Darth Vader & Obi Wan & NJO Luke vs. Darth Sidious & Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
Happy Dance Happy Dance cool

Darth Plagues
Jedi all the way!!!

Darth_Otaku
Though one...so the morale of this story ist that you should never light a match in a full elevator...if ya know what i'm saying.

Kun-ni Habeo
i guess ure drunk or something

Darth_Otaku
High...

Nai Fohl
Jedi win...

Darth Vader is 80 % of Darth Sidious. Throw Obi-Wan in and Sidious will get killed in less than a minute. Then it's Vader, Obi-Wan + NJO Luke vs Revan. And Revan will lose that badly.

Kun-ni Habeo
agree

Darth_Otaku
WTF i thought i posted a message here about how Revan would win...
Well it's like this to me: Sidious will die.But at the same time Revan will kill Luke.Then it's Vader and Obi Wan against Revan.Vader will probably die.And then It's Obi Wan against Revan.Clearly Obi Wan will lose.

Now make sure to post it...Jep.

Bobafetty
Vaders team could pull this off.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Jedi win...

Darth Vader is 80 % of Darth Sidious. Throw Obi-Wan in and Sidious will get killed in less than a minute. Then it's Vader, Obi-Wan + NJO Luke vs Revan. And Revan will lose that badly.

80%? Where is this figure? How did you get it? Just curious, because I think you've written that he's exactly 80% as powerful as Sidious before.

Fishy
GL said that Anakin in ROTS had 80% of Sidious his power... However GL said that Anakin in the suit was a lot weaker and not even close to Palpy anymore.

Emperor Revan
Sidious would just have to use Force lightning on Vader, he's mechanical so that would shut his life support systems down real fast like in ROTJ. Then it doesn't matter which Obi it is, he couldn't defeat Sidious and eventually Lord Revan would defeat NJO Luke.

Bobafetty
Luke, Sidious and Revan would most definetly over power Vader and Obi.

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks Fishy. However, Boba, isn't Vader on Luke's side?

Kun-ni Habeo
it is

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Luke would own anyone here one-on-one. So whoever fights who, the Vader team wins.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks Fishy. However, Boba, isn't Vader on Luke's side?
Oops, sorry.

Kun-ni Habeo
i agree DanTheMAn

chewbacca II
NJO luke would hold off darth revan while obi and vader took down sidious, vader would probs die in the process and then it would be an already tired darth revan against NJO luke ( hu could finish him by himself) and obi, vaders team would kane sidiouses !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.