Ancient sith Face off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
Ajunta Pall & Marka Ragnos vs. Naga Sadow & Tulak Hord

Darth_Otaku
i guess the real match is Tulak Hord against Marka Ragnos.I think that Naga can beat Ajunta Pall(tis is because i just don't know anything about him,so i will just take that for granted.)That would leave Naga and Tulak vs.Marka Ragnos.

Kun-ni Habeo
i agree tulak and naga wuld probably win

Fishy
Tulak the greatest lightsaber duellist ever along with the apprentice of Ragnos who had a power most can only dream off

against

A Dark Jedi where we know very little about, and one of the greatest if not the greatest and most powerful Sith Lords ever.

Well it depends really. Ragnos will take care of Sadow. Tulak of Pall.

Ragnos and Tulak will face off, and I have no idea who is going to win. Tulak has one real advantage however. Lightsaber, Marka Ragnos never even saw that thing... I guess Sadow and Tulak could pull this off, but its going to be hard... Very hard.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,i agreee

Bobafetty
Ajunta Pall & Marka Ragnos are way out of their league here. Tulak and Naga own.

Fishy
Way out of their league? Ragnos is probably more powerful then Naga and Tulak on their own... At least more powerful then Sadow... We just have no idea about Pall....

Darth_Glentract
Pall said that he and his fellow breathen had a Source of EXTREME power. What this is, is unkown. I think that Pall may be a big rip off, or he made be the strongest we know of.

Darth Abominus
lol, ajunta pall and marka ragnos out of their league? rofl, that's just too funny man!

as for the light sabre i don't think that would throw ragnos off, his sword is quite capable of holding it off i'm sure. his combination of swordsmanship and the force, could give tulak a lot of trouble.

what makes ya think naga can beat ajunta?

Darth Abominus
mind you not saying that ajunta can beat naga, just very little is known about ajunta.

not saying it is a bad face off either. i think it is great, and would think, or at least assume that it would come down to ragnos vs hord. i'd like to know more about hord before i say anything, don't know much other than perhaps the greatest duelist.

xxxpoppunker182
well ajunta pall didnt have a lightsaber right? just a regular sword. i think i'm right but i dunno correct me if i'm wrong but ya we donbtreally know alot about ajunta.

Darth_Glentract
His sword was double bladed and could cause a nice amont of damage. It is one of my favorite KOTOR weapons.

Bobafetty
same

xxxpoppunker182
ya his sword is bad ass but was ajunta before the time lightsabers were invented?

Darth L. Dipsit
It was a weapon of "terrible Dark Side energy" - it might be as good as a lightsaber or even better.

Bobafetty
batter.

Bobafetty
better*

Darth L. Dipsit
I think it might be, too.

Darth Abominus
you guys either forget or gotta remember that some sith lords opted for a sith sword over a light sabre, infact many ancient sith before revan opted for this kind of weapon.

this was made well aware in kotor and kotor2 if ya read the melee weapon description

Darth Abominus
exact words were "prefered the visceral feel of metal cutting into flesh"

Darth L. Dipsit
That is understood. However, we are discussing Pall's sword, and he existed before KOTOR. His tomb is on Korriban - that is why he is discussed in KOTOR. You no doubt knew that, although Pall is an exception to the Sith discussed that opted for one weapon over the other - that is why, I think, that variable is not a factor.

xxxpoppunker182
but if he's using a sword and if Tulak gots a lightsaber then he's not nessesarily screwed but i dont think his sword will hold up against a lightsaber that is unless the sword is THAT powerful in the darkside. then it would be rad.

Darth Abominus
usually sith swords are altered through sith alchemy giving them the same abilities as a light sabre, to deflect blaster bolts and the ability to defend against a light sabre

Darth_Glentract
Well, I never heard anything about them being able to deflect blaster bolts, but yes, they were indestructble as long as the Sith who cast the spell was alive.

Fishy
Yeah but they weren't used to lightsabers so how would they hold up against that? They didn't even know about lightsabers...

Anyways, Pall is an unknown here.. Tulak is unknown too, all we know however is that what we know of Tulak suggests he's greater then Pall. Ragnos will take Sadow there is no doubt about this.

Now will Pall beat Tulak? Possibly but I doubt it, Tulak was seen as the greatest duellist ever, all we know about Pall is that he created a powerful sword. Thats it, a very powerful sword a great sword but that is all we know. Nothing more. We don't know a lot more about Tulak but still something, and to me thats really all that matters. So Tulak will beat Pall. Based on the little info we have.

