The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Hallelujah, Rastafaaari! Ya never did da forgivin' me, Natty Dread.

So, I've decided to make my divinity official. This is my house and all of you are welcome to enter into it and worship at my feet and elbows. Praise my name, sing songs to me, say little prayers, the whole-shebang...It's all accomodated for you here under this little roof.

In time, I may administer Priests and stuff like that, but seeing as I'm about as fresh as a fresh thing, I'd like to keep things totally based on me. You're welcome to think about my excellence at home, school, work, restaurants, etc. but always remember you have this little piece of heaven here. It's a place for fellowship, love and all things Ou Be.

I haven't really had time to work out the logisitcs of everything, but there will be hymns, an offical prayer and some commandments in the coming days, weeks, months ahead. It's sure to be an exciting time...

I've come to the conclusion that the more posts you make, the closer to heaven you get. Actually, my 'heaven' is more like the Buddhist belief in Nirvana...Oh, nevermind. Haw-haw-haw. Be careful though, my sheep...If your posts are stupid and lack thought, I shall place you on the slippery slope to Hell which happens to resemble a cube with high humidity levels and never-ending bad music.

Peace and redemption, plus no restrictions on when you can get down and hoochy...Also, you won't suffer from my judgement calling you off whomever and whatever you like to ride, if you get my down-low...Yeah, I'm talking 'bout all kinds of funk-funky love.

In the beginning there was God, but he was shit and restrictive so the poeple of Earth began to worship Ou Be and it was good.

Praise me...

Fellatio
Riiiight.... blink

Fionnuala
No no expression

Phoenix Aska
wow...this thread is weird...

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Fellatio
Riiiight.... blink

You've just climbed 2 spaces closer to your Karma Kickback! Congratulations! This award is based primarily on your chosen nom de plume. 'The Grand Gargle' is my favorite piece by Fellatio...So dramatic!

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Fionnuala
No no expression

You're back-sliding! Save yourself! Quick!

Korri
Im not sure if this clashes with my other beliefs or not.

Fellatio
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
You've just climbed 2 spaces closer to your Karma Kickback! Congratulations! This award is based primarily on your chosen nom de plume. 'The Grand Gargle' is my favorite piece by Fellatio...So dramatic!

Gee thanks, just when I was thinking my karma could do with a top up you appear with this thread.

I'm so gratefull... erm

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
wow...this thread is weird...

You gained one place for saying "wow", but then slipped-back one for saying "is".

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Korri
Im not sure if this clashes with my other beliefs or not.

No, it doesn't. Remember?

Ou Be Low hoo
Gee thanks, just when I was thinking my karma could do with a top up you appear with this thread.

I'm so gratefull... erm

You're so welcome, my child. That's part of the Ou Be Promise - 'I make you happy because you love me.'

Korri
No, it doesn't. Remember?

No?

would you care filling me in on recent events i may have forgotten to put in my religous calendar?

Ou Be Low hoo
You forgot that thing about the wotsit that didn't get the other one with the thing. Remember now? Good, that's settled then.

2 points for your post. You're in the lead.

Fellatio
You're so welcome, my child. That's part of the Ou Be Promise - 'I make you happy because you love me.'

Funny, thats what I normally tell people... wink

Ou Be Low hoo
Funny, thats what I normally tell people... wink

Plagiarism will not be tolerated in my Church. You lose half a point.

It's really getting exciting now!

Fellatio
Well golly gosh everyone I'm so excited I could spit! no expression

Fionnuala
You're back-sliding! Save yourself! Quick! I'd love to but I like sliding..at least I'm going somewhere wink

Ou Be Low hoo
Well golly gosh everyone I'm so excited I could spit! no expression

Your chronic use of 'smileys' is inhibiting your ratio of body-mass to floatiness. Karma Kickback ain't fo' kids, yo...bye-bye, 4 points.

Fionnuala, you use 2 more points because you don't seem to realise that the only way is up.

Ou Be Low hoo

Fellatio
Blah, who needs karma when you can swallow a whole bottle of Kalms and be in state of nearly slightly chilledness! confused

Ou Be Low hoo
Blah, who needs karma when you can swallow a whole bottle of Kalms and be in state of nearly slightly chilledness! confused

Unless you are a buxom blonde babe, I wouldn't talk about swallowing with a name like that...

