Don't you hate when teachers are like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My teachers always says to me "Are you okay? You don't look happy. What's the matter? I'm so worried about you..." Urgh! be a man! mad

silver_tears
So one teacher asked me if I'm bulimic no expression and then a week later so did my mom....

WickedTexasMomA
Well truth be told,no.My teachers all hated me because I would sleep through class and still have the highest grades in school.They didn't think I deserved it XD

silver_tears
Im the same laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
School and college where both fairly easy.I'd close my eyes and listen to what was being said. Half the time I already knew what we where discussing because I had nothing better to do then read out of my school books while at home.

BlackC@t
I kinda' makes me feel sick that my teachers care about me erm...

WickedTexasMomA
I'm that way with anyone other then my husband.It pisses me off for people to show sympathy for me.

BlackC@t
I guess it's not so bad. The teacher that asks me if I'm okay is kinda' hot droolio

WickedTexasMomA
LOL! I remember my third grade teacher Mr.Dupper,damn fine man in his 30s.Built like a Viking god.

BlackC@t
The teacher I like has a partner! weep

It's not fair damn it!

He sweats a lot though. I'm not usually into to sweaty guys, but this one, I could just mop him up! naughty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.