Then its Tulak against Ragnos... Marka Ragnos an ancient and feared Sith Lord against Somebody who fought countless of Jedi and Sith in his time, now who will win this? Its clear that Ragnos was feared for a reason he must have had amazing power, more power then any Sith anybody had ever seen until that time and on the other hand we have Tulak Hord one who actually fought people with a lightsaber. Ragnos also fought but only Sith, powerful Sith Lords probably but no Naga Sadows. (I know Ragnos would cream him, its just to say that the most powerful people he fought were probably not as powerful as Sadow was)

I really have no idea who would win in this fight, there are just to many unknowns. We know Ragnos was incredibly powerful, we also know he just had one hell of a fight against Sadow. We know that Tulak is the greatest duellist ever, we have no idea how tough his fight was. We do know he is going to fight one of the most powerful Sith Lords if not the most powerful Sith Lord ever in just a few seconds.

Honestly I have no idea who will win this, I'm just going with the Ragnos team because I personally maybe without any good reason believe that Ragnos could still defeat Tulak after just beating Sadow.... I must say again however that I have no real reason to believe this and is more just a feeling then anything else, and I think the same will go for most other people here. We don't know enough about Ragnos or Tulak or Pall to make a real decision here that will actually make sense.

Darth Arthas
I didn't vote yet. Koz I guess it would be a tie.
Pall the first great Sith Lord. He moght be a lot more powerful than he looks in KOTOR. Marka a cool Sith in both physical and force matters.
VS
Naga a poisoned Sith who liked pranks. One of his greatest was throwing stars at people. He liked it I guess. Tulak lghtsbr BEST duelist.

I think their powers are almost the same. LucasArts just gotta make a game with ressurectin' all SITH lords(including Revan!) them killing Luke Skywalker, and then fight for supremacy! Now that would be COOL!
Make your bets! smile

Kun-ni Habeo
i have a question that confuses me a lot.
if marka is the best of the 4 sith then why in KOTOR is said that Naga Sadow was the strongest of th em all???

Fishy
It does? Thats bullshit... Naga Sadow was not more powerful then Sadow, otherwise Sadow would have killed him... And we don't know if Ragnos is the best he could have been. I mean he is very powerful thats for sure, but we have no idea how he would fight against Pall or Tulak he'd probably win from either of them but we just don't know enough about Pall and Tulak to make a decision about that.

Kun-ni Habeo
i can swear i saw them say Naga is the best when playing kotor

Darth Abominus
naga was marka's *****! sorry to burst your bubble kun-ni

fishy, was tulak before or after marka? as for why i said that about the sith sword being able to hold up, well i read about it in a book concerning the EU. *shrugs*

Fishy
Well okay it probably could hold up against a Lightsaber blow, would make sense i'm just saying it was never tested..

And tulak was after Ragnos

Kun-ni Habeo
thats logic he has a saber
and marka doesnt

Fishy
A lightsaber is only going to be an advantage for a small period of time

Kun-ni Habeo
yes but i mentioned it about logic part not power

Darth_Otaku
Lightsabers aren't an advantage at all.Only when you strike your opponent.Vodo Baas could block Exar Kun's lightsaber attacks with a walking stick.

Kun-ni Habeo
i agree but u exaggerated

Bobafetty
not to much. It's kinda true.

HimoKun
Very simple- Marak Ragnos had a complete and utter grip of the force. He was known to be hated by the Sith and they wanted to kill him. Did anyone of them challenge him? from what I have seen, no, no one challenged him even though they hated him. He was unrivaled in his time ,and if he had attacked the republic, I think he would've won.

TheTrueSithLord
But because he was untested noone including Ragnos himself ever knew how powerful he truly was when compared to his peers and therefore its hard to say he would pwn anyone!

We know more of Naga Sadow's feats and though it is stated that he never went against Ragnos the reason could eb the same as why Ragnos never made a move against the republic FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Lightsabers aren't an advantage at all.Only when you strike your opponent.Vodo Baas could block Exar Kun's lightsaber attacks with a walking stick.

If you're in a duel that has lasted for any length of time would you want to be fighting with a heavy metal blade thats much harder to move around or a lightweight hilt with an energy blade that can spin and move with barely any effort at all

Darth Abominus
yah true about the sith sword being heavier than a light sabre, but remember marka ragnos was not only extremely strong in the force but also physically as well. kreia, infact, mentions this in KotoR. so with ragnos i don't think it is a concern about the weight issue. or even sadow, as i understand he used a sith sword as well.

i read in one of the EU books that infact marka ragnos was physically as strong as darth vader in his suit, which not only gives him life support for his damaged lungs but also enhances his strength quite a bit.

from what i read as well that actually naga sadow was slightly physically stronger than marka ragnos. which makes me believe that sadow truely feared or at the very least wasn't sure of himself what the outcome would be if he challenged ragnos.

i don't think ragnos had fear of any uknown, at least from what i read he just felt the sith empire in his time was just not ready yet at the moment to attack and dominate the republic. he was one of the few sith in his time to study the jedi and he remembered that they were pretty powerful and very plentiful when they drove out the dark jedi that first discovered the sith race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.