Hello 2 points because I take pity on the young...

Ou Be Low hoo

Fellatio
young? I'm 30 so I'm hardly young.

Just very experienced wink

Ou Be Low hoo
young? I'm 30 so I'm hardly young.

Just very experienced wink

Hardly young, but full of come on what are you talking about this is a god-damn church, you gutter-mouth!

dave123
Do you really have to use the same character for a negative symbol AND a hyphen?

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by dave123
Do you really have to use the same character for a negative symbol AND a hyphen? stick out tongue

You have just won 5 points, but sadly you also lose 2 points for adding a smiley. So the sum total of your worth is 3 points. Good.

Ou Be Low hoo

dave123
I'd like to reclaim my 2 points, if at all possible?

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by dave123
I'd like to reclaim my 2 points, if at all possible?

By sheer audacity and lemonade, you have reclaimed them and also picked up a bonus point. Good work, you seem to be taking to this religion game like a frog to a lillipond.

Ou Be Low hoo
Dave123 is ahead with 4, 5 points.

Fellatio
Hardly young, but full of come on what are you talking about this is a god-damn church, you gutter-mouth!

My mouth is a service, just like the gutter that all men live in... eek!

Bardock42
Hail OBLH

Clovie
again? yawn

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Clovie
again? yawn

Exactly. The novelty has worn off.

Ou Be Low hoo
My mouth is a service, just like the gutter that all men live in... eek!

Gutter balls, gutter fools...Everyone's into it. You get 1 point for saying 'just'.

You lose 2 points for blatent sycophancy - despite it being the main point of this whole thread - but gain 3 for liking Hitch Hiker's very much lots please.

You get 0 points for nothing.

You get 5 points for making a statement, but you lose 2 points for your lack of understanding that this is the birth of a new religion, not some idle piece of self-proclaiming. Jesus wasn't always a superstar, you know...He started somewhere...

shellie
i rther hav my mila points..hers tast better stick out tongue

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by shellie
i rther hav my mila points..hers tast better stick out tongue

3 points for making absolutely no sense, but -1 for the smiley = 2.

The Tired Hiker
Hallelujah, Rastafaaari! Ya never did da forgivin' me, Natty Dread.

So, I've decided to make my divinity official. This is my house and all of you are welcome to enter into it and worship at my feet and elbows. Praise my name, sing songs to me, say little prayers, the whole-shebang...It's all accomodated for you here under this little roof.

In time, I may administer Priests and stuff like that, but seeing as I'm about as fresh as a fresh thing, I'd like to keep things totally based on me. You're welcome to think about my excellence at home, school, work, restaurants, etc. but always remember you have this little piece of heaven here. It's a place for fellowship, love and all things Ou Be.

I haven't really had time to work out the logisitcs of everything, but there will be hymns, an offical prayer and some commandments in the coming days, weeks, months ahead. It's sure to be an exciting time...

I've come to the conclusion that the more posts you make, the closer to heaven you get. Actually, my 'heaven' is more like the Buddhist belief in Nirvana...Oh, nevermind. Haw-haw-haw. Be careful though, my sheep...If your posts are stupid and lack thought, I shall place you on the slippery slope to Hell which happens to resemble a cube with high humidity levels and never-ending bad music.

Peace and redemption, plus no restrictions on when you can get down and hoochy...Also, you won't suffer from my judgement calling you off whomever and whatever you like to ride, if you get my down-low...Yeah, I'm talking 'bout all kinds of funk-funky love.

In the beginning there was God, but he was shit and restrictive so the poeple of Earth began to worship Ou Be and it was good.

Praise me... *sighs*notworthy

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
*sighs*notworthy

1 point for being tired, 2 for the worship, -1 for the smiley = 2.

By the way, I have the first hymn thanks to A Little Help From My Friends, The Beatles...who are mostly dead, but enjoying their after-life immensely in my Karma Kickback Kastle. They have even promised that they would write a few, totally new hymns for me! How nice...Good bunch of lads...Anyway, the new hymn....

All You Need Is Ou Be...

Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou.
There's nothing Ou can do that can't be done.
Nothing Ou can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing Ou can say but Ou can learn how to play the game

It's Ou Be.

