Link vs Lord of the rings crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
this topic is a fight which i think would be a very balanced one , different from legolas vs link topic , that is a fight where link is at full power with all his items and masks , and fighting against Legolas , gimlin , gandalf and aragorn .Discuss

Dizzle
Link puts on a Giants Mask and switches on Nayru's love. Game over.

(He's invincible and a couple hunnerd times his normal size)

shadow12
Originally posted by Dizzle
Link puts on a Giants Mask and switches on Nayru's love. Game over.

(He's invincible and a couple hunnerd times his normal size) wow you must really like the giant mask and besides onilink is all you need

Dizzle
It's Links best weapon though...

Take out Giant Mask then. Let him use the power bracelets and a sword at the same time, while he has Nayru's Love on. He can't pull it off with just a sword and shield, but gadgets are fun. Oh yea, shoot Gandalf really fast too. That'll help.

shadow12
Originally posted by Dizzle
It's Links best weapon though...

Take out Giant Mask then. Let him use the power bracelets and a sword at the same time, while he has Nayru's Love on. He can't pull it off with just a sword and shield, but gadgets are fun. Oh yea, shoot Gandalf really fast too. That'll help.
i was kidding chill giant link would own the LotR crew

Zen2nd
Incorrect, have you played Battle for Middle Earth?

1. Aragon can summon the army of the dead

Game Over for Link

Dizzle
Not when he's invincible... And the army's gone now. Aragorn released their souls after Pelennor, that's the 1 and only time he got to use them. Link isn't fighting them during that battle (If he did they would've lost and Sauron would rule Middle Earth... hehe) Link just has waaaaaaaay too many spells and stuff to lose to mortals. Even small, the gauntlets give him huge amounts of strength.

yoko-sama
KONICHWA

Zen2nd
We are not talking about the movies! This is a computer games forum isn't it! So in Battle of Middle Earth the game, Aragon can call apon the army of the dead. I don't think it would make a difference if Link was invincible or not he would still get killed by them.

Hoshi
if that is the case he could call for the help of the fou giants from majoras mask that helped him to hol the moon

Zen2nd
There is a difference though. The Army of the Dead is actually a move Aragon can use any time and just simple select it from his powers wheras Link cannot simple summon the fou giants at any time.

You also got to remember Gandalfs Istari Light attack which is very powerful and also his Word of Power which creates a huge blast of light around him that kills and throws enemies back.

Aragons Blade Master ability makes him invincible when fighting too.

Also not forgettings Gimlis Slayer power which makes him very powerful indeed. I have use him before to take out four ents. Plus he can throw his axe to inflict heavy damage.

Also legolas can fire several arrows at once.

Even if Link is invincible his body can still be destroyed.

Hoshi
no it cant , if his magic and spirit are still alive no one can destroy him , and what you said about the giant is true , but that doesnt matter , the undead army can be very strong , but link doesnt need to fight them , he just need to destroy aragorn or his sword to do that , and gandalf magic although is very powerfull is not near as powerfull as link light arrow , or din fire , or the oni mask (i think in english its called fietsy mask or anything like that) , gimlin is strong , but the link with his megaton hammer is far more strong than him , and legolas sure is abetter archer but his arrows would break into likn magic barrier , and if link throw a light arrow against legolas even if the arrows that legolas shoot are faster and more precise than links arrows , they would turn into dust for being close of it

Zen2nd
Aragon also has the ability to stop people from getting close to him and he can also heal everyone around him

Hoshi
link can protect himself from any attack as long as his go magic is working , and is able with a song from his ocarina to paralyze the undeads and evil spirits , and even if by lucky he got hit several times and his body collapse , he can recover himself with the fairs he carry with him , and he doesnt need to get near aragorn , he just need to blow him away with one of the magic arsenal he has

Zen2nd
Okay, the dead just steal all his magic and masks and braclets. Then Link is an easy target. Before Link is able to sing the song on the ocarina the Army of the Dead will steal it.

Hoshi
with all the respect , i dont think the undeads would be fast enough to steal links items before he cast a magic barrier to protect him

Zen2nd
How would a barrier stop them? They can walk through anything.

Hoshi
i dont think they can walk though pure god magic

Zen2nd
There ghosts I don't see why not

Dizzle
First, I was thinkin about The Third Age RPG, not Battle for Middle Earth, my bad.

