deltora movie ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sordsnbld
any body who likes deltora and thinks they should become movies. Share your ideas, what would be in the movies, what is so vividly imaginable. share what you YOU think.

sordsnbld
comon

sordsnbld
alright so im thinkin they combine 1, 2, 3 in the first
leif:idk who would play him
barda:that guy from the village and ladder 49 the guy who dies.
any other ideas tell me.

sordsnbld
(DONT JUST LOOK AT IT COMON EVEN IF U DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ATLEAST ASK)!

sordsnbld
jasmine: jennifer garner
shadowlord: animated
who would be a good leif?
theagan:that one girl whos in oceance 12
manus:shmegal forom lord of the rings

Yatta_Girl
Hey, i think they should combine the books just not all books in 1 movie,
i don't think Jennifer Garner should be Jasmine, it needs som1 younger
I think most of the actors should be pretty unknown it just makes the characters more believable if you hadn't seen them playing som1 completely different

sordsnbld
good point

cashman99
hey fool i am making the movie

and there are 4 books per movie

Onlyifits_PG-13
if they make all the books one movie then thats a hell of a long movie.

Onlyifits_PG-13
Originally posted by cashman99

Who are you to mke a movie, Who the **** is gonna watch. Emily Rodda went to Japan 2 years ago and there workin' on an anime that comes out in japan nex' summer. There are no plans for a movie..................yet. Are you jus a Director wanna be or is it your dream to becom a director(if that then i respect you efforts big grin , but if your a wanna be go ahead and make your movie, I'll laugh wen you fail laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing evil face laughing )

jaffa
hmm somehow i dont think there would be famous actors, too much money, too much work for them!
i reckon the first series should be 2 movies, 2nd 1 movie, 3rd 1 movie (or maybe 2??)

Yatta_Girl
Originally posted by Onlyifits_PG-13
Originally posted by cashman99

Who are you to mke a movie, Who the **** is gonna watch. Emily Rodda went to Japan 2 years ago and there workin' on an anime that comes out in japan nex' summer. There are no plans for a movie..................yet. Are you jus a Director wanna be or is it your dream to becom a director(if that then i respect you efforts big grin , but if your a wanna be go ahead and make your movie, I'll laugh wen you fail

mad you dont have 2 b so mean, even if you think cashmanns idea is crap, you probably made him feel badsad mad

Lief
I think there should be 2 or 3 books for each movie,because well I don't like the Idea of 2 movies covering an 8 book series (p.s. I dont think it really makes cashman feel better when you call his idea crap.)

Azure
hi every body

Magik-glitter*
Um Hi, this is my first time on here but im a HUGE deltora fan and I think that maybie it should be a t.v show because there are so many books.

Craft
Actually it's been mentioned several times that Deltora is being made into an animate TV show in Japan, with Emily Rodda's approval of course, though I don't know when it comes out.

Azure
hi wrlcome you should make sure you talk on the other 9 or 10 (laughs softly) big grin

Azure
it sopposed to be welcome

Craft
lol I'd of just edtied my post, but I don't understand why people scroll down to find a deltora thread when Elanna's is usualy at the top.

Magik-glitter*
Originally posted by Craft
Actually it's been mentioned several times that Deltora is being made into an animate TV show in Japan, with Emily Rodda's approval of course, though I don't know when it comes out.

Really I didnt know! I hope it comes to Canada but it would be better if it was acted instead of drawn. big grin

Council#13
Deltora Quest sounds dumb, but probably isnt

Azure
hey, do you see anybody around here saying Dragonlance is dumb? no...so dont judge it before you read it mad

Long Live Leif
Hey guys have you read the first book and there is a code do you guys know what it means tell me if you do!!!!!!!!

curtmister
if u need me aim high

Deltora God
ill be gorl

Deltora God
hello?

Azure
Originally posted by Long Live Leif
Hey guys have you read the first book and there is a code do you guys know what it means tell me if you do!!!!!!!! ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.