Prostitutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vanilla tears
is it right for girls to have sex with who ever they want for a couple thousand a night>?

eggmayo
When you put it like that, yeah. In fact, I don't care anyway. So yes.

Fire
If the girl wants to do it, if she isn't forced by anyone mentally or physical I don't see why not

eggmayo
Especially if its in a brothel or something where they get regular tests

Korri
Yes if it is a way of getting a really expensive item that she may so desire.

wuTa
girls???.....i do it all the time, and i'm a dude..but i do it with other girls...no guy on guy for this cat, not that there is anything wrong with that

joeykangaroo
if she has no other way of getting money then..i guess. but really she should just get a job..... that would be the easier way out obviously

Your Angel
I for one do not like prostitution, I think it's awful and you're degrading yourself, not to mention, it's illegal. But that's not going to stop women from doing it

dave123
It's not just the girls sweetie wink I like to make a few tax-free dollars here and there...

yerssot
*orders down a dave-hour* eek!

dave123
Just the hour? Yers, you're losing your touch..

Fishy
If they want to, let them... Its their choice. I really don't care

yerssot
Originally posted by dave123
Just the hour? Yers, you're losing your touch..
I'm a busy man, mister dave

Storm
Originally posted by Your Angel
I for one do not like prostitution, I think it's awful and you're degrading yourself, not to mention, it's illegal. But that's not going to stop women from doing it
In most countries, prostitution is legal. It is illegal in only a few countries. If a woman chooses to sell her body for whatever reason, she is no less worthy of respect than a woman who remains virtuous in that regard. For a woman to choose to sell her body is a very hard decision for her to make and a life changing decision.

Who is worse, the prostitute or the one who uses the service?

eggmayo
Originally posted by Storm
In most countries, prostitution is legal. It is illegal in only a few countries. If a woman chooses to sell her body for whatever reason, she is no less worthy of respect than a woman who remains virtuous in that regard. For a woman to choose to sell her body is a very hard decision for her to make and a life changing decision.

The one who forces the girls to do it erm

Fishy
Originally posted by eggmayo
The one who forces the girls to do it erm

Not all of them are forced... Most of them are not forced to do it.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Fishy
Not all of them are forced... Most of them are not forced to do it.
I know, but they are the worse people.

Fishy
Originally posted by eggmayo
I know, but they are the worse people.

Those that force them do it are worse yes... But they have nothing to do with this thread, this thread was about if its okay for somebody to have sex with other people for money... Not if its okay if somebody is forced to have sex with other people for money. And as long as its your own choice and you have tests for STD's every month or so its fine with me. Have fun... **** all you want

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Storm

both as bad, the prostitutes are providing the service, but the people who use the service are also paying them to do so.

Fishy
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
both as bad, the prostitutes are providing the service, but the people who use the service are also paying them to do so.

Whats so bad about them? If they make people happy and make money then whats the problem?

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Fishy
Whats so bad about them? If they make people happy and make money then whats the problem?
i didnt say it was bad, they asked the question who was worse, hypothetically they both are equally....

Fishy
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
i didnt say it was bad, they asked the question who was worse, hypothetically they both are equally....

Oh okay... Sorry about that then

whirlysplat
confused A couple of thousand blink Wow blink thats a lot....................must be high class confused

laughing out loud

Gryn Jabar
No. Sex out of marriage is wrong.

Imaginary
Let them do whatever they want. It's a hard decision, as prostitution has been frowned upon for many years, but why not? If people don't care about having sex with random people then it's just a way of making money, like any other job.

SlipknoT
If they want to thats cool

BackFire
Yes, prostitution should be legal.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
No. Sex out of marriage is wrong.

No it's not.
no

Prostitution is alright..........as long as they use a rubber.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
No it's not.

Yes, it is.

Freaky Zeeky
No it's not!

Gryn Jabar
Yes, it is.

Freaky Zeeky
No, it's not.

Gryn Jabar
Yes, it is.

Afro Cheese
Legalize it.

Freaky Zeeky
schmoll

The Tired Hiker
As long as the prices are reasonable, I don't see the problem.

BlackC@t
Of course guys wont see a problem with it, they're perverted.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by vanilla tears
is it right for girls to have sex with who ever they want for a couple thousand a night>?

Sure. Its the oldest proffesion.

KidRock
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Sure. Its the oldest proffesion.

Murder has been around all of time..does that make it right?

With that said.. sure prostitution should be legal.

Morning_Glory

a couple thousand a night!! whoaaaa.. sign me up shifty

ragesRemorse
Prostitution should be legal, it doesnt hurt anyone. Except for the hoe's that get killed, but who cares about dead hoe's?

sultan kudarat

whatever. as long the girls invovled is in no way a minor or hadicapped.