Still though, the thread says Link gets to use anything he has. Which includes his Giant Mask and Nayru's Love... Ever fought a dude whos a couple hundred feet tall and invincible, with strength to match? No dwarf, human, elf, and wizard combination is getting anywhere near that.

Gold power Gauntlets let Link lift at least a few tons. Fierce Deity (OniLink) has a magic helix sword that cuts up very powerful magic beings. (Majora's Mask) Don't see why Gandalf is any different.

If the dead go through everything, how will they steal Link's stuff? big grin Oh, and Isildur's sword stops the dead. Kills em too. And if it's an attack, how would Aragorn make them steal things? I highly doubt there's a "disarm that army over there" command attatched to the spell...

That game is obviously not really linked to the books at all, there is no army of the dead outside of the battle on Pelennor. It was Aragorn's to command for 1 battle, and that is all.

The 4 giants are summonable by a song, which is quite within Link's power.

Arrows and axes won't to anything to an invincible Link. So he takes out Gimli, Legolas, and Gandalf, then waits for Aragorn's Blade Master thing to run out. Game over.

Zen2nd
Incorrect! The army of the dead can decide when to be able to pick up items so how would they kill anyone in the movie?

I also know that it takes alot of magic to keep up the invincibilty, so he can't keep it forever.

So the Army of the Dead will steal all of Links weapons, magic, braclets and any other items I left out and then the rest of the crew will finish Link off with ease.

Dizzle
Nayru's Love is a spell, the dead can't run across the whole battle field and take Link's mask before he raises it to his face...

And I was kidding about the "goes through anything" part...

Still though, with Link's full magic bar, Nayru's Love lasts quite a while. Turning giant, he could step on Gimli and Legolas, switch over to the Fierce Deity for a hit or two to dispatch Gandalf, then move on to Aragorn. No idea how long the invincibility thing works for him, but Link gets quite a bit of magic power... Nayru's Love lasts at least a minute with a full bar and no other drainage. And who's to say Link doesn't get to use some potions? It does say all of his gear, and you get 4 empty bottles in most of the games... So does Blade Master last more than 4 minutes?

Zen2nd
Gandalf cannot be killed by weapons, did I forget to mention that? Stepping on him wouldn't work either as he would be able to create a forceshiled around him, he has fought people who are bigger than him. Plus if you actually manage to weaken him Aragon can heal him back to full strenght, plus if you attack Aragon he can do the same to himself.

Dizzle
Is Gandalf more powerful than Majora's Mask? Don't think so. OniLink works plenty good against the mask, the helix sword itself is magical, as is the Master Sword. Plus Link has light arrows and such.

I'm stocking Link with 4 blue potions, not green ones. Blue is full health and magic... Hehe, my healing>yours. I'd also assume that Aragorn would drain his invulnerability that much faster if he kept healing stuff.

And Aragorn isn't getting up from being stepped on by a Giant who's a couple hundred feet tall. Neither are Gimli and Legolas, unless Aragorn now has an infinite supply of resurrection spells. For that matter, none of them are getting up from being hit by a dude who tosses big slabs of rock around. Gandalf can survive all he wants after he gets backhanded 20 miles away. I'm assuming that killing him like the Balrog did counts as a win, even if he comes back.

Zen2nd
But you won't have masks or anything because the army of the dead would have taken them.

Hoshi
yes , he would have it because the magic barrier would protect him , and links master sword can cut them as good as aragorn sword does it , because the master sword is said to be able to hit everything that isnt pure or sacred , and in zeldas game even the ghosts cant pass links barrier

Zen2nd
prove it

Hoshi
play ocarina of time , see by yourself , if you dont have it ask for somebody

Dizzle
Plus the dead aren't instant. If Link were raising the mask to his face as the battle started, they aren't doing shit to take it. And oh yea, I forgot about the ghosts in Ocarina! Ha, no more ghost thieves for you!

Zen2nd
Gandalf simple uses a spell to undo Links magic. It would be easy for him, Links only a pointed ear'd elf where Gandalf is a wizard!

shadow12
ganondorf was one to whats your point

Zen2nd
Gandalf is a wizard with proper spells and stuff. In the movies he is so not shown to his true ability.

shadow12
so is ganondorf they just don't show it in the games the comics they show both of their true abilities

Dizzle
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Gandalf simple uses a spell to undo Links magic. It would be easy for him, Links only a pointed ear'd elf where Gandalf is a wizard!