There's nothing Ou can make that can't be made.
No one Ou can save that can't be saved.
Nothing Ou can do but Ou can learn how to be in time

It's Ou Be.

All you need is Ou, all you need is Ou,
All you need is Ou, Ou, Ou is all you need.
Ou (x9)

There's nothing Ou can know that isn't known.
Nothing Ou can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere Ou can be that isn't where Ou's meant to be.

It's Ou Be.

All you need is Ou (all together now)
All you need is Ou (everybody)

*Sniff*...So beautiful...

The Tired Hiker
1 point for being tired, 2 for the worship, -1 for the smiley = 2.

By the way, I have the first hymn thanks to A Little Help From My Friends, The Beatles...who are mostly dead, but enjoying their after-life immensely in my Karma Kickback Kastle. They have even promised that they would write a few, totally new hymns for me! How nice...Good bunch of lads...Anyway, the new hymn....

All You Need Is Ou Be...

It's Ou Be.

It's Ou Be.

Ou (x9)

It's Ou Be.

*Sniff*...So beautiful... laughing Legendary.

Ou Be Low hoo
Kurrent Karma Kickback Kable

Fellatio = 2
Fionnuala = -4
Phoenix Aska = 0
Korri = 3
Dave123 = 5
Bardock42 = 1
Clovie = 0
Cinemaddiction = 3
shellie = 1.5
The Tired Hiker = 6

The Tired Hiker
TTH = 2 big grin

Ou Be Low hoo

All You Need Is Ou Be...

It's Ou Be.

It's Ou Be.

Ou (x9)

It's Ou Be.

*Sniff*...So beautiful...

^ One more time seeing as it's a new page and everything. Actually, I've decided that this hymn should make it's presence on every page from now on.

The Tired Hiker gets 4 points for the tribute, but loses 1 again for the smiley = 3.

shellie
can i gve my points to felatio

Ou Be Low hoo
can i gve my points to felatio

I've given him 0.5 of your points. This, however, is an exception that shall not be repeated.

The Tired Hiker
^ One more time seeing as it's a new page and everything. Actually, I've decided that this hymn should make it's presence on every page from now on.

The Tired Hiker gets 4 points for the tribute, but loses 1 again for the smiley = 3. Whu wha what?? ? ? What's wrong with the smiley?

Cinemaddiction

You get 5 points for making a statement, but you lose 2 points for your lack of understanding that this is the birth of a new religion, not some idle piece of self-proclaiming. Jesus wasn't always a superstar, you know...He started somewhere...

That's not true, there was some hardcore nepotism going on, and you know it! I want, nay, COMPEL you to restitute aforementioned lost points.

The power of Cine compels you! The power of Cine compels you!

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Whu wha what?? ? ? What's wrong with the smiley?

They make me goo-gaa-goo-gaa-google, BUT - note size - I'll give you a point for arguing and putting your opinion across so well.

shellie
awww thankx you o be...you are nice..but you kno w somethin..my felatio is a girl

grey fox
oh yeah well i'm just stormed your church with a bunch of radical heathens (who oddly enough look like hillbilly's) we denounce your god and put satan upfront as the true god and if you dont agree my people will kill your worshippers mwahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
They make me goo-gaa-goo-gaa-google, BUT - note size - I'll give you a point for arguing and putting your opinion across so well. Plus I didn't use a smiley in that last post, just for you, sir! *forces self to not use the happy face smiley, 'must not use smiley'* Ahhhhhhhhhh! It burns!

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's not true, there was some hardcore nepotism going on, and you know it! I want, nay, COMPEL you to restitute aforementioned lost points.

The power of Cine compels you! The power of Cine compels you!

Well, you used an excellent word in 'nepotism', so I'm going to give 3 points for that, plus 1 for arguing and 1 for chanting, but I shall not reinstate said lost points.

Your current total is now 8. You're in the lead!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by grey fox
oh yeah well i'm just stormed your church with a bunch of radical heathens (who oddly enough look like hillbilly's) we denounce your god and put satan upfront as the true god and if you dont agree my people will kill your worshippers mwahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!

