teenager I lost my 6 year old brother.My adult years so far (I'm 24) have had it's ups and downs.

Ups being making new friends,graduating college,stuff like that.

How would you summarize the 3 stages of your life???

Piggle Humsy
My childhood was great until I lost my mum when I was 6 and from then on it's been a downward spiral.. right now things are extremely bad...

down

Doc Ock
I'm very sorry to hear that sad

Spideys Sister
Hey Doc!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I'm very sorry to hear that sad

Yeh it's ok.. I'm sure at some point things will pick up..

I always try to keep smiling anyways.. smile

PrinceofBlades
childhoods been good.
Teenage life is taking a dive for the worst. No particular reason.
As for adult life...haven't gotten there yet...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Yeh it's ok.. I'm sure at some point things will pick up..

I always try to keep smiling anyways.. smile

When things look down, look up.

WickedTexasMomA
Childhood was filled with love and dirt roads ,30miles of water all around.My teenage life, sucked, was kidnapped by my real father who made my last teen years suck until I ran .Adult years, wonderful,happy with how my life is turning out.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
childhoods been good.
Teenage life is taking a dive for the worst. No particular reason.
As for adult life...haven't gotten there yet... Same here.
Mom and dad got seperated, my dad got married and had another kid and my mom divorced him. Now him and his family live in Florida.

Doc Ock
Ah seperated parents.I'm about to find out what that is like.

Anybody else had their folks split up???

Ken Kenobi
My childhood was fairly boring.
My teenage years were a hassle, but then again, who's wasn't?
My adult life is going ok so far, nothing big happening. My parents are still happily married, my sisters are both married with kids, I am the only one not involved in some way or another.

Spideys Sister
Hey I live for this nice thread Doc.

WickedTexasMomA
My parents divorced when my mother was 7 months pregnant with me.Ended up better for me,my step dad , was more of a father to me then my biological one.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
My parents divorced when my mother was 7 months pregnant with me.Ended up better for me,my step dad , was more of a father to me then my biological one. You sound like Eminem. Sorry I love the guy.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
You sound like Eminem. Sorry I love the guy. I think I'm going to go pour acid on my skin now and pray to the almighty Hatchet.

Lana
Loads of ups and downs. Parents divorced when I was 8, moved when I was 14, haven't seen/spoken to my dad since I was 17, graduated high school last year, went to England in March.

moises
A few rapes here and there

Demarthl
BANG
holy shit! i have balls!

Raven Guardia
Childhood was good
Middleschool years were crap
Highschool was fun
Last summer I ment my Love and now things are way better then they have ever been love love

§pearhead
In a word: Unexciting.

Bun Bun
My life so far.... Well i was a happy lil girl in childhood but now i am learning all weird things happened to me but i was happy. Early teenage life sucked for me but it shaped me to a better person and made me look at life in a diff way and in those years is when my brother passed away and that was and is a big life lesson in its self. Now i turned 18 and i am loving everyday of it now freedom to go out and not come homr till the ext day or just to do whatever. but i still gots lots of livin to do big grin

Spideys Sister
You are just so full of Marshmellows aren't you?

Demarthl
i prefer my description no expression

Mr Parker
Horrible childhood and teenage years.Life never got good for me till adulthood.

Maya Zurak
My childhood was so nice and calm. ^^
My teenage years I love them! it was lot of fun xD
My adult life its been great 'til i loose my dad (sadness) but "life goes on" and I'm ok again. q(^.~)/

Big Evil
Mom litteraly thought I was the spawn of Satan.

Before she had me she had a dream she was visited by the Virgin Mary but when she turned her face it was burnt and as she cradled me she gave me to mom and said real seriously "I'm only giving you one". Mom wanted three kids.

The doctors said I'd be born in late Augest but mom played the quija board and it prophesized July 8th. The board was right because I was developing too quickly in the womb and mom had to be operated. Dad threw our the quija board.