Ganandorf is NOT more powerful than the goddess, Nayru, which is where the spell comes from. Ha. Pointy ears are teh kickass. Link=God.

And yes, Ganon is an insanely powerful sorceror. 'Dorf is his weaker, humaner guise.

Zen2nd
Okay Link is not allowed to use Nayru's love, because if he is a real fighter he'll fight with just his sword and shield instead of being a wuss and using magic.

shadow12
he uses magic as a last resort th only person he would need magic for is gandalf the others he could take on without it

Zen2nd
Without his magic he is useless againts them. So really only magic is beating them not Link.

shadow12
he doesn't use his magic a lot and when he does it combines with his physical abilities

CorderaMitchell
Magic is an ability and should be used well, like on the lord of the rings side.

Hoshi
yeah , it is not fair one side be able to use magic and the other dont , and if you say that link is not a warrior if he uses magic aragorn is not a warrior because he calls for the undead help

Zen2nd
Whats the point of the lord of the rings dudes having magic when it has no affect againts Links even though there isn't solid proof.

I must call in a person who knows the magic of Lord of the Rings

Dizzle
I was saying you couldn't just have Gandalf wave away all of Link's magic. That's as stupid as having the undead strip him of his belongings. Never said he couldn't cast spells, but they, along with anything else, would have no effect on Link while he's using Nayru's Love.

If Link can't use invulnerability, then neither can Aragorn. The strategy where Link wins by use of power gauntlets for close range and bombs n arrows for long range is just fine with me. (in one of the 2D Zelda games Link can actually use bomb arrows... hehehe)

I was using Link's almost unfair magic abilities to offset the super-powered versions of the LOTR crew that is apparently contained within Battle for Middle Earth... I have no problem with Link blasting Gandalf with a light arrow then crushing the other 3 with tremendous strength and a big magic sword. If he were able to use all his abilities and items in tandem, Link would be one powerful kid. Still is anyway...

And Link has plenty of offensive magic, not all used with physical abilities. The 3 examples of self-augmenting magic would be the sword charge, magic arrows, and Fierce Deity mask. Din's Fire and the Fire and Ice rods are all solely magic. (he does use plenty of magic items though)

shadow12
the spin attack is a combo of magic and physical along with hurricane spin

Zen2nd
I have thought of a way to beat Link, since the Army of the Dead can't touch Link but they can still push his shield and move him. So what they do is they keep pushing him away until his magic wears off and he has no more potions to drink. Plus no spell works againts them as Aragon is the only one able to controll them.

shadow12
*cough* fanboy *cough*

Dizzle
I have thought of a way to beat Link, since the Army of the Dead can't touch Link but they can still push his shield and move him. So what they do is they keep pushing him away until his magic wears off and he has no more potions to drink. Plus no spell works againts them as Aragon is the only one able to controll them.

When Link's a 2 hundred foot giant, I don't think even an army of the dead can move him. big grin Nice try though. And once again, Aragorn doesn't command the army of the dead. That was in one game, which conflicts with the LOTR books. So I dismiss your army entirely. Happy Dance

smokin'

Zen2nd
Lucky me that this is a games forum and I can say that.

I think they would, they were able to stop those huge Elephants in the movie weren't they.

Face it I have you beat now.

Hoshi
yeah , the army of dead can stop link , even giant link , but link can stop all kinds of undead with a song from his ocarina as shown in ocarina of time

Zen2nd
Ah yes, but sadly only Aragon will control the army of the dead!

Dizzle
They'll be frozen solid, control or not. And the army killed the elephants by repetaedly stabbing them. Or soulsucking. Couldn't really tell. Link is still 200 feet tall with a forcefield of invincibility, how are human sized things gonna push him?

You aren't beating anything Zen... Or are you? hehehe...

And I'm saying we should dismiss the army of the dead entirely because A: The spell you have chosen doesn't give you that much control anyway. If you get your army, I get my 4 giants with moon holding powers and magical abilites to do my bidding. AND B: The whole thing conflicts with all of the other LOTR stuff. It goes against the storyline. The army of the dead was released into the afterlife, it clearly states in the books, as well as a different game (3rd Age) that the dead are a 1-time deal.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Zen2nd
Soup for me fool! Its in the Battle for Middle Earth game fool!

