Weird things you did when you were little

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin
I used to eat butter as in go un wrap a stick take a bite wrap it back up and put it back (i dunno if its that weird)

rodeoangel
I called batman mummet and My aunt no nose.

Lianslo
Umm....I used to think that planes picked you up and dropped you off in your driveway...i'm pretty sure thats weird.

Storm
I can' t remember.

Killer_Dennis
Umm..I used to climb on the edge of my couch and fall and hit my toys laughing out loud

joeykangaroo
dance with teddy bears, talk to TY's, pretend i was a mermaid while i went swimming... nothing totally abnormal i guess

Lianslo
I used to get my freak on to this barbie tape...oh - and I used to carry a little tape recorder around with me, everywhere I went. I would record myself doing different things, as well as other ppl's conversations.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Lianslo
I used to get my freak on to this barbie tape...oh - and I used to carry a little tape recorder around with me, everywhere I went. I would record myself doing different things, as well as other ppl's conversations.
laughing out loud ive done my own make-shift radio station before......

sultan kudarat
eat booger.

WillKempsgirl
I breast fed until 2 and one day we went to the gym a this asian lady was getting dressed and I ran over to her a said "Boobie" and my mom said to me that the lady told her and said that she would give her $50.00 but the women said no and that I was a cute baby.

My 200th post!

Your Angel
I use to hold a plastic doughnut ring over my head and have my family yell "Princess Diana"

Clovie
i was happy.

ApolloX
I used to think teachers slept under their desks. eek!

Lianslo
they don't? confused

SlipknoT
I called Hawian Punch Meezzo Mizer, and I called everyone Grover Slover

Englishpin@pple
have a teddy named "samon"

(hes older then me i still have him)

Storm
Originally posted by Clovie
i was happy.
Happiness is weird?

The .hacker
I thought factorys made the clouds in the sky cause of the smoke and...Oh yea, I used to own a like cow ranch..Well my parents did, So he told me to get the beef when we were having a cookout and i tied a rope around a cows neck and brought it to him...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Storm
Happiness is weird?

The fact that Clovie used to be happy is, I think, what she meant as being weird. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My sister and I would pretend we were fighting to get our dog Sam to bark, so we could tape record him barking. Then, we'd play the tape and Sam would go even more nuts, hearing himself bark. smile

dark1365
When I was 5-ish I stacked all my toys up in the doorway.

SlipknoT
I used to Always put on this Van Halen Tape and Go crazy when it came on and Destroy things around the house and jump around

ESP07
I grew up. sad

silvertsume
i used to kiss my dog on the mouth, whenever i saw him.

DeRFmAn
I ate spiders when I was young. I'd also run around pinching everyone.

Blue Dragon
I ate cat busciuts...bagI'll tell you more later...bag

hotsauce6548
When I would be done playing with my toys, I would shut the door, acting like I was leaving, and I would leave the toys on my bed and memorize how they were laying. Then, I would come back later and swear they moved when I was away. roll eyes (sarcastic) (Too much Toy Story, I think...)

Oh yeah, and when I watched a scary movie and I was scared that night, I would go out in the hall and yell down the stairs, "I know you're down there, Chucky! So you'd better not come up!" or something like that, and then I would run like hell to my parents' room.

smile

Bun Bun
I used to eat paper and spin around telling storys.

PrinceofBlades
I used to run up to peopl,e stop right in front of them, bend down to where my head touched the ground and turn my head so that I was looking at there faces and laugh hysterically.

For more information you can call the asylum I live at, at...

Freaky Zeeky
I used to think the teachers slept in school.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Clovie
i was happy.

Ditto.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
I used to think the teachers slept in school.

I did for a split second until one of them said, "God, why cant I just go home and sleep!!" than I knew...

Ken Kenobi
I used to have wrestling matches with my big stuffed animals. I did this until I fell really hard on the floor.

I also used to purposely wreck my bike just so I could show people I could walk away without being hurt.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I used to have wrestling matches with my big stuffed animals. I did this until I fell really hard on the floor.

I also used to purposely wreck my bike just so I could show people I could walk away without being hurt.

Wait you don't wrestle anymore?!?!

Morning_Glory
I had wonder woman pajamas - and every night I would run int othe living room and go "WONDER WOMAN!!!!!"

Morbid4Daniel
Lol thats cute MJ.

I actually had a LIFE when I was little!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Wait you don't wrestle anymore?!?!

Not as much.

I can still be found jumping on my bed after suplexing my nephew or nieces.

Mostly I wrestle on trampolines now.

I'm still a kid at heart.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Lol thats cute MJ.