Not if I can help it! *creates a protective force field around Ou Be lou's dynasty* *the whole time avoiding smilie usage*

Ou Be Low hoo
awww thankx you o be...you are nice..but you kno w somethin..my felatio is a girl

1 point for your knowledge and 1 point for her being a girl.

Well, that's very nice, but unfortuantely it is only a figment of your imagination. You get 1 point for having one. An imagination, that is...

I'm afraid you've just lost a point for telling me something that I already knew AND another point for whining AND another point for saying the s***** word.

Cinemaddiction
So, could I trade in my points for a few sticks of incense and a Buddah holder fashioned in the likeness of The Almighty, or is that straight up sacrilege? Last thing I'd want to do is desecrate in the temple. Deficate, perhaps.

grey fox
Ok then you've asked for it

(a truck revving is heard in the background )

DO WHAT MUST BE DONE !!!

(in a scene fairly reminiscent to dukes of hazards a blue rusty pick up truck comes flying through the stained glass window squishing a bunch of ou be's followers)

Ou Be Low hoo

Fellatio = 2
Fionnuala = -4
Phoenix Aska = 0
Korri = 3
Dave123 = 5
Bardock42 = 1
Clovie = 0
Cinemaddiction = 9
shellie = 3.5
The Tired Hiker = 5
grey fox = 2

Cinemaddiction

Well, that's very nice, but unfortuantely it is only a figment of your imagination. You get 1 point for having one. An imagination, that is...

Detract one point from Tired Hiker's score for causing you to make a gramattical error. Take that point and do as you please.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

Ou Be Low hoo
So, could I trade in my points for a few sticks of incense and a Buddah holder fashioned in the likeness of The Almighty, or is that straight up sacrilege? Last thing I'd want to do is desecrate in the temple. Deficiate, perhaps.

2 points for the moving story. Buddah has taken up residence here though, he's part of my posse.

You're in, bro! You're already in! No need for the ram-raid! 1 point.

shellie
note to fellatio:..dont fukk ths up girl..I worked hrd to get more points for yuo!...and shll you decide not ti keep thm..fuk it..lets leave..meet me in my ofice

Ou Be Low hoo
Detract one point from Tired Hiker's score for causing you to make a gramattical error. Take that point and do as you please.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

You lose 1 point for saying I made a mistake. All my 'mistakes' are intentional and are there for ironic porpoises.

grey fox
(scratches back of head ) uhhh dude sorry about squishing a bunch of you followers embarrasment but can i have point for......redemption

Cinemaddiction
Boooo..I move to strike..swipe one from Grey Fox for jeopardizing the thread and its incessancy with his RP'ing.

Ou Be Low hoo
Boooo..I move to strike..swipe one from Grey Fox for jeopardizing the thread and its incessancy with his RP'ing.

Agreed, but I must depart for now. I've decided the first person to achieve 14 points becomes my first priest, unless I think they are stupid. Of course.

silver_tears
It's quite pathetic you people are arguing for points from a complete stranger laughing out loud top notch thread

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's quite pathetic you people are arguing for points from a complete stranger laughing out loud top notch thread

You mean they don't count...? cry

shellie
I dont giv a shit bout the points fr myslef..I have mila browni points..#drooli#..I want fellaio hav mine.

The Tired Hiker
I'm afraid you've just lost a point for telling me something that I already knew AND another point for whining AND another point for saying the s***** word. laughing big grin

Clovie
what's the thing with those points?

Rob Owns You
Wow you can drop peoples IQs trying to make them figure out what this thread says

Cinemaddiction
What..?

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by silver_tears

You win 2 points for being utterly ridiculous, but you also lose 2 for using a 'laughinh out loud' s*****-F***er.

Worry not, my child...They count alright. They count...and you've just 'counted' 2 more to your score. You lose one for the s***** though.

The Church of Ou considers disbelief as one of its greatest sins. Therefore you lose all your points.

Being an idiot makes you smart in the Book Of Ou. You've just one won point.

You've just won your first point! See the above reason and apply it to yourself.

One more point for you!

Ou Be Low hoo

Fellatio = 2
Fionnuala = -4
Phoenix Aska = 0
Korri = 3
Dave123 = 5
Bardock42 = 1
Clovie = 1
Cinemaddiction = 12
shellie = 0
The Tired Hiker = 5
grey fox = 2
silver_tears = 0
Rob Owns You = 1

Clovie
whar shall i do to have below zero? What the f**k?