When I was born the doctors informed her that having me had an effect on her menustrual harmones causing her to "flush out" eggs, after me she could no longer have kids.

Then when i was two i cussed mom out regularly, kicked puppies, and when she tried to wash my mouth out with soap i grabbed it, ate it, and laughed.

Other then being a tottaly dispicable bastard with Unholy origins my life is lonely and shitty.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Horrible childhood and teenage years.Life never got good for me till adulthood.

Wow really?? sad

Sorry Parker.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I had a good childhood,though when I was a teenager I lost my 6 year old brother.My adult years so far (I'm 24) have had it's ups and downs.

Ups being making new friends,graduating college,stuff like that.

How would you summarize the 3 stages of your life???

I had an okay childhood. I was a brat though. Right now my life is nothing but Hell <Long story> and I just want one thing more than anything Ive ever wanted and it wont come to me.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I had an okay childhood. I was a brat though. Right now my life is nothing but Hell <Long story> and I just want one thing more than anything Ive ever wanted and it wont come to me.

What is this thing if you don't mind me asking???

The Tired Hiker
Childhood: Parents divorced, otherwise normal.
Teen Years: Started getting wild. Not much sex.
Adult Years: Too much sex, dirty tramp, too wild . . . currently insane.

lil bitchiness
So far so good here happy

Morbid4Daniel
Doc, lets just say I want a chance to be able to see Daniel. My parents are just....butt munchies. But I have to go for the night so Ill talk more tomorrow wink Bye bye

Morning_Glory
love my life so far...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Big Evil
Mom litteraly thought I was the spawn of Satan.

Before she had me she had a dream she was visited by the Virgin Mary but when she turned her face it was burnt and as she cradled me she gave me to mom and said real seriously "I'm only giving you one". Mom wanted three kids.

The doctors said I'd be born in late Augest but mom played the quija board and it prophesized July 8th. The board was right because I was developing too quickly in the womb and mom had to be operated. Dad threw our the quija board.

When I was born the doctors informed her that having me had an effect on her menustrual harmones causing her to "flush out" eggs, after me she could no longer have kids.

Then when i was two i cussed mom out regularly, kicked puppies, and when she tried to wash my mouth out with soap i grabbed it, ate it, and laughed.

Other then being a tottaly dispicable bastard with Unholy origins my life is lonely and shitty. Can we be friends?big grin

shyguy
this is my life i get up go to school spend most of the day bored
silly, then i go home come on here for a bit eat somthing and then go to bed.

this is my life
aint it great

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My childhood was great until I lost my mum when I was 6 and from then on it's been a downward spiral.. right now things are extremely bad...

down

I know how you feel. I lost my mum when I was four.

Things also went very down-hill after that.

Darth Mantis
A rollercoaster of good and bad... But mostly bad...

sultan kudarat
fan-f*cking-tabulous!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Childhood: Parents divorced, otherwise normal.
Teen Years: Started getting wild. Not much sex.
Adult Years: Too much sex, dirty tramp, too wild . . . currently insane.

LMAO. laughing

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
My childhood was so nice and calm. ^^
My teenage years I love them! it was lot of fun xD
My adult life its been great 'til i loose my dad (sadness) but "life goes on" and I'm ok again. q(^.~)/

"Life goes on" is a great song by Dragon Ash..... no one has heard of Dragon Ask cry

Childhood: Can't really remember
Teenage: Still happening, depressingly boring
Adult: Millionaire entrepreneur

Morbid4Daniel
My life summarized=1 word= CRAP erm

Your Angel
weird

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I'm enjoying life

BackFire
Alright.

Mistah DEVIL
very depressing

WindDancer
Incomplete...I must travel to Japan.

impchimp
i can summarize in 2 words:fun and hell

rodeoangel
Originally posted by impchimp
i can summarize in 2 words:fun and hell
fun when ur with me right?? or is that the Hell part?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.