SlipknoT
No, it's not. Yes it is

vanilla tears
a few things...tot hat last question...aids and STI's....

sailormoon

I say that's up to them, but it's their fault if they get AIDS or something.

PVS
so long as its not a way of life thats forced upon them, then yeah...why not? its not my concern how someone makes a living, so long as they're not hurting anyone

sk8stuff09
i'd never screw a dirty ****, cuz then i'd end up with pimples on my nuts!

PVS
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
i'd never screw a dirty ****, cuz then i'd end up with pimples on my nuts!

well maybe thats a good thing
your crabs can go mountain climbing

IceWithin
I say let them erm
It's their body, and does it affect other people? No.

IceWithin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Prostitution should be legal, it doesnt hurt anyone. Except for the hoe's that get killed, but who cares about dead hoe's?

not because they are prostitutes makes them less of a human being.
"who cares about a dead hoe's"? her friends... her relatives

CorderaMitchell
yea i want to say that, but prostitution leads to violence and drugs, and conditioins my tax dollars pay on the streets I want clean, best to keep it in check and balance.

The Omega

CorderaMitchell
Is asscoiated with, its the oldest profession, but it keeps the streets a lower standatds.

Buying someone something is a meaning of affection, and if you have a true relationship money's no object.

It can be a release, but it spreads much more than you mention, even nonproststutes play host to diseases they don't even know of.

Sorry if it sounded like a stereotype.

darth_royke
if it was legal, and regulated, then there wouldnt be too many problems. sex is a natural thing, and a man going with a prostitute is an alternative to actually going out and looking for one night stands, shich are possibly more dangerous health wise.

WindDancer
Prostitutes aren't free and they can be dangerous and filthy. For the guys just get yourself a girlfriend. After all why buy filthy hamburgers from the street when you can have a nice juicy steak at home? I stick to my girl. wink

SolomnicKnight
i agree they're kinda like clowns....

alcoholicpoet
Clowns that ****.

SolomnicKnight
yea i guess i dont have any prob. with hookers as long as its by their own choice, but also i wouldn't like my sis doin it

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by sultan kudarat

how great would a hooker in a wheelchair be? God, that would be funny to me.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by KidRock
Murder has been around all of time..does that make it right?

With that said.. sure prostitution should be legal.

Murder isn't an occupation.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Of course guys wont see a problem with it, they're perverted.

If you have a problem with prostitution then don't get involved. Just because you're not perverted, don't ruin for the perverts.

Fishy
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
how great would a hooker in a wheelchair be? God, that would be funny to me.

I'd stay outside her window all day stick out tongue

Anyways prositution gets a bad name apparently, but why? Its illegal now so of course crime is involved make it legal and that drops.

alcoholicpoet
It's legal in Thailand, and Vegas.

AngelGirl
Well as long as she has good reason for doing so and she is not forsed. Then i say "GO GIRL!!!"

Fishy
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
It's legal in Thailand, and Vegas.

And the Netherlands... All regulated, they pay taxes less crime and less problems because of it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by sultan kudarat

Joe: So, what can I do for you Peter?
Peter: Well Joe, I need to talk to you about something kind of personal.
Joe: Shoot.
Peter: Well, you know, I took this test and, uh, it sorta turns out that I'm technically mentally retarded. And, um, i just wanted to ask, ya know, how do you deal with it?
Joe: Deal with what?
Peter: You know, with being retarded.
Joe: Peter, I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped.
Peter: Oh, well now your just splitting hairs.

Freaky Zeeky
confused
That wasn't funny.

Bardock42
confused
That wasn't funny.
Oh hell yes it was.....

Freaky Zeeky
No

Bardock42
No

Hmm, it's good enough for me...you will have to not take Peter serious...he's an idiot...thats the fun of the show....

Freaky Zeeky
What thaa? You have a multi-personality.
What the f**k?

Bardock42
What the f**k?

....back to prostitutes

Peter: You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool ... I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But I'll tell you what didn't kill her ... smoking!

Peter talking to the camera: ...but I'll tell you what's not cool--killing strippers. Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...Good night, folks!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Bardock42
What the f**k?

....back to prostitutes

Peter: You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool ... I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But I'll tell you what didn't kill her ... smoking!

Peter talking to the camera: ...but I'll tell you what's not cool--killing strippers. Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...Good night, folks!

Bardock42

Do not...ever...watch family guy please...you seem to be a "Bob" Person

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.
Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.
Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Bardock42
Do not...ever...watch family guy please...you seem to be a "Bob" Person

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.
Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.
Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

See what I'm talking about. You have a multi-personality.

alcoholicpoet
I love Family Guy.

alcoholicpoet
See what I'm talking about. You have a multi-personality.

How so?

Freaky Zeeky
How so?

