a future career for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
ok, so right now im only 15, but everyone i know like, knows what they're gonna be doing when they grow up, and i have NO IDEA. so im gonna take in the advice of you, my fellow kmc-ites (?) to help me decide. so first, a little about myself, well, physical, i'm tall, but skinny, pretty much no muscles, kinda wimpy, umm, longish blonde hair, blue eyes, that whole stuff. umm personality, im really funny. i may not be the funniest guy on here, but i was voted the funniest kid in 9th grade. so yeah, i have a good sense of humor and im really outgoing, i hosted our school's talent show, that was a blast. umm, kids tend to like me, but dont go saying teacher or something, cuz they like me cuz i dont really make em do stuff, i just kinda let em do what they wanna do. ummm, im not really smart. im good in school, but i do a but load of stupid stuff. but im not a bad kid and im actually really against ppl drinking, and smoking and stuff. i have good morales, prolly cuz i was brought up in catholic family, so yeah. oh yeah, and im a big time ppl pleaser. i NEED ppl to like me and if they dont, i cant handle it. even ppl who i hate, im nice to so they like me. yeah, that pisses off some ppl sometimes, but yeah. my 3 ideal careers would be a cop, fireman, or EMT, but i cant be a cop cuz im too nice, cant be a fireman cuz im too wimpy, and not an EMT cuz i care about ppl to much to watch one die

so, if ur still awake, could u maybe thik about this and get back to me soon?? thanks A TON1!!

Maynard-is-god
ummm........hooker?

fruits
i am a guy.

i was looking more for serious answers.

Maynard-is-god
ummm....well, before i make any desisions, what is your plan for school?

fruits
prolly 4 years of college. more if i have to

SlipknoT
Proctologist?

fruits
i dont know what that is

silver_tears
social work

Maynard-is-god
then go for the business degree, then you could own a business, and if you go for you masters, you could make like a HUGE business, like Donald Trump...you just gotta know what you like, and what you would like to make into a career. Its all up to you...what you like to do, and what you would like to do for the rest of your life..Its not a decision i think i could make for you...but if you're going to college, get just the basic degrees and bachelors, maybe your masters, it all depends on your willingness to contribute to your own life, and not have others give you answers.

SlipknoT
******* Doctor smile

Demarthl
CG artist

bordom
What bout a Comedian or TV host??? embarrasment

fruits
actually my dream job is a TV talk show host. but thats not very realistic. i dont wanna own my own business. i dont want a job where i manage money and stuff. i dont wanna be a doctor either. im just not the doctor type. and ive already promised myself im ot gonna end up in some lame-ass office job. and i kinda want to help ppl, or be known.

bordom
Comedian then... it seems like it would come to u naturally... but that's just my opinion embarrasment

SlipknoT
Drug Dealer

Cinemaddiction
^ - Good hours, great pay, lousy benefits, but hey..

silver_tears
Originally posted by fruits
actually my dream job is a TV talk show host. but thats not very realistic. i dont wanna own my own business. i dont want a job where i manage money and stuff. i dont wanna be a doctor either. im just not the doctor type. and ive already promised myself im ot gonna end up in some lame-ass office job. and i kinda want to help ppl, or be known.

most social work is out of office

fruits
you'd be surprised but your not the first person to tell me to be a drug dealer. i dont know why

i guess i seem like a druggie to ppl, when really, ive never tried the stuff and im pretty srongly against it

fruits
Originally posted by silver_tears
most social work is out of office
what kinda stuff would i end up doing in social work??

silver_tears
visiting the homes of people you represent and such, and looking over cases, it's kinda grisly though, to do with abuse and such, but you'd be helping people

fruits
i dunno, i dont like seeing ppl who rn't happy. i like to get attention to. im kinda an attention hog.

another personality ting, but im hte kind of guy that ppl think is gay. like seriously, my own girlfriend though i was bi-sexual. but im not. its just cuz i hug guys all the time and stuff. i dunno. but yeah. im not serious very often.

i wanna be known and make my mark, but i know that isnt very practical. so i wanna help ppl in some way. whether thats saving their lives, or makin em laugh

Piggle Humsy
Um..... Hostage Negotiator?

fruits
that sounds like an awesome job, but you gotta think how i'd feel if im like, a foot away from this guy with a gun in one hand a little girl in the ohter, and im talking him through stuff, and BLAM, he caps her. that would be so hard to live with. but i would like that. i talk a lot, and i could even use humor to calm some crazy ass down

bordom
humor cures all stick out tongue

fruits
that would be really cool actually. i'd have to start off as a cop though

SlipknoT
Originally posted by fruits
you'd be surprised but your not the first person to tell me to be a drug dealer. i dont know why

i guess i seem like a druggie to ppl, when really, ive never tried the stuff and im pretty srongly against it "I smoke 2 Joints then i smoke 2 more" smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.