Funny dares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Funky Punk-
ok so whats the funniest dare u have had to do or have seen some one else do???????????

mine were

my friend had to go up to a randome car and make it pull over, then she opened the door and said "i am out of my mind will u give me a ride back?" but the funny part was that the person was acctually was gonna give her a ride!!!

and

2 of my friends had to go up to 2 randome guys on the street and say "PHIL! BOB! I HAVENT SEEN U IN SOOO LONG!!" then give em a hug.. the looks on the guys faces were sooooo funny!!!!

linkslittlehelp
thats really wierd

-Funky Punk-
lol i know.. i was glad i didnt have to do it!

ladygrim
laughing out loud

-Funky Punk-
lol it was soo funny to wach though.. and the guys that they had to hug were really cute too! lol

Jackie Malfoy
It sounds like you guys had a blast!Glad that you did!I played some tricks on a girl I do not like at school.One of them is puting glue on hairbrush.
So when she came to brush her hair it stuck right to it.Had to get a haircut because of me.JM laughing evil face

-Funky Punk-
evil jackie~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puddin
I dared my friend to run to a cop at the mall and say a guy was trying to hump her the cop just stared and i was laughing really hard even though it may not sound funny

-Funky Punk-
omg that sounds soo funny! i can just imagain it!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
evil jackie~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know but she glued me to the chair and got me a dention.So she desevered it.JM evil face

GuitarBunny
My cousin had to run up to this girl at the party we were at and yelled "YOU ROCKED MY WORLD LAST NIGHT!!!" and run off like an idiot

And he did.....so FUNNY!!! LOL

-Funky Punk-
lol i guess she did!

GuitarBunny
Ha! big grin

-Funky Punk-
lol

RaeRox
i had to chicken dance on a table. last night. with funky. well not with her, but she provided the music. one chick had to grab this guys butt. it was funny. i went up to this guy i thought was my friends boyfriend, and was all kinding around and slid my arm around his shoulders and stuff...um wrong guy..lol

-Funky Punk-
lol he didnt mind though!

RaeRox
yeah, and he was kinda hot...lol

-Funky Punk-
more than just a little

RaeRox
acho.

-Funky Punk-
wtf?

RaeRox
just thought you might be interested.

-Funky Punk-
okkkkk...

RaeRox
yeah. im sleepy. and bored. and all that other fun stuff.

-Funky Punk-
ujhyryerjh

RaeRox
you dont take that tone of type with me young lady! lmao.

-Funky Punk-
jafda;irfhasir;uahsikhnaihgrufb aiu hfiskugb .sugb v; ueusfhWSUgcf ugfc bsgb b

so there!

GuitarBunny
I think i gonna dare my friend to go up to a married man and say "The things you did to me were great" i'd love to see he's reaction

big grin

-Funky Punk-
lol funni!

GuitarBunny
give me some more idea PLZ people

RaeRox
acho.

-Funky Punk-
hglg

GuitarBunny
huh?

-Funky Punk-
i am bored

GuitarBunny
comets hit Mars

-Funky Punk-
they do?

GuitarBunny
no but i just wanted to say something random
because i'm not allowed in the Random Comments thread n e more
because i'm so damn random
how ironic! big grin

-Funky Punk-
weird!

LonDon06
I've got some good ideas, I'm always sooo bad at thinking up dares

zoeyy
dunno but when i got drunk wiv mA MATES yeh erm, my mate when on the road and palled down her pants and skirt i flashed up my top and it was on camera it was well funny lol so is anyone actually online

dadudemon
Originally posted by zoeyy
dunno but when i got drunk wiv mA MATES yeh erm, my mate when on the road and palled down her pants and skirt i flashed up my top and it was on camera it was well funny lol so is anyone actually online

Yes.

And you seem to be either:

A: Really young.

or

B: Uhhh....I can't say it.

Slay
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes.

And you seem to be either:

A: Really young.

or

B: Uhhh....I can't say it.
Trashy?

Mairuzu
I was dared to rape a pregnant woman. Almost went to jail for it. Thank god the pregnant woman was my mom.

So randomEEEEEEEEE

Phoenix3068
I was dared to lead on a jock in class. I walked in and sat on his lap and talked sexually to him. It was really easy to get him to crack O_o I sat on his lap and said "last night was amazing, I don't think that I've ever had so much.. pleasure." It was in front of his friends, he tried acting 'hot' and when he did I said "Ew what are you talking about, I'm talking about my new high score on Halo 3" XD perfect dare and ownage.

I once dared two guys on x box live to moan over the mic and pretend like in real life they are having sex with each other. It worked... I LOL'd
The other guys in the game had random responses such as
Random Male: BLEH! *pukes*
Random Male: AHHHHHHHHH!!!
Random Male: Gross dude turn off your mic!
Random Male: Mmmm yummy!

XD the dare = Funny
Them Moaning = ROFTL
Responses of the 5 other people in the game....
Priceless.

PinkGame
I haven't dared anyone to do anything since I was 12 lol

Rogue Jedi
Once, when in a Chinese restaurant, I was dared to walk up to a strangers table and start eating their food.

Wait, that was an episode of Seinfeld.

immaturerainbow
Funny dares,

Lets not go there. Haha.

hot mammah
i love boyz

hot mammah
sorry that was a dare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.