Change of mood,tone and attitude.

dark1365
Personally I think it's their choice. But think of it; they give away their dignity, their independence, etc. Which I definitely think is NOT worth the money.

Homer's an idiot.
"Come on, Prank monkey!"
What the f**k?

Freaky Zeeky
prank

Darth Jello
prostitution should be ok as long as it's voluntary, regulated, unionized, and screened for stds weekly.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dark1365
Personally I think it's their choice. But think of it; they give away their dignity, their independence, etc. Which I definitely think is NOT worth the money.

Homer's an idiot.
"Come on, Prank monkey!"
What the f**k?

Homer'S from Simpsons...we are worshipping Family Guy stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
No it is not right.And it is sad to say that some states allow this and is not againt the law and so does some countrys.JM

Imaginary
And why isn't it right? I don't know if you've noticed, but the world doesn't have to abide by your morals roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
No it is not right.And it is sad to say that some states allow this and is not againt the law and so does some countrys.JM

Where are the facts?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by darth_royke
if it was legal, and regulated, then there wouldnt be too many problems. sex is a natural thing, and a man going with a prostitute is an alternative to actually going out and looking for one night stands, shich are possibly more dangerous health wise.

Its not that simple, once it is allowed, then it'll be used underground, kinda like drugs or anything else, you're thinking too much government.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Its not that simple, once it is allowed, then it'll be used underground, kinda like drugs or anything else, you're thinking too much government.

If it was legalized and regulated it wouldn't have to be underground you dumbass!

lil bitchiness

Yes. If she wants to do it, and is consent then there is nothing wrong with it.

Fëanor
is it right for girls to have sex with who ever they want for a couple thousand a night>? i'd gladly pay for sex....if it didn't cost so damn much

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Imaginary
And why isn't it right? I don't know if you've noticed, but the world doesn't have to abide by your morals roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok. Well I will tell you why.

One: STD's
Two: most girls who do it because they are lost/ or have some type of issues. or just do it because thats they only way they know how to get money fast.
Three: Sets examples for other girls
Four: if we had no morals this would would go to "hell"
Five: Some may become pregnant
Six: they will not be respected.

There are more, but this it what I BELIEVE

Notice I said "I"

Lana
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf

Two: most girls who do it because they are lost/ or have some type of issues. or just do it because thats they only way they know how to get money fast.

Notice I said "I"

1) Protection and testing
2) Some do it simply because they want to
3) There are plenty of role models for young girls
4) Everyone has their own morals, and someone's differing from yours doesn't mean they'll go to hell, assuming such a place even exists.
5) Protection
6) Says who? It is, like said, the oldest profession and is a hard decision to make.

I say that if a woman wants to do it, and is careful to use protection and gets tested, there is nothing wrong with it. It's a personal decision and I really see no reason why anyone else (but the person making the decision) should have any say.

FeceMan
Make it legal, set up abortion clinics around the country, and let's have a hell of a Brave New World.

I'll even bring the soma.

vaya_the_elf
1) Protection and testing> that has not always helped
2) Some do it simply because they want to> I will agree with you.. but there a lot who don't
3) There are plenty of role models for young girls> Yes but some of these woman know other little girls who are affected by them
4) Everyone has their own morals, and someone's differing from yours doesn't mean they'll go to hell, assuming such a place even exists.> true. but I'm stating mine.. so leave me alone.
5) Protection> does not always work. I'm living proof
6) Says who? It is, like said, the oldest profession and is a hard decision to make.> not really
These are my opions.

DarkCrawler
Murder isn't an occupation.

Professional assassins exist in the world.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf

Notice I said "I"

1. I demand an doctor's paper that shows that they don't have diseases before paying them...

2. Their problem...

3. I'm not an girl...

4. I don't believe in hell...

5. Their problem...

6. There are not many people that I respect anyway, so...

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
1. I demand an doctor's paper that shows that they don't have diseases before paying them...

2. Their problem...

3. I'm not an girl...

4. I don't believe in hell...

5. Their problem...

6. There are not many people that I respect anyway, so...

1. very good idea
2. yes it is, but if you cared any you would
4. i was just mean the world was going to go down hill
5. its yours to. It would be your child too.
6. Thats your problem

BackFire
There's nothing immoral about prostitution.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by BackFire
There's nothing immoral about prostitution.

To you, but to me it is.

BackFire
Then most normal relationships should be immoral too, since the girls in relationships often offer sex as a reward or prize for them getting what they want. Prostitution just cuts out all of the bullshit involved - You get in, get done, go home, and don't have to deal with anything.

As the saying goes, you don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay her to leave after the sex.