Phoenix Aska
I have zero points!

*dances*

Fellatio
Gutter balls, gutter fools...Everyone's into it. You get 1 point for saying 'just'.

Ou be damned!

How am I ever gonna get to hell if you keep givin me Karma ranting

dark1365
Fi has -4?!?!?!? WHAT?

The Biker Scout
Thanks, keep the change.

shellie
I can sleep better now happy

lil bitchiness
praypray

dave123
What is the cash value for 1 point?

Fionnuala
Originally posted by dark1365
Fi has -4?!?!?!? WHAT? Nifty..eek! I'm losing...at least I am at an extreme wink

Jedi_KnightAlly
alrighty then....

Clovie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Nifty..eek! I'm losing...at least I am at an extreme wink what are you worrying about you're far from what oube counts as heaven. it IS for asure a good thing

Ou Be Low hoo
whar shall i do to have below zero? What the f**k?

You just lost a point for making no sense, and not in a funny way either. Ha ha.

1 point for dancing.

7 points for the word-play, -2 for the little red fella.

-2 points for you.

1 point.

1 point for the 'can', but -1 for the stupid face.

lil bitchiness gets 13 points because her breasts are spectacular.

dave123 gets another 4 points for thinking that heaven is built on the same values as Earth. There ain't no bills in The Karma Kickback Hood, yo fool! Everyting is everyting and everyting is free, mon.

Fionnuala gets her 4 points reinstated, thanks to reverse psychology.

Jedi_KnightAlly gets a point for coming out.

Clovie gets a point for making up a word ('asure'), but swiftly loses it again for nothing in particular.

Phew! I'm tired...I must find an easier way of tallying all these totals...

Phoenix Aska
hey...how do you lose points?

Ou Be Low hoo

Fellatio = 7
Fionnuala = 0
Phoenix Aska = 0
Korri = 3
Dave123 = 9
Bardock42 = 1
Clovie = 0
Cinemaddiction = 12
shellie = 0
The Tired Hiker = 5
grey fox = 2
silver_tears = 0
Rob Owns You = 1
dark1365 = -2
The Biker Scout = 1
lil bitchiness = 13
Jedi_KnightAlly = 1

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
hey...how do you lose points?

You just lost one.

Phoenix Aska
awesome

Fellatio
Dear Lord Ou Be Low hoo,

I am sorry to inform you that as of the 30 february next year I must resign my Karma as the working conditions in your temple have become too tolerable.
Since you scrapped compulsary whipping every hour I feel you can no longer offer me the wrong path to Shangrila that I'm searching for.

I hope you dont understand

Love your ever faithless suckophant

F. ellatio

xxx love

Ou Be Low hoo
Kurrent Karma Kickback Kandings

1)lil bitchiness = 13
1)Fellatio = 13

2)Cinemaddiction = 12

3)Dave123 = 9

4)The Tired Hiker = 5

5)Korri = 3

6)grey fox = 2

7)Jedi_KnightAlly = 1
7)Bardock42 = 1
7)Rob Owns You = 1
7)The Biker Scout = 1

8)Fionnuala = 0
8)Phoenix Aska = 0
8)Clovie = 0
8)shellie = 0
8)silver_tears = 0

9)dark1365 = -2

Mist
no no no...see, the left cow hasnt dropped yet. this is absurd.

shellie

9)Fionnuala = 0
9)Phoenix Aska = 0
9)Clovie = 0
9)shellie = 0
9)silver_tears = 0

Im in really amazing company here yes

Ou Be Low hoo
Dear Lord Ou Be Low hoo,

I am sorry to inform you that as of the 30 february next year I must resign my Karma as the working conditions in your temple have become too tolerable.
Since you scrapped compulsary whipping every hour I feel you can no longer offer me the wrong path to Shangrila that I'm searching for.

