Tan Lines, Post Em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
Tan lines just suck, do they not?

I work out in the sun all day long so I get a golden bronze........on certain parts of my body.

My upper arms and chest? White.

My forearms and neck? Tan.

My left wrist? White.

My thighs? White.

My legs? Tan.

My ankles and feet? White.

Demarthl
i dont go outside often >.> it'd be easier to show where i got a tan stick out tongue

BloodBird
OK THAT IS BULL NEVER INSULT MY :copycatness" if ur gonna just do it JEEZ

rak, crocth, ass, tan line roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
I have the worst tan lines at my waist and feet. I just went to Hawaii. messed

Lana
I only get sunburned....last year I got burned through my shirt so I had a sunburn line where my bra was blink was actually pretty funny....

Imaginary
I had the worst tan lines on my shoulders... they've faded now though.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BloodBird
OK THAT IS BULL NEVER INSULT MY :copycatness" if ur gonna just do it JEEZ

rak, crocth, ass, tan line roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did I ever say this was a Rate thread? No.

I'm not asking anyone to vote on my tan lines.

This is a thread for people to make a fool of themselves by showing off their flattering/no-so-flattering tan lines. Hell, you don't even have to post a pic, just talk about em.

Now, quit your spazoid temper tantrums, you're on thin ice as it is.

BloodBird
i am??? why?

Demarthl
/me points to the paper hat

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BloodBird
i am??? why?

All those threads, you did that just for the hell of it. It can be considered spamming. Also you seem to "yell" at anyone who disagree's with you.

Now, no more talk about this on the forums. More tan lines.

Demarthl
hmm i have a tan line on my ass... wel just above it.. i hardly wear a top so i must have two shades of white ^^

Captain REX
If you were a girl, I'd want evidence, but your not, so stop talking. stick out tongue

Demarthl
for you baby, i can be anything laughing

BloodBird
sick

Captain REX
Oh dear lord, Dem...not here! stick out tongue

Demarthl
yes here baby oh yes! right now! no expression

BloodBird
kill me b4 i hear more!!!

Imaginary
laughing

Demarthl
nothin like pretending to be gay to scare off the obnoxioius no expression

BloodBird
???

Lianslo
I fake baked earlier this year, so my lines aren't too bad right now. My dad and my little brother golf all the time, so they have what I like to call "monkey feet." You know, when your legs are tan and your feet are stark white!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lianslo
I fake baked earlier this year, so my lines aren't too bad right now. My dad and my little brother golf all the time, so they have what I like to call "monkey feet." You know, when your legs are tan and your feet are stark white!

I call em Permanent Socks.

Lianslo
lol, that works too. smile

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lianslo
lol, that works too. smile

Lianslo
wow! you've got pretty rockin' monkey feet there! wink

WickedTexasMomA
Considering I'm nearly full blooded Cherokee, I'm fairly pale,but I've never once got a tan.Been burned but never tan.

Smallville
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Tan lines just suck, do they not?

I work out in the sun all day long so I get a golden bronze........on certain parts of my body.

My upper arms and chest? White.

My forearms and neck? Tan.

My left wrist? White.

My thighs? White.

My legs? Tan.

My ankles and feet? White.

I have the Army tan. My hands up to my wrists are tanned and my face and neck. That is all.

Sucks.

WickedTexasMomA
I'm jealous, my husband is Latin and has a great tan.His cousin on the other hand scares me.His the missing link, pale all over,except arms and gawd there more hair on his chest and back then on his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.