Maestro vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win this one ? i think this not happened before

armandovalles
It depends. If it is:

Mortal Hercules vs Maestro = Maestro wins, No contest.

Demi-god Hercules vs Maestro = Maestro wins, after a long stalemate.

Full-God Hercules vs Maestro = Hercules wins, No contest.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
at no point can herc get stronger , more powerful, he goes down , end of contest really. maestro too is limitless in strength potential

leonidas
actually, i don't think it's ever been proven that maestro CAN increase his strength. far as i know, he's an advanced prof hulk, and like prof, he doesn't get stronger. unless someone has proof to the contrary.

olympian
I dont know either. I keep hearing he started twice as strong and could get stronger.

But as far as i know the twice as strong number comes from an handbook, not any of his comic appearances.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
well handbooks are the character, comics are the interpretation

olympian
Really?

Does that means that Hulk cant survive nukes, like the handbooks have stated several times?

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
no handbok ive ever read states that. in fact the opposite, ie can heal form next to nothing.like i said , the characters characteristics are the hero, the writers interprit this themselves , which is how you can have spidey knock out hulk in a fight etc.

jrodslam
Whats the difference between Maestro Hulk and Professor Hulk(The Order)?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by leonidas
actually, i don't think it's ever been proven that maestro CAN increase his strength. far as i know, he's an advanced prof hulk, and like prof, he doesn't get stronger. unless someone has proof to the contrary.

i thought professor hulk possess the adrenaline surge. it's banner-controlled hulk that doesnt get mad.

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/professor.html
http://www.incrediblehulk.com/bannerhulk.html

olympian
"no handbok ive ever read states that. in fact the opposite"

Really? You havent read many handbooks, then. Wich is strange for such a handbook person like yourself.

Do you even know that Hercules has been stated in handbooks before to have unmesurable strenght like Gladiator and above Thor?

Wonders beyond wonders the handbooks.

Professor/Merged Hulk was the one that had the handicap of not getting stronger with rage IIRC. The fight with Superman in Marvel/DC was during that period.

In all fairness CC or Leonidas can clarify better since during Pad he had a bunch of "versions" running around.

jrodslam
In the Defenders(Order) series, Strange changed Hulk into the Professor. He said that he had the intellect of Banner and the full strength of any of the Hulk incarnatioins.

olympian
That doesnt say if it was static or if he could get higher.

Not to mention that, the writer could had retconned what Pad did.

The question is, during Pad first run was Merged Hulk handicaped or not.

And im almost sure it was.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by jrodslam
In the Defenders(Order) series, Strange changed Hulk into the Professor. He said that he had the intellect of Banner and the full strength of any of the Hulk incarnatioins.

that's what im trying to point out. Merged Hulk has teh adrenaline surge and the inteeligence of Bruce. Banner-controlled hulk is handicapped with the disability to grow stronger.

superboriqua
Maestro does get stronger ,,,towards the end of Future imperfect issue 2
hulk says "should've remembered ....the madder you get the stronger you get ...and your completly mad. he says this to maestro while maestro is kicking his ass

Mider
maestro is extremly strong his base strengh is already 100 tons ive heard hulk's is not. From 100 tons he gets mad and it just goes up.

leonidas
merged hulk, as far as i know, was banner, but a still unstable banner. this merged hulk was handicapped, but was also capable of losing control and becoming savage, losing banner's intelligence. when this happened his strength became that increasing strength of savage hulk.

prof hulk never lost control. it is the loss of control that is usually associated with the rising strength level of hulk. one instance to show that he does NOT get stronger is when juggs ko'd him. prof was incapable of getting strong enough to match him. it's not just rage that sets his strength off, it's also fear. he knew he was getting pummeled by juggs but couldn't do anything about it. he didn't appear to get stronger against gladiator. reed (it was reed, right?) had to force hulk into his 'unconrolled' state in secret wars so hulk could summon the strength to hold the mountain range.

the bit about maestro makes sense -- like any hulk, if he loses control, he should be able to increase his strength, but the 'insanity' aspect makes the level of his strength increase a question. maestro wasn't around long enough to do more than speculate on his powers.

still, double the base of regular hulk and add a crazy healing factor -- herc would have a very tough time dealing with him. VERY tough . . .

Diunic
But Hercules is a god and his strenght is also almost infinite. I don't kwow who wins.

Maestro
Hercules really doesn't have a chance against me does he smokin'

Diunic
I think somehow you would end up winning this M, but only If ZEUS decide he wont atomize you as he done so many times with others in the past

aliveinboston
Originally posted by armandovalles
It depends. If it is:

Mortal Hercules vs Maestro = Maestro wins, No contest.

Demi-god Hercules vs Maestro = Maestro wins, after a long stalemate.

Full-God Hercules vs Maestro = Hercules wins, No contest.

I agree with the first two, Im not sure about the third. What is the strength level of Full-God Hercules? Is it the same as unrestricted Thor?

Darth Kal-El
MAestro Hulk takes it 9/10.

Diunic
Maybe 6 or 7/10.

the Darkone
No, Maestro hulk takes it 9/10 really. Maesto hulk is the future absorb so much radiation over the years it made him physical superior to the savage hulk in brute strength, Maestro hulk is the Alpha and Omega he is the ultimate hulk and ruthless. Maestro hulk has the savage hulk strengths, healing factor is greater due to the radiation over the years, has bruce banner intelligences with the personality of the grey hulk"mr. fixit. Maestro Hulk will kill Hercules 10x over.

Diunic
You might be right about Maestro physical superiority but you are forgetting that Hercules as an Olympian god can't be killed by any means, and even if he was he would soon be brought back by ZEUS.
Also with a little ZEUS aid even Maestro would be atomized by the horrible right hand of the God-King

guy222
maestro

BUSTER1
Mastro-Herc's immortality may prevent him from dying,but he can be knocked out. Maestro starts at 200ton strength and his strength does increase with his anger. All Hulk incarnations possessed this ability apart from Bannerless Hulk during the post Onslaught Heroes Reborn period. Even Banner-Hulk (non merged human Banners mind in Savage Hulk'd body) could get madder as he got stronger, but his inabilty to express strong emotions prevented him from getting angry.

ultimatethor
Maestro hulk kills hercules easily

golem370
Different incarnations of Hulk- http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.