Also Gandalf has the power to push enemies over with his magic because he has the power to push the ents over.

Plus Link is not going to have enough magic to keep all this stuff up. It takes alot of magic to have giant mask on, and then using Nayru's love you would be out of magic, so thus both effects would wear off, then you could drink a potions but no way could you have both abilites going at the same time. Plus Gandalf who always researches before he goes into battle has learnt how to use the 1/2 Magic so Link will only be able to get half his potion at a time.

Plus if Link does freeze the Army of the Dead Aragon will just call for a new ones to appear.

Hoshi
and link would just freeze them again until he kill aragorn (and that should be very easy for link)

Zen2nd
He can't keep freezing them hes going to run out of magic

Hoshi
ocarina doesnt use magic in fact

Zen2nd
How would Link even get close to Aragon? Plus now I have found out that Gandalfs Istari Light attack will go through Links Nayru's love with ease and kill Link straight away.

Its over

Hoshi
who said that ? yourself , because i dont remember seeing this anywhere, and link can get aragorn i many ways , using the goron mask and trampling anyone who stands in his way , using the oni mask , using the giant mask, or using the magic of teleport

Zen2nd
Just check out the game Battle for Middle earth to see Gandalfs powers.

Gandalf will protect Aragon easily, Gandalf does have his wizard blast to push people back no matter how big they are. Plus Gandalf can also put a shield around himself.

They he will just use his Istari Light to kill Link

Dizzle
Giant Mask doesn't drain magic. OniLink's sword does, but that's it. How the hell is a spell gonna kill a dude that's invincible? You can't prove that it goes through Nayru's Love. Gandalf is in no way more powerful than Nayru, he's not getting anywhere close to going through the shield.

Gandalf has no time to research, he doesn't know he's going in to fight. The army of the dead STILL goes against every other LOTR thing there is. The characters of Link aren't always identical, but the stories never really conflict. And if you get your army, I get my giants. Now its your 4 human sized dudes against my 5 giants. Your army is frozen solid, they play no part here.

Even if you use half magic, it won't affect the potions... I changed my mind, actually. I'm bringing the super milk stuff from majora's mask, not blue potions. Full health, magic, and even more temporary invulnerability. And it's not even magic based, it's just really really good milk. And for the hell of it, I'll replace 2 of them with fairies. If Link should so happen to die, he gets resurrected twice with full health and mana. Gandalf has limited mana as well, he can't keep up all his spells forever.

Let's see... Gimli and Legolas are nothing in this fight, Link can kill both fairly quickly. Plus he's got 4 very powerful giants with him. Aragorn and Gandalf apparently also have invulnerability spells. Link has 5 full magic bars to go through, you're not outlasting anything. I still doubt the pushing working. Because Link has a shield up, and he's a whole lot bigger than some ents. If wizard push works on anything, why didn't he use it on Barad-Dur? stick out tongue

Zen2nd
The Army of the Dead will simple kill the giants first.

I did my research on the Giant mask and it does need magic for it to work, so please don't lie to me.

You still don't seem to get it! Are you stupid? I would think so as I have answered this question by saying this is got to do with the games, got any problems with the powers they have in the games you should contact EA

Because this is Gandalf the White

You see you haven't play the game at all have you? Gandlaf's power recharges by its self and he is at his most strongest so it recharges as soon as he uses it.

By logic Links shield will not grow in size because it is not wearing the mask.

Gandalfs attack is of light, unless Links Nayru's Love is of something solid and blocks his view will it have no chance in stopping Gandalfs attack, and if the decides to raise his normal shield it will just destroy that.

Zen2nd
I mentioned it before but you did not seem to take notice that no weapon can kill Gandalf.

Hoshi
why in my game of batle for midle earth if i fight many orcs with gandalf in level 10 he can die ? and gandalfs atack probaly is a magic of light right? because naryu can really protect link from that kind of magic. gandalf can push anyone , no matter the size of it? i tried to push balrog and it didnt work , and giant link is 2 times bigger at least and 100 times smarter and 10 times more powerfull in all the ways .And why i defeated the army of dead with balrog? Because they are not that powerfull , and if you are not believing in me just check gamefaqs and you will se that everything i said is true.

