Im going to be cryogenically frozen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
I wish.
Id rather do that for the 60 days I have left of summer then sit here on the computer all day wondering what's good in life, ya know.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I wish.
Id rather do that for the 60 days I have left of summer then sit here on the computer all day wondering what's good in life, ya know.

Why not just go hang out with Daniel, instead of sitting in front of a computer screen?

Morbid4Daniel
Parents. All I have to say is Parents.

I try and try my hardest to find EVERY way possible to do that..It wont work. my parents are goons.

Ken Kenobi
So...you can hardly spend time with him, you live under your parents restrictions. Do they even know about your engagement?

Also, how long have you known this Daniel guy? Getting engaged at age 17 is kinda stupid IMHO.

RaeRox
suddenly, you could have pms and totally need icecream...and like go...and randomly bump into daniel....lol. i dunno pms usually works with male authority figures..lmao

Morbid4Daniel
Nope, and they wont. They're too over protective and lazy. The ONLY reason I cant see him is because he lives about a half an hour away from me and my mom is like "Im not driving all the way out there to pick him up" chair

Since mid November. Yeah...But hey..Im me..wink

Ken Kenobi
Nope, and they wont. They're too over protective and lazy. The ONLY reason I cant see him is because he lives about a half an hour away from me and my mom is like "Im not driving all the way out there to pick him up" chair

Since mid November. Yeah...But hey..Im me..wink

Mid November?!?! Geez you two, slow it down. You're taking things too fast and serious for your age.

You wonder why your parents are too over protective? Your engagement proves the point that you need to be watched over.

Tell Daniel to get a car, or you get a car. It's not that hard.

Morbid4Daniel
He cant, his dad is a weenie.
I cant, I have no job, parents are weenies.

Ken Kenobi

Get a summer job.

I'm only 21 and I have 2 cars, I paid cold hard cash for both of them.

RaeRox
^ KOOL BEANS!!!!!! i like cars. they rock.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Get a summer job.

I'm only 21 and I have 2 cars, I paid cold hard cash for both of them.

You rich or something...

If I get a summer job then I cant talk to Daniel. Plus this place is a barren wasteland, the only jobs around here are crap like fastfood.

Ken Kenobi
Rich? Far from it.

It's called, I saved up money from work.

Morbid4Daniel
Everyone is these days.

Ah. Well id have to have two part time jobs just to save up money for a junker.

GuitarBunny
Rich? Far from it.

It's called, I saved up money from work.

I'm trying to do the same but from the money my parents give me embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
Lucky girl

GuitarBunny
Yeah big grin

Morbid4Daniel
wink

eggmayo
Just steal a car erm

Morbid4Daniel
Lol yeah..good idea. And if I get caught Ill only be sentenced to some jail time! No biggy! eek!

§P0oONY
Mid November?!?! Geez you two, slow it down. You're taking things too fast and serious for your age.

You wonder why your parents are too over protective? Your engagement proves the point that you need to be watched over.

Tell Daniel to get a car, or you get a car. It's not that hard.

Yeah do slow it down, you are going as fast as Ken....

Ken Kenobi

Morbid4Daniel
Lolol

eggmayo
Lol yeah..good idea. And if I get caught Ill only be sentenced to some jail time! No biggy! eek!
By then you'll be able to legally move out smile

Morbid4Daniel
eek!

eggmayo
See, stealing helps everything.

Morbid4Daniel
yeah right.

shaber
I wish I could be too sad

Morbid4Daniel
You and me both..

The Tired Hiker

Cook them and serve with mustard! big grin

Morbid4Daniel
I wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.