I hope you dont understand

Love your ever faithless suckophant

F. ellatio

xxx love

Someone has just gone and won herself 6 points thanks to faithless devotion and empty praise. Somewhat strangely said person seems to believe that torture was ever a facet of the Ou Be Way. It was not and foreve shall never not not be part of the Church of Ou Be, so help myself. You get an extra point because one of those kisses happened to strike me on my left buttock, which felt very nice indeed. Total = 7

Fellatio
DAMN!! ranting

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Mist
no no no...see, the left cow hasnt dropped yet. this is absurd.

5 points for mistaking a testicle for a cow.

One point for saying 'in', -1 for saying 'here'.

Ou Be Low hoo
DAMN!! ranting

Ou Be Low hoo
Kurrent Karma Kickback Ktandings

1)lil bitchiness = 13
1)Fellatio = 14

2)Cinemaddiction = 12

3)Dave123 = 9

4)The Tired Hiker = 5

5)Mist = 4

6)Korri = 3

7)grey fox = 2

8)Jedi_KnightAlly = 1
8)Bardock42 = 1
8)Rob Owns You = 1
8)The Biker Scout = 1
8)shellie = 1

9)Fionnuala = 0
9)Phoenix Aska = 0
9)Clovie = 0
9)silver_tears = 0

10)dark1365 = -2

Fellatio

YAY I lost a point! Happy Dance

shellie
YAY I lost a point! Happy Dance I have 0 points stick out tongue

Mist
how did i get 5 points? blink

Fellatio
I have 0 points stick out tongue

Ok dont rub it in!

hey great idea you can have my karma then you'll be level with the goddess millaness who is definately your equal!

Ou Be Low hoo
YAY I lost a point! Happy Dance

1 point.

You can't say that anymore. 1 point.

Ou Be Low hoo
Ok dont rub it in!

hey great idea you can have my karma then you'll be level with the goddess millaness who is definately your equal!

Despite gaining a point and therefore having the highest total score, you are still joint 1st due to the irregularities of a voting system that doesn't have any votes.

Mist, you just lost 1.

shellie
Ok dont rub it in!

hey great idea you can have my karma then you'll be level with the goddess millaness who is definately your equal! I gave mine to you first...you have to find some poor schmuck who actually want them...as is Ive a point to loose again stick out tongue

1 point.

You can't say that anymore. 1 point. you torture me so great Ou be

Fellatio
Despite gaining a point and therefore having the highest total score, you are still joint 1st due to the irregularities of a voting system that doesn't have any votes.

Mist, you just lost 1.

But I just gave my points to shellie! stick out tongue

and I'm only doing this to elevate her to Milla's almighty stature a place Idont belong but shellie definately does! (have you not seen the Rate my Rack Thread?)

Ou Be Low hoo
But I just gave my points to shellie! stick out tongue

God (Ou Be) decides, not you.

4 points.

Fellatio

1)shellie = 16 love
1)lil bitchiness = 13

2)Cinemaddiction = 12

3)Dave123 = 9

4)The Tired Hiker = 5

5)Mist = 4

6)Korri = 3

7)grey fox = 2

8)Jedi_KnightAlly = 1
8)Bardock42 = 1
8)Rob Owns You = 1
8)The Biker Scout = 1

9)Fionnuala = 0
9)Phoenix Aska = 0
9)Clovie = 0
9)silver_tears = 0

10)dark1365 = -2

11)Fellatio = -20 (hellbound)

hehehe even dweebs like me can change the course of destiny! wink

Mist
Mist, you just lost 1.

great! this will give me the exact amount of points needed to change the tides in japan, although the french may find this disturbing....disgust

Ou Be Low hoo

1)lil bitchiness = 13

2)Cinemaddiction = 12

3)Fellatio = 9
3)Dave123 = 9
3)Mist = 9

4)The Tired Hiker = 5
4)shellie = 5

5)Korri = 3

6)grey fox = 2

7)Jedi_KnightAlly = 1
7)Bardock42 = 1
7)Rob Owns You = 1
7)The Biker Scout = 1

8)Fionnuala = 0
8)Phoenix Aska = 0
8)Clovie = 0
8)silver_tears = 0

9)dark1365 = -2

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Mist
great! this will give me the exact amount of points needed to change the tides in japan, although the french may find this disturbing....disgust

5 points. I like your side-boards. Ship, ahoy!