Zen2nd
So. I rest my case. I see no need to argue you on. I believe that Link would get killed so there is nothing you can do about it.

CorderaMitchell
I don't see link winning this one, sorry Hoshi. sad

Hoshi
that is ok cordera , i respect other person opnions , and zen2nd , i never tried to change your opnion , i just was writting what i think about this match , just like you , i am sorry if i disrespected you in any way, but my opnion remains the same

Zen2nd
I'm cool about it.

swipe9091
3 possible out comes of this battle
1) link turns into fierce deity enough said
2) link uses light arrows, kills them all and makes 400 rupees in the process
3) link turns into a goron and throws a powder keg at the crew kaboom!

Zen2nd
Yeah whatever stupid

Dizzle
Giant's Mask still doesn't drain mana... The fight with the giant centipede can go on forver if you want it to, Link stays Giant. The only transforming mask that drains mana is the Fierce Deity. I'd definitely like to know your source for the drainage thing. Cuz if it's not Majora's Mask, I don't even want to see it. The mask is magic, but does not continually sap it from Link.

And yes, Gandalf can die, he just comes back after a lil bit. See "Balrog" from the books. Or movies.

And swipe... yer killin me here. I hate powder kegs with a passion. OniLink by himself would be seriously overpowered by 4 guys at the same time. And without shields, Link wouldn't be fast enough to kill 4 guys before 1 got a hit in.

Link is invincible while Nayru's Love is activated. No magic's gonna overrule a goddess. Light magic does not equal visible light. Link stays immortal.

And yeah, I'm not really trying to change opinions. I just need somewhere to vent my argumentative side. No harm intended, really. I live for the competition!

EDIT: Oh, and even not as an avid BFME player, no game is retarded enough to give a magic user actual instant mana regeneration. It would take time... Time in which your shields would go down and Link would send a light arrow through his brain. Or lop off his head with the helix sword.

Zen2nd
Well I'm going againts the odds and I know that. But when I pick sides I stay with them.

Dizzle
Haha, same here, my zenmaster friend. Same here.

TheJuggernaut
Link wins says me, u dirty hippie loveing LOTR basterds

Hoshi
hey although i vote for link we dont have to insult the ones who votes for lotr

Dizzle
All we are saaaaaaaaaaaayiiiiiiiiing.... Is give peace a chaaaaaaaaaaaaance...

Moritsune
Okay Link is not allowed to use Nayru's love, because if he is a real fighter he'll fight with just his sword and shield instead of being a wuss and using magic.

If You Are Still Reading And Responding To This Forum, Dude, If Link Is A Pansy A$$ For Using Magic, So Be It. I Would Rather Be Called A Pansy A$$ That Die To Another Pansy A$$ You Is Dishonorable And Must Summon People (Using Magic Might I Add) To Help Him. Plus, Look At The Odds. 1 (Link) Against 4 (Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas AND Gandalf).

Now Who's The Pansy?

Zen2nd
Calling on the dead is not magic. Plus the odds were set by the thread starter so if you have a problem talk to him don't go babling to me

Moritsune
Well Sorry For Being So Offensive, I Was Just Getting At The Point That Link Using Magic Is Just Like Aragorn Using The Army Of The Dead Or Whatever. Also, I Find 4 Against 1 To Be Bad Odds, It Wasn't Directed All At You, I'm Just Mentioning Points.

Sometimes Posts Get So... Misunderstood.

Anyways, You Mentioned The Fact That He Has A Sword And Shield? Now, Which Sword And Shield? And, As A Matter Of Fact, If It Were The Master Sword, Link Would Win Hands Down. The Master Sword Was Forged For Dispelling Darkness. Then There's The Bow.

Ahem...

Light Arrows. They Are An Enchantment, Not Pure Magic Itself. And Thus, Tell Me, Does That As Not Being Able To Use It? Because, The Enchantment Is Cast Onto A Physical Object, Thus, It's Mainly The Physical Object Doing The Damage.

Zen2nd
Well then it is totally useless againts Gandalf as seen in the movie when Legolas, Aragon and Gimli tried to attack Gandalf all at once, he easily delt with them.

Moritsune
Very Well. Also, What Happened To Link's Bombs? I Mean, A BOMB. It Blows Up. And Sends Shrapnel Everywhere.

