Revenge of the Sith the Game an Upset?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthvader_fan
I have been watching a show called X-play and they are giving ROTS the game bad scores. Was this a good choice. I do have to say that the game was a little bit of an upset but i would have at least given it a better score then what they gave.

either a 2 of 5 or a 3 of 5

green dude
true thats low proible they don't like SW

darthvader_fan
o they love it they were just dissapointed in the game

Stunrun
great gameyes i give it 4 out of 5. It was a nice taster to the movie, and it didnt give tons away. Also, i think the reason why they released it before the movie was to give people an undertsanding of the story, because to a non - star wars fan, the movie would be completley confusing

pr1983
3 out of 5 is fair...

it was good but extremely short and repetitive...

Ast Rofan
7.5 for me, loved it.

Stunrun
ill give it a 5 just for the alternate endingstick out tongue

matreid
The alternate ending was cool! I would give it 4.5 out of 5. The cooperative play could be a bit better as well as the length of the game.

The Biker Scout
yeah it got mixed reviews I like it though

terd40
For a video game it was really short but i thought the game play was fun and the multiplayer aspect was really cool for dueling a friend

4 of 5

on a side note i lost 5 bucks because i played the game and bet a friend that ani actualy killed mace What the f**k? before seeing the movie

Bishop X
What was the alternate ending?

grey fox
alternate ending

Anakin makes the jump on mustafar dodging obi's lightsaber and impales obi-wan through his back he then meets up with lord sideous who hands anakin his new ligthsaber (darth vader saber) anakin looks at it beofre he throws it in the air catches it and impales sideous sayinG that he now rulEs the galaxy .

Bombadil
I liked the singleplayer and the alternate ending but i think i was expecting more of a Jedi Power Battles multiplayer and was dissapointed.

I give it a 6

Three Owls
first of all; X-PLAY...SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Second of all; the game did lack quite a bit.

Yuxa
i dont have more money to buy the game. but im sure I goin to like it.

darth tyrant
it was short and needed more duelists in two player. I would give it a 3.5 out of 5

Mist
hmm...im debating whether to buy jade empire or ep3.....

Yuxa
is it good?

cameron666
3/5

It was fun, but half-way through got boring.

Ken Kenobi
I'm nearing the end of it.

One big gripe I have. The camera angles suck!

grey fox
eh you get to use force lightning thats the bit i love

darthvader_fan
X-play went in to deep detail on how star wars ROTS the game was. THey loved the movie but absoultly were disapointed on the game. I was a little dissapointed in the game. The game was too short and i thought the graphics were going to be better for as long as they were working on it. The movie was longer then the game. THere are some preety good cheats for it if u want to check them out. On the good side, if you like spoilers, it spoils the ending which i like. Overall i give it a 4 of 5 rather then a 3 of 5

Whisper
My sisters kid has the star wars lego PS2 game and it ROCKS! It's so cute and funny.

Mandos
To a medium fan of SW: game is ok
To a not knowing SW guy: game is WTF
To a high SW fan: It depends, bute mostly either they like it as hell or they say it sucks like hell.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Mist
hmm...im debating whether to buy jade empire or ep3.....

I dint like Jade Empire, it was like playing Kotor without playing Kotor. If that makes any sense at all.

commander fox
5/5 I LOVE THAT GAME!!!big grin

Barker
Good for you.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
I have been watching a show called X-play and they are giving ROTS the game bad scores. Was this a good choice. I do have to say that the game was a little bit of an upset but i would have at least given it a better score then what they gave.

either a 2 of 5 or a 3 of 5

Dude the whole ROTS segment in Lego Star wars was better than that game I thought.

It was just a hack and slash game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.