Creepy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Does anyone remember the old movie "candy man"?? The black actor in the movie I always found to have a sexy voice and was attracted to him. But anyways ,The movie freaked me out as a kid to the point I couldn't say Candy man more then 3 times before I chicken out.Anything from a movie ever get to you like that?

Storm
No, in fact, I kept on saying Candyman in front of the mirror big grin

WickedTexasMomA
There's something wrong with you. I was also freaked out by the movie "It".My sister loved nothing more then to watch that damn movie while I was in the room.

Mist
ahhh....It........i remember those days....

Storm
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
There's something wrong with you. I was also freaked out by the movie "It".My sister loved nothing more then to watch that damn movie while I was in the room.
Absolutely not, I' m just well aware that it are merely tales.

WickedTexasMomA
I don't believe in taking any chances.LOL

Phoenix Aska

"It" was one of the funniest movies I ever saw

WickedTexasMomA
The first and last time I saw the movie I was 7,and as a child it was creepy.

Mist
indeed....i saw all the old horror ones before i was 7......nightmares i tell ya!

Phoenix Aska
o...well I guess it didn't work that well since the first time I saw and even heard of it was when I was like 14

WickedTexasMomA
Nightmare on Elm street.O.O

Mist
stick out tongue

Mist
Nightmare on Elm street.O.O

friday 13th, childs play, nightmare on elm street, It...you name it i saw it before i was 7.

Phoenix Aska
lol

I was scared of this one movie like where this house was haunted by this one old guy and it made loud noises and it scared me cuz I was only 5 and sleeping in the dark was still a new experience for me

WickedTexasMomA
I've seen to many to remember the age I was when I saw it, except with "it" and tremors.

WickedTexasMomA
The Moth man Prophecies was another good scary movie.

Phoenix Aska
poltergesit was kind of scary too

WickedTexasMomA
I grew up out in the middle of no where 80 miles from town,my dad made me watch this movie about a Bigfoot in Arkansan that would kill people and the Town was like three towns over where we lived.I was scared shit less!

Phoenix Aska
lol

why'd he make you watch it?

WickedTexasMomA
It was his way of trying to take my mind off the tornado's that where touching down around us. >.> HIs not the most sensible man alive,but he tried.

Phoenix Aska
lol

well I think it worked..in a weird sort of way...

WickedTexasMomA
Yeah I was scared shit less,I couldn't sleep.I could hear the branches outside moving on the screen of my window.I made my sister let me sleep with her that night.LOL

Phoenix Aska
lol

yeah that scared me too late at night too!

The branches against the window and sometimes the howling of the wind against the windows and it shook them sometimes

WickedTexasMomA
Isn't that the most scariest thing to hear in the middle of the night? I used to hide under the covers and turn the hall light on.

Phoenix Aska
yeah...another scary thing was just lying in bed hearing like the refridgerator start up or the AC come on

WickedTexasMomA
Or your parents having sex. O.O

Phoenix Aska
lol

yeah that would scare me too

but my room is far away from my parent's room

WickedTexasMomA
Sadly mine wasn't.

Phoenix Aska
I'm sorry....

WickedTexasMomA
>.> I got it...scariest thing for a guy is being a girlie man stuck in prison during shower time. XD

Phoenix Aska
>.> I got it...scariest thing for a guy is being a girlie man stuck in prison during shower time. XD

laughing

yeah that would suck...

but then if you showed you were scared everyone would wanna rape you...

WickedTexasMomA
Some people would welcome the rapage.LOL

Phoenix Aska
Some people would welcome the rapage.LOL

lol

yeah maybe if they were the opposite sex confused

WickedTexasMomA
I don't know...my friend Blake says he wants to be raped by a gay football team....weirdo.

Phoenix Aska
lol

yeah ill agree...he is weird...or...just gay

WickedTexasMomA
He is,but thats still just pretty weird.

Phoenix Aska
lol

well now it's kind of understanable why he'd wanna be raped by a football team

it's kind of like some guys in high school wanting to **** every cheerleader...

or...maybe not...

WickedTexasMomA
I never was one for cheerleaders,I liked artsy girls.But I dated one to many Gi's LOL.

Phoenix Aska
what's a GI?

WickedTexasMomA
Government Issued.....Gis something we all called the boys on base.

Phoenix Aska
o...lol

WickedTexasMomA
XD

Phoenix Aska
hmmm you know what else is creepy?

when you have a dream about something and like a month or so later it really happens!

WickedTexasMomA
I've had that happen alot,scares the ever living shit out of me!

Phoenix Aska
lol

shaber
Tony Todd is an underrated actor but I didn't find him attractive.

dark1365
Friday the 13th: Jason Lives...i was scared of that movie when I was 7.

shaber
Really? It was actually mildly amusing. I mean, being the best of the Crystal Lake series which isn't saying much.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by shaber
Tony Todd is an underrated actor but I didn't find him attractive. Its the voice.

a1hsauce
Saw was by far the scariest movie ive ever seen...only because i can actually see someone doing what the guy did...none of this you blow someone up and the guys still alive crap

WickedTexasMomA
I remember when Jaws was one of the scariest movies.

a1hsauce
alot of people didnt wanna get in the water after those movies came out

Red Superfly
I saw pretty much every scary movie at the age of 7 or lower too.

It and Candyman were very creepy.

It's the only time when scary movies are actually scary. You don't know who the actors are, you see REAL characters.

Now I see Tony Todd with a haggard hook, and Tim Curry being a stupid clown. The illusion is detsroyed.

Scary movies need to be viewed when you are young, when magic is still REAL.

WickedTexasMomA
I agree.....any one seen Wrong Turn?That movie was messed up.

a1hsauce
no...whats it about

WickedTexasMomA
In a throwback to 1970's horror films such as "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "The Hills Have Eyes", "Wrong Turn" is an independently-made horror film about a group of five youths on a hiking trip in the Appalachains of West Virginia who become prey to a family of cannibalistic mountain men who have become horribly disfigured through generations of in-breeding

a1hsauce
yikes...sounds horrible

WickedTexasMomA
I found it to be funny XD

a1hsauce
lol why?

WickedTexasMomA
HAHAHA Im a twisted person, I found some sick situation to be funny.

a1hsauce
ohhhh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.