Summer Camp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
hey!!! well, this is my last night here, then im off to work at boy scout camp. yup, im working up at a boy scout camp in wyoming. i work 4 weeks, get a week off, then work 2 more weeks. im pretty amped up for it too. im either gonna be teaching first aid, or working with all the little kids who this is their first time camping. and i get paid 100 a week, which is actually pretty crappy considering how much im actually working every day. but hey! its money! this is my first summer job and i am friggen psyched. but i wont be on the boards for another 4 weeks. then 2 weeks. so good bye to you all.

oh yeah, so the first week is just staff training week, so there'll be like, 20 ppl at max, then its LDS weeks, so right after training week......BAM! i'm hit with over 300 mormons. and im ready!

WOOOOOT!

SlipknoT
Thats terrible Pay

bordom
Wow... well have fun there stick out tongue.... 100 bucks a week isn't too bad... better then nothing or less erm

a1hsauce
good luck pal..im doin that too in July...not Boy Scout camp though...its tough work. youll love it though

fruits
well, this is my last post for a few weeks, so.............GOODBYE KMC!!! thanks for bein good to me. have an awesome time guys. and dont miss me too much.....

fruits
hey everyone!!! im back for the weekend. we get weekends off. the first week was a friggen blast. everyone likes me, which is good cuz i was afraid no one would. this is awesome. me and 2 other guys formed a "boy band" called JAT, it so funny. but yeah. so im going up again next week, and its LDS week, so in other words, all the mormon boy scout troops r coming up. but its gonna be crazy cuz there's 2 groups that come up, and they overlap, so on wednesday, we're gonna have 700 mormons up in camp. and its a small camp. i cant even imagine.

Your Angel
Have...fun....I've never been to summer camp...or any camp...i wonder what it's like

fruits
and something else im kinda worried about. well, there's this girl who's working up there. and shes really cool and i kinda really like her. but i have a girlfriend. one that ive had for 8 months. but our relationship is too lusty, ya know. and this new girl is sooo cool and i think she lieks me cuz shes always sitting by me and stuff, but she also kinda flirts with some other guys to, but im not sure. i need some advice

fruits
oh, and the girl i met at camp i found out lives in my city and ill be going to school with her next year. and i mean, its week 1 and im already trying to be around her all the time and giving her hugs and flirting like crazy, i just dont know if i can handle myself being around her for 5 more weeks

bordom
laughing out loud nice job...

fruits
what should i do. should i stop with her, should i dump my girlfriend, or should i just be a bad person and cheat

bordom
Don't cheat... not cool... gets more ppl mad at u then if u just broke up with ya current g/f... but... find out if she likes ya b4 makin a HUGE change like that... sound okay?

fruits
yeah. i dunno, its crazy, cuz my ohter friend likes her too, and i think my OTHER friend who also has a girlfriend likes her too. but it seems like out of us, she likes me more. but i dunno. ill see what happens. and i wont cheat. promise

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by fruits
what should i do. should i stop with her, should i dump my girlfriend, or should i just be a bad person and cheat

Check this out. Call your gf and tell her you want to get on this other chick. Leave it up to her to dump you or not, who knows, you might end up with two girlfriends. Then, dump them both and go out with a woman twice your age who has money! big grin

bordom
good luck... but yes... DON'T CHEAT... it's just a dumb thing to do neways stick out tongue

bordom
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Check this out. Call your gf and tell her you want to get on this other chick. Leave it up to her to dump you or not, who knows, you might end up with two girlfriends. Then, dump them both and go out with a woman twice your age who has money! big grin
Omg... that's terrible advice laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.