RagnaViper
Well, first of all Link is ****ing outnumbered. Pretty weak to send all of the LOTR crew at him.

Remember, Link is more of a duelist than a fighter. Even if just Aragorn, Legolas and Gimili went at him, there's little chance he could win.

What's he gonna do: Block all Legolas's arrows, parry of Aragorns sword attacks, and keep Gimili at bay by pushing Gim's head down (tall-short thing, and we are talking about adult link. I mean seriously: send three highly experienced warriors at a kid? That's just gay.*)

*Let that last one sink in.

See even in this case Link would need 3 arms just to play defense. He'd need a fourth to actually retaliate. Also, Nayru's Love would never work that long. It would run out even before Gimili get's totally wasted. Then, you still have Gandalf and all those other bitches.

Sorry, but this a B.S. battle at most.

Pyropsycho
Originally posted by RagnaViper

Remember, Link is more of a duelist than a fighter. Even if just Aragorn, Legolas and Gimili went at him, there's little chance he could win.

I severely doubt that link is a duelist. He has the ability to man handle many people at once.

First of all he has a lot of magic abilities at his disposal. Link can easily just use Nyru's love. When Aragorn and Gimli get close they just fry in Din's fire.

As for Legolas, his arrows wont even be able to get through Links Nyru's love. Once Gimli and Aragorn are down, Legolas will be a cake walk, because Link can shoot faster and infuse his arrows with fire, ice, or light magic. Can you say TKO?

Gandalf on the other hand may be difficult unless Link picks him off before he can cast a spell.

And don't forget, Link has up to twenty hearts.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
I severely doubt that link is a duelist. He has the ability to man handle many people at once.

First of all he has a lot of magic abilities at his disposal. Link can easily just use Nyru's love. When Aragorn and Gimli get close they just fry in Din's fire.

As for Legolas, his arrows wont even be able to get through Links Nyru's love. Once Gimli and Aragorn are down, Legolas will be a cake walk, because Link can shoot faster and infuse his arrows with fire, ice, or light magic. Can you say TKO?

Gandalf on the other hand may be difficult unless Link picks him off before he can cast a spell.

And don't forget, Link has up to twenty hearts.

Well, Link is not just a duelist. I think I said "more of a duelist". He is pretty good at standard combat, but Link shines mostly in the 1v1 department.

Dizzle
Not really... He fights bosses, but you can waste a whole lot of small guys too, via bombs and magic. Wind Waker did make him quite the duelist though, because they upgraded his sword skills and gave him a counter move, making the sword the most effective weapon in the game.

Nayru's Love does last a while though, and all 3 up close fighters can be taken care of by means of the Giant's Mask and a good stomp. Also, his power gauntlets should give Link huge offensive capability. He can literally send all three flying with one good sword strike. Link using all of his items in tandem is badass.

Kiske
Seriously, how can there actually be a debate here.
Link at full power is pretty much the strongest hero of all time.
Fierce Deity+Naryu's Love is the end for the LoTR crew.

Zen2nd
Is it possible to pull the mask off Links face? If so Gandalf could do that with ease.

Dizzle
I don't think anyone but Link can "remove" the mask. It would probably take something as big as reversing the magic that makes it work in the first place.

And just to be almost semi realistic, I wouldn't use Nayru's Love and OniLink at the same time, since OniLink drains magic. I'd use the invincibility and the power gauntlets, then flip over to OniLink to take out Gandalf.

diabloprimeevil
i would do it this way cast din's fire swich to giant link and use naryu and the megaton hammer to squish the and use the oni mask to take gandalf out (and have 2 fairs in bottles if anything un twards happens and 2 bottles of blue potion)
the score is link1 lord of the rings crew didnt

xxxpoppunker182
clarify which link you are talkin about link 1 2 3 or 4? cause tehre are huge differences in abilities and powers.

Hoshi
lets say it is the link from ocarina of time with all his masks and power.

General Zodiac
And? Link is still outnumbered 1 to 9. Legolas will shoot Link from afar, Boromir and Aragon will attack up close with Gimli, and Gandalf would use magic on him. Plus 4 hobbits throwing rocks. Link can't win this.

xxxpoppunker182
ya it's over kill

unless it's link 4 then he wins.