Bardock42
How is prostitution any more immoral than working as a gardener....or any other working job, you practically always sell your body. Its just thios insane belive that Sex is something special. And why shouldn't they be respectet, a lot of problem is created because it is illegal, mayn of the problems with prostitution nowadays could be solved if it was made legal.....

FeceMan
The reason that sex isn't special is because our society is just a bunch of vile, fornicating animals nowadays.

BackFire
Well, considering humans are animals.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
The reason that sex isn't special is because our society is just a bunch of vile, fornicating animals nowadays.

Hmm it has always been, just the "moral" education was stronger which kept people down...thinking they actually had to listen to those stupid morals cause people said so...

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Imaginary

I do not know if you noted but selling yourself for money is stupid and pointless.jm smile

pr1983
I do not know if you noted but selling yourself for money is stupid and pointless.jm smile

in your opinion...

yerssot
why is that?

they make money that way, so there IS a point in it
it is only stupid because YOU think it is

FeceMan
Originally posted by pr1983
in your opinion...
Dude, give her props--she formed a coherent thought and opinion.

Bardock42

Hmm you see since you getting money for it its not actually pointless......I don't know if its stupid either....since well you get money for it......oh and just what exactly do you think a factory worker is selling?

Jackie Malfoy
You guys really do not see any thing wrong with selling yourself for money?jm

FeceMan
I do.

Jackie Malfoy
Well inleast someone is thinking right today.Got to go now.JM

yerssot
I have a problem with the demand of yerss being so low stick out tongue

pr1983
Dude, give her props--she formed a coherent thought and opinion.

if you say so... stick out tongue

you do know what a job is right?

BackFire
Nah, most girls do it anyways. They'll go have sex with a successful man they meet ata bar in hopes of starting a relationship with him soley FOR his money.

The only difference is prostitutes cut the bullshit involved with it.

pr1983
Well inleast someone is thinking right today.Got to go now.JM

wow, could you be any less insulting?

Bardock42
Nah, most girls do it anyways. They'll go have sex with a successful man they meet ata bar in hopes of starting a relationship with him soley FOR his money.

The BF dude got a point there

I do.
But you know what working is...you know you sell your "body" there too.........

Linkalicious

Prostitutes around the world Salute you

BackFire
Tell them to give me a freebie.

alcoholicpoet

Ok JM, lets say you're living in an impoverished gettho, everyday ten people die, your mother has cancer and you're father was shot in a drive by. The only way to make money is sell yourself. Do you have sex for a couple of nights to make ends meet? Or do you get evicted and die in the street?

GuitarBunny

meh.....don't really care just tell them to use a condom confused

they sleep with the ugly men so i don't have to big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
meh.....don't really care just tell them to use a condom confused

they sleep with the ugly men so i don't have to big grin

ouch...

GuitarBunny
ouch...

laughing out loud

no offense

pr1983
laughing out loud

no offense

None taken...

cry

GuitarBunny
hug

i'm sure you're not ugly

Mainstream
hug

i'm sure you're not ugly

greenpeepants ah you two have made up.

pr1983
hug

i'm sure you're not ugly

embarrasment i friggin hope not... stick out tongue

Mainstream
I'm not ugly too.

GuitarBunny
embarrasment i friggin hope not... stick out tongue

so do i ninja

Originally posted by Mainstream
greenpeepants ah you two have made up.

yeah that quick huh stick out tongue big grin

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Mainstream
I'm not ugly too.

you want a cookie for that? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

pr1983
so do i ninja

yeah that quick huh stick out tongue big grin

i dont think you're ugly...

Mainstream
you want a cookie for that? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

make it 6 cookies I gotta bulk up.

punkrocker666
you want a cookie for that? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue i want a cookie

Mainstream
Originally posted by punkrocker666
i want a cookie

I want 6 dammit!!! ugh

punkrocker666
........... confused

Mainstream
........... confused

what's a matter bro.......archangel

punkrocker666
i want a cookie and im counfused again and thats not good wacko

Mainstream
i want a cookie and im counfused again and thats not good wacko

I should say not.....but seriously I want 6 cookies dammit!!!! bishop

manjaro

i get laid , she gets paid , everyone's happy. but i dont know about a couple thousand tholaughing maybe about $60, thats the going rate in the hood.......just go ahead and take my word for it embarrasment

punkrocker666
i atleast want 1cookie if u get 6 its not fair

Mainstream
a hungry prositute might except payment in food...cookies perhaps.

punkrocker666
ok enuff with the cookies

GuitarBunny
you'll have your damn cookies stick out tongue

*gives cookies out* stick out tongue

Mainstream
you'll have your damn cookies stick out tongue

*gives cookies out* stick out tongue

aren't you as sweet as a sugar factory *eats his damn cookies*

punkrocker666
hooray big grin *takes cookie and runs in tree*