I actually had a LIFE when I was little!

Im sure you did stupid stuff too... Im sure you have plenty of things we would all laugh at

The Tired Hiker
We used to throw rocks at cars.

Morbid4Daniel
Honestly...if I do I really cant think of any at this time...no

BlackC@t
When I was six years old, I took my mums' ashes off the wall-unit and put them in the cats' litter tray embarrasment

Lucky the cat didn't use it. When My Dad saw it he just laughed.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by BlackC@t
When I was six years old, I took my mums' ashes off the wall-unit and put them in the cats' litter tray embarrasment

thats horrible!! thats not even funny or anything... tskk!

Kharhmah
I had a habit of hanging my barbies. erm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I had a habit of hanging my barbies. erm

I used to hang my action figures off the ceiling fan. Then I would turn it on and watch them spin round and round til they went flying across the room and crash into the wall/tv/windows/etc.

Morning_Glory
no expression

The Tired Hiker

Lucky the cat didn't use it. When My Dad saw it he just laughed. blink

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I used to hang my action figures off the ceiling fan. Then I would turn it on and watch them spin round and round til they went flying across the room and crash into the wall/tv/windows/etc.
That sounds fun. smile

BlackC@t
Morn I was six years-old! I didn't know any better!

My Dad just scooped them up and put them back in the jar-thingy.

I hate having them there, it creeps me out fear

Morning_Glory
i bet your dad scooped some of the kitty litter with it no expression

Zatch_Bell
I ate mayo out of the jar.

Morning_Glory
Ive always hated mayo

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Kharhmah
That sounds fun. smile

It is. no expression

xLiNdS x 622x
I had a black fish named rainbow
i used to bring toothpaste to school and eat it with my friends
i read the Dr. Suess book 'Are you my Mother' and i'd go up to random people and say "are you my mommy?"
i crawled around and barked and if people didn't believe i was a dog i'd bite them

shyguy
when i was little i was a good boy
until my brother was born mad

bloody younger brothers

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by shyguy
when i was little i was a good boy
until my brother was born mad

bloody younger brothers

be happy I was an only child and it was lonely sad

Darth Mantis
I use to eat brocoli and thought it was a type of candy...

shyguy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
be happy I was an only child and it was lonely sad

yeah i suppose it would be but
me and my brother fight all the time
and he is at the ripe old age of 15 and he thinks the whole world revolves around him.
i guess i should teach him what life is really about .

laughing out loud but i don't have the time

Morning_Glory
ugh! i would hate that

Kosta
I was an intelectual from the day I was born, i read "war and Peace" while still in the maternity ward stick out tongue

sexylexy32
Kept a bug I found in a toy teapot . He lived for 2 weeks before he died. Then I buried him in the carpet .....it was like a little funeral..

Kosta
Awww smile

PrinceofBlades
You know they say ignorance is bliss. I thinking it's f***** funny...

The .hacker
I watched chucky and was so scared i slept in my moms bed for weeks.
So my mom goes out and buys a chucky doll with out me knowing it and she sets it on the counter with a knife his hand like hes about to stabb. Mind you i was only 5 so i was freaked out. I usually get milk or something in the middle of the night when i could get to my bat without wetting my pants. So that night i totally forgot my bat cause i was really tired. So i walked in the kitchen and turned on the light and BAM!! chucky was right there on the table. I ran lightning spped back to my mom pants wet and mushy flailing my arms. When we walked back in there she picked it up and told me it was a fake so she could show me it was fake so i went back to the room after she put it back on the table and i glanced back and i swore he winked...I SWARE!!!!

Kosta
how does that apply here? blink

The .hacker
I soiled myself and also ran from a toy...

ragesRemorse
when i was ten i called 900 numbers and racked up a $1,200 phone bill. I was evil man, i used to steal my moms debit card and shit. I also used to eat mayonaise and peanut butter sandwhiches when i was real young.

Kosta
laughing out loud

The Biker Scout
lick my toes

PrinceofBlades
believe in magic...

Clovie
Originally posted by Storm
Happiness is weird? for me? stick out tongue
plus i was partly kidding.
i don't remember anything special i was doing when i was kid.. rather a lot of kinda dangerous stuff...i used to like the highness blink

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
The fact that Clovie used to be happy is, I think, what she meant as being weird. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My sister and I would pretend we were fighting to get our dog Sam to bark, so we could tape record him barking. Then, we'd play the tape and Sam would go even more nuts, hearing himself bark. smile yep happy

DeRFmAn
i ate onions like apples. I also used to put fire crackers in my GI JOES. Hmmmm what else....I used to bite the head off of my sisters barbies. I used to try to scare everyone...I once fell asleep beside my bed hunched over and under covers cuz I was gonna scare whoever came in next.

