Favorite Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
I am very sorry if this has been done before and im pretty sure it has but pls just vote and tell.I like the Green Goblin (Harry Osborn) it just brought Spiderman down because he didn't want to hurt Harry.

willRules
I like venom cos to me he is like the anti-spider-man

doctorstrongbad
Yeah this has been done twice before, but its cool if your new. You should do a search before you post a thread.

GGgrievous725
people keep doing stuff after its been done just try and make sure none like the one you make has already been made thats wat i do

Paola
the other thread has a poll?

ApolloX
Dr. Octapus

PrimalScream
carnage or harry as the green goblin.norman has been overused recentlty.

Mainstream
Scorpion he was made for one purpose..to kill spiderman.

DarkCrawler
Dr. Ock.

Zod4Life
Definately Doc Ock as my favorite Spider-Man villain of all time and Venom comes in second.The Green Goblin(Norman Osbourn)comes in third place but he's still a very good villain.Doc Ock is a villain that won't give up no matter what to accomplish his goals.I like a persisstant villain that won't give up.

Wait,there was a time in the new comics where he didn't want ot break out of jail when a guy said he had a plan but I can't remember what comic book it was.

chucktaylor
Shocker isnt in the list!

spencerspider
well then say shocker ok wow 1 for shocker

doctorstrongbad
You forgot the bad guy in part 3. The Sandman, an old school original.

Mainstream
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
You forgot the bad guy in part 3. The Sandman, an old school original.

yeah boy-ee Sandman old of Stan lee OGs...ya feel me!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.