Art of Mist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
Well...I havent done any artwork for almost 2 yrs...Im gonna start drawing more stuff soon....just got into that art mood now.. stick out tongue

Anyways, I got some old pics to show and stuff....

Most of my pics are from Art in high school cause i dont get motivated enough at home embarrasment

First up....my pride and joy..the best damn thing ive done. in_love

Painted from a page in a comic i have, on a A3 page i think, in 2001. That wouldve been.......yr 9 in high school.....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/spiderman.jpg

Mist
Done in 2003, from the Warcraft 2 strategy guide. A4 size.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/deathknight.jpg

Demarthl
Impressive stuff happy can only say your proportions need a look at, other then that this is great, especially at that age!

Mist
yeah...i have problems with proportions...not my strongest point embarrasment

thanks happy

Demarthl
thas fine dude, i have proportion problems too, so i took it as my uniqueness, now i draw big heads, big armsbig boobs droolio and other stuff on purpose big grin

Originally posted by Demarthl
thas fine dude, i have proportion problems too

laughing that sounds baaaad big grin

Mist
laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
I love the strikingness of the 1st one.. the colours and dimension of it are great!
The 2nd ones really creepy but it's great.

I like your work!
I'm very impressed yes

I missed out on the artistic skills in my family.. sad
but my dad & sis both have great talent.

Coldfire
Those are good. I've been doing lots of drawing in Art class, but I still can't really do proportions either lol. Takes practise.

D-Double
Nice work, man... smile

The Spiderman one is tiiight! wink

SithSpy
Nice stuff mist, Really good job with the shading on the B/W pic, who woulda thought that good ole' Mist is somewhat of an artist!

Mist
i forgot about this thread embarrasment

thanks people happy

i dont have much to post in here....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.