Fellatio

1)lil bitchiness = 13

2)Cinemaddiction = 12

3)Fellatio = 9
3)Dave123 = 9

4)The Tired Hiker = 5
4)shellie = 5

5)Mist = 4

6)Korri = 3

7)grey fox = 2

8)Jedi_KnightAlly = 1
8)Bardock42 = 1
8)Rob Owns You = 1
8)The Biker Scout = 1

9)Fionnuala = 0
9)Phoenix Aska = 0
9)Clovie = 0
9)silver_tears = 0

10)dark1365 = -2

100)Ou Be Loo hoo = ###

Hey look everyone the great god has fallen! laughing out loud

shellie
God (Ou Be) decides, not you.

4 points. and I work so hard to keep my flat status...you just get off pissing around...admit it...we all do.

Hey look everyone the great god has fallen! laughing out loud laughing out loud lovely

Mist
5 points. I like your side-boards. Ship, ahoy!

ahh! the tides have changed in favour of the french! the new world order will crumble!

Ou Be Low hoo
Hey look everyone the great god has fallen! laughing out loud

You seem to of confused your foot with your ass! Please replace the handset and try again. This is my house of worship, I give little bits of heaven to those who deserve it. I don't give it to myself because I am already it. You t!t. A t!t?

Fellatio
You seem to of confused your foot with your ass! Please replace the handset and try again. This is my house of worship, I give little bits of heaven to those who deserve it. I don't give it to myself because I am already it. You t!t. A t!t?

Does that mean at last you're gonna take all my points away! big grin

Fëanor
i am forever amazed by your audacity and by your lack of humility...be that as it may, i hope to one day surpass your level of ambiguity

Clovie
Clovie gets a point for making up a word ('asure'), but swiftly loses it again for nothing in particular. you just love me, admit it.

Ou Be Low hoo
Does that mean at last you're gonna take all my points away! big grin

Nope. I'm gonna give you a hundred. Then swiftly take them back for using the verb 'take' in parenthesis.

Us deities have a habit of being amazing, whether by the miracles we conjure up or our incredible daring-dos...It's a requirement from job description:

God Wanted

Qualifications Required: Ability to amaze

I was lucky enough to fulfill all the required fields.

You've just gained 7 points by the by, but you sadly lose one of them due to your thoughts of fantasy...'surpass (my) level of ambiguity' indeed! The rump-steak of it!

Ou Be Low hoo

Clovie
tongue10

Ou Be Low hoo
Clovie, I'll give you one point out of pity. I'm a kind God.

Clovie
i don't want your pity. i would like to know why did you ignore my previous post.

Ou Be Low hoo
1 more point for being pathetic. The Love is here.

Clovie
why do you treat me like that?

badboy2004
see what i mean clovie i wouldn't treat you like that would i

Clovie
Originally posted by badboy2004
see what i mean clovie i wouldn't treat you like that would i don't compare yourself with Ou Be. blink coz i'm afraid that anyone would actually treat me better than him messed

badboy2004
aww thanx

Clovie
you're welcome.

badboy2004
yay

Clovie
why 'yay'?

badboy2004
because its good that we're nice to each other

Clovie
i'm nice to almost everyone.

badboy2004
i kno but you're the nicest person that speaks to me

Clovie
coz you've scared all other ones away already? huh

badboy2004
awwwwwww

Clovie
and what is this 'aww' supposed to mean?

badboy2004
at least i haven't scared you away

Clovie
yet stick out tongue

badboy2004
stick out tongue

Clovie
whistling

DeRFmAn
my turn... evil face heh heh heh heh evil face

Clovie
your turn for what?

badboy2004
i'll get him out the way of us clovie wait there goes over to DeRFmAn and does ninja moves on him to get rid of him and then picks up clovie and goes to a quiet place for just me and clovie.

Clovie
*stares at you* quiet place coz i'm tired and you'll tuck me in?

DeRFmAn
Ninja moves plz man can't stop me with those.....*pulls out cross-bow and shoots badboy in the head with it*.....problem solved.

Clovie
*chokes* laughing out loud

Phoenix Aska
lol

are you fighting for Clovie?

*watches Derf man and badboy*

Clovie
i have no idea why are they fighting confused

Phoenix Aska
i have no idea why are they fighting confused

lol