BakaXero
my whole life is weird

Phoenix Aska
UHhmm I use to eat play doh!

lol

Morbid4Daniel
no expression

dark1365
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
UHhmm I use to eat play doh!

lol
Me too. I liked blue play doh.

cindy8219
I remember I ate dirt once after it rained. sick

shaber
I once touched a hot iron. The cleaner was angrier than my mother would been because my mother would have found it amusing.

I once caught a waterboatman (an acquatic bug with no recognisable head or end) and was stung quite badly.

Morbid4Daniel
I used to run from butterflies....wait I still do.. no expression

shaber
butterflies are nice though moths aren't

Morbid4Daniel
But they're scawy! no expression

PrinceofBlades
upclose yeah...

shaber
Well large moths really are horrible

Fellatio
everything I did when I was little was weird, everything I still do is weird!

Guess that makes me weird

Vyxen
I did everything weird eating driniking sleeping you name it

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by shaber
Well large moths really are horrible

In the Amazon, some are as big as dinner plates

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Puddin
I used to eat butter as in go un wrap a stick take a bite wrap it back up and put it back (i dunno if its that weird)
I used to play with worms and "rolly pollies"

Vyxen
I had three boyfreinds seperatly not all at same time and yeah is that weird I was 6 years old

shaber
shockish

Vyxen
what!?

I was bored

a1hsauce
masturbate no expression

shaber
shockish

PrinceofBlades
nope kissed a girl in th mouth when I was in kindergarden. I think that takes the cake...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by a1hsauce
masturbate no expression

Wow...

Vyxen
I did that when I was 4 years old

if it's possible

a1hsauce
it is but its just exploration of the body its not really masturbation per say...i mean you were only 4...its not like you knew what you were doing

Vyxen
I think I did know what Iw as doing eek!

kinda kinky arent I?

shaber
I wonder if that would count as "precoccious" stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol you would know what you were doing Randi...lol

ladygrim
i had obsession with 'mummies' and used to draw cartoons about people being mumified

i used to be clever which is pretty weird

wen ever a pet losta tooth i kept in a jewllery box wink i still have it

Blue Dragon

You mum's ashes? sad Your dad laughed? Why would he laugh about that? You mean your mum's actuall ashes...?
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I used to eat paper and spin around telling storys.
I ate newspaper...on trains! eek! Or all the time I only remember sometimes...I scrunched it up & stuffed it in! evil face

i rule
i used to eat gum off my shoe. sick

Vyxen
I used to eat just random crap that came my way sick

Morbid4Daniel
My bro dared me to eat a piece of dog food so I did it..........no expressionno expression

a1hsauce
sick laughing out loud

SuB-#eRo
wore two pairs of mickey mouse socks and never wanted to take them off stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
heh.. no expression

SuB-#eRo
laughing out loud

Killer_Dennis
My bro dared me to eat a piece of dog food so I did it..........no expressionno expression laughing out loud

The Biker Scout
hard or soft? ^

SuB-#eRo
are either choices a good one??? LoL

Morbid4Daniel
Hard..Meh.

Baylin
whoops wrong thread... embarrasment

SuB-#eRo
what's that??? messed

Benjio
I dunno if you have Crunchies in America, but Cadbury's make this chocolate bar with like honeycrisp stuff in the middle, I dunno what it is, right but when I was little, whenever I saw one I shouted out 'c**t' coz thats what I thought they were called. So my mum kind of had to stop me from randomly sayin in every newsagents 'C**T' as loud as I could.

Tis a pretty random one

SuB-#eRo
messed

Benjio
Too right, sometimes I think it was 'c**t c**t' not just c**t

Blue Dragon
That's a horrible word....
My bro dared me to eat a piece of dog food so I did it..........no expressionno expression
I hate your brother...how old was he then & how old were you then plus how old are you now?
Originally posted by SuB-#eRo
wore two pairs of mickey mouse socks and never wanted to take them off stick out tongue
laughing Awww... happy Micky Mouse....pah! laughing

lilmisskitten

i ate cat once not nice........*shudder*

i used tell homeless people to get off there ass and get a job big grin

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
i ate cat once not nice........*shudder*

i used tell homeless people to get off there ass and get a job big grin
cat food or an actual cat?

Jordanb
i swore at ice cream man n got free icecream big grin he was scared

Puddin
Aww i just opened a box in the celler all barbie heads, I remember pulling them off big grin sorta creepy i didnt expect that many

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.