General Zodiac
Link 4...OoT?
It doesn't matter. Link is outnumbered and overpowered.

Hoshi
in the first place the only one fighting here are gandalf ,legolas,gimlin,aragorn.And even if it was all the lord of the rings crew he would just do a spin attack to kill all of the guy,(maybe legolas and gandalf will survive),but link would just destroy him with his superior fire power

General Zodiac
Aragon can equal Link in close combat melee. Legolas can hit Link from afar. And Gandalf will use Lighting Sword. Link will die. He's no god.

Hoshi
he is no god , but sure is stronger than lotr crew.Aragorn can match links sword,but he will die fast since link doesnt use only sword in fight, he will kill all of them with his great varierity of weapons and powers.His magic is even greater than gandalfs

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Link 4...OoT?
It doesn't matter. Link is outnumbered and overpowered.

link 1 is Oot link MM link and TP link(possibly the OoA and OoS)
link 2 is WW and FS link
link 3 is LTTP LA
linl 4 is LoZ and AoL link

link 4 at the end of his adventures is a god lioke literally he has the entire triforce makeing him invincible like the gods so link 4 vs anyone besides god wins most people don't know that cause most people don't know anything other than basic zelda stuff.

so it's very importnant to know which link people talk about. and from now on i would appreciate it to clarify which link is being compared to whomever.

General Zodiac
So did Ganon in ALTP but he was defeated. And Link wouldn't have time to pull out his arrows or bombs while fighting Aragon and Gandalf up close. Gandalf also has a barrier that will make him be unable to get hit. Legolas will shoot Link while he's busy fighting Aragon and Gandalf and get killed.

M Hoshi 89
link will use the magic to become invincible and kill gandalf and the others before his magic ends

General Zodiac
Gandalf will use his barrier to become invincible then Aragon will get pissed and summon the Army of the Dead.

M Hoshi 89
than link in his invincible form will use a song to summon the 4 giants after he stop the undeads with his magic song

General Zodiac
They're dead. They can't be killed. Then Gandalf will summon the Eagles.

M Hoshi 89
but link wont kill them , only paralyze, and gandalfs eagles cant kill the four giants, they will just stomp the eagles as if it was nothing

General Zodiac
Paralyze with what? The Sun Song? The AOTD came in during the day.

M Hoshi 89
that song can paralyze the undeads , its said in the game that isnt because of the sun , but because of the magic

General Zodiac
Those were redeads. These are spirits.

Hoshi
he can just kill the king of deads with his master swords, i think if the king is dead the others wont follow aragorn orders

General Zodiac
no. They're their because of a curse. And only the King of Gondor can touch them.

Hoshi
links master sword can cut ANYTHING that it is evil , except ghost of oot because they werent bad , they are target of a curse,but when they were alive they were good people

General Zodiac
AOTD are not evil! They are good but they coward out and the king placed a curse on them.

Hoshi
as the book said they were traitors of their reign, they didnt fight when their own people most needed them

General Zodiac
That doesn't make them evil. They were scared.

Hoshi
they ran alway not thinking about the results of their actions,many kids and woman died because of their cowardly

General Zodiac
No. No matter what they did women and children would have been killed because Mordor attacked without warning. Then the last alliance marched to Mordor.

Hoshi
if they hadnt been so coward many lifes could be saved ,you cant say i am wrong now.

General Zodiac
The last alliance were killing off Mordor's forces without trouble till Sauron showed and they wouldn't have been able to help against the Dark Lord himself.

Hoshi
doesnt change the fact they could help in the war by saving lifes

General Zodiac
Yes. That makes them not evil. Because they helped saved Middle-Earth in the Battle for Minas Tirith. They doing that saved the 3rd age.

Hoshi
they are evil because they are traitors , if you say that their cowardly can be forgotten only because they saved people any serial killer could become a hero

General Zodiac
So the 3rd would have been saved even if the ATOD wasn't their to kill the Orcs and Mumakil.

Hoshi
lifes pay back with more life, and they saved them because they would be free if they did that , and not because they wanted to help everyone

General Zodiac
They didn't have to help Aragon. They really didn't care about the deal. They serve the King of Gondor and only the king and that's why they helped even when the King of the Dead said they wouldn't until Aragon proved he was the king.

