ozzfest 2005.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

startxthexmosh
is anyone here going? i am.i only want to see black sabbath though.but then its dies today and as i lay dying will be there.they are pretty good.
hrmm...if this thred was already made feel free to delete it.

later.

SlipknoT
I want to see Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Trivium, As I lay Dying, It DIes Today, and a lot of others

Benjio
Isn't Ozzfest doing something in the middle of Download this year messed I live in UK so I can;t get to anything bar Download, Leeds/Reading etc. Hey, I jus realised Download is this weekend, I'm not going though messed damn GCSEs. I htink the Mad Capsule Markets at on the Ozzfest day of download too. http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp

Df02
Download looks ok this year...

Johnny Truant and The Bled being sort've highlights for me - and theyr both on the bottom stage

Benjio
I went last year and thought it was pretty good. Linkin Park were great live, and it was the only Metallica show Lars has ever missed, so that was pretty special, but then again, I missed out on a real Metallica show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.