Hoshi
they helped them because they could be free , that is what the movie and the book shows

General Zodiac
Of course they want to be free. Wouldn't you!?

Hoshi
only because they wanted to be free,this doestn make them good people you know.

General Zodiac
Good and Evil is a point of view. They didn't fight to protect their people. They didn't want anyone to be killed in the war.

Hoshi
that was not what i saw in the movie , or in the books

General Zodiac
Link is a kid.

M Hoshi 89
that proves he is a true genius , with only 11 years old he can beat dragons,and can be considered the hero of time

General Zodiac
And? He can't beat the Witch-King.

M Hoshi 89
WHO SAID SO?

General Zodiac
The Witch-King 'CANNOT' be killed by any man.

M Hoshi 89
link is not exactly a man, and that is only a legend, and only bullshit

General Zodiac
Merry stab him in the back and all Witch-King did was fall to his knees. Gandalf the White couldn't even come close to match his powers. and the will of Sauron keeps the Nazguls alive.

M Hoshi 89
the legends say that the hero of time will live until all evils is defeated, and it looks like the legend is true until now

General Zodiac
a legend is a legend. Most legends never came true. And the Hero of Time wasn't to be seen in TWW.

M Hoshi 89
but it is a ****ing legend that proved to be real in all the games of zelda until now

General Zodiac
Again TWW had never had the Hero of Time.

kamikz
Actually I think Link could beat the Witch King. Ok in the movie they got this " I'm no man thing" which is not in the book so I wont refer to that but Gandalf scares the Nazguls and the King with light. That means he was scared for light, mabey because it could hurt him. Links lightarrows, at least if you play wind waker, kills every evil being in one shot except Ganondorf and the bosses, anyone else. So mabey he couldent kill the Witch King but the Witch King couldent kill him either cause he would be scared or Link would be invisible.

kamikz
I mean invinisble

General Zodiac
That wasn't the Witch-King Gandalf casted light on that was normal Nazguls. And Link is not invincible. You're overrating Link because he defeated Ganon who attacks slow. And Link needed help in TWW to defeat Ganondorf.

M Hoshi 89
he is strong and have allies like all the sages that could help him to destroy the power of the seven emeralds.It would be a war between the seven emeralds or the sages from zelda

General Zodiac
The 7 Sages vs. the 7 Chaos Emeralds, 7 Super Emeralds (Chaos Emerald 5 times as strong) and the Master Emerald plus the Time Stones.

M Hoshi 89
against the 7 strongest mages of hryule that can defeat even the darkeness and evil itself, it has a power that rivalize with the three gods,a power that uses two of the 3 pieces of the triforce, the most powerfull thing from zeldas universe

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by General Zodiac
So did Ganon in ALTP but he was defeated. And Link wouldn't have time to pull out his arrows or bombs while fighting Aragon and Gandalf up close. Gandalf also has a barrier that will make him be unable to get hit. Legolas will shoot Link while he's busy fighting Aragon and Gandalf and get killed.

no gannon had the trifoce of power for if your heart is evil you can't ever obtain the entire triforce. so if its link 4 he wns link 1 stands a chance takes out maybe one or 2 but dies and same goe for link 3 link 2 if he has the foursword stands a chance.

General Zodiac
The Chaos Emeralds together creates a force greater then anything. And the emeralds are not evil! AND WHY THE H#!! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE CHAOS EMERALDS IN A LINK VS. THE LORD OF THE RINGS CREW!?

General Zodiac
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
no gannon had the trifoce of power for if your heart is evil you can't ever obtain the entire triforce. so if its link 4 he wns link 1 stands a chance takes out maybe one or 2 but dies and same goe for link 3 link 2 if he has the foursword stands a chance.
Ganon does get the Triforce in a Link to the Past. The entire Triforce not just a piece.

M Hoshi 89
and when link get the triforce in zelda 4 he turns invencible

xxxpoppunker182
yes its the power of the gods so if you have gods power can you die?

General Zodiac
No he doesn't. The Triforce grants the wish of whoever touches it and Link would never wish to be invinicble.

M Hoshi 89
in zelda 4 he REALLY TURNS INVENCIBLE when he gets the triforce , but he doesnt want so much power so he just let the triforce "go" but i am sure he can call the triforce if the situation is nasty

General Zodiac
No. Link wouldn't use the Triforce for his own gain.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>