Worst Band Ever???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Well, maybe not EVER, but at least from this list. I'm sick of people that enjoy listening to this talentless, soulless, plastic music that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies. The composition is unoriginal and mediocre at best, the songwriting is horrendous, and everything about these bands reeks of mendacity. Which of the following is the ultimate lame band of our time?

eggmayo
Couldn't decide, sorry.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Well, maybe not EVER, but at least from this list. I'm sick of people that enjoy listening to this talentless, soulless, plastic music that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies. The composition is unoriginal and mediocre at best, the songwriting is horrendous, and everything about these bands reeks of mendacity. Which of the following is the ultimate lame band of our time?
apparently backstreet boys are releasing song new songs...god help us

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
apparently backstreet boys are releasing song new songs...god help us *some new songs*

hh?
i voted for all big grin

eggmayo
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
*some new songs*
Whether it's spelt right or not, it's still horrible.

SlipknoT
Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Creed, Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit

PINBALL
All really suck but simple plan and good charlotte really suck

Shaggy2dope
holy shit and i thought icp was most hated well would you look at that

cad
i voted for limp Bizkit he sucks completely i hate them.

StinkFist462
i voted all

Cinemaddiction

...and that's all your opinion, some of which can be disproved.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
...and that's all your opinion, some of which can be disproved.

not by you, apparently

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Limp Bizkits recent disasters are karma for unleashing Puddle of Mudd on us

Red Superfly
Backstreet Boys are making new songs? I love dancing to their songs!

*Slips on the gayest clothes*

Right, I'm ready. Do they still do the gay robot thing? You know, where they dance like gay robots for like, ALL of their songs? I hope they do, because the gay robot dance is my fave!

*Dances the gay robot*

Oh and lets not forget the hand on heart gesture that they always do!

*Puts hand on heart and hits the high notes*

Can't get much gayer than this.

Kharhmah
If you dont like the music, dont listen to it. If you dont like the people, dont talk to them.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Kharhmah
If you dont like the music, dont listen to it. If you dont like the people, dont talk to them.

if you don't have anything to say about the topic, stfu

StinkFist462
im surprised ICP didnt get more votes confused

eggmayo
Originally posted by Kharhmah
It's his opinion, free speech dictates you can basically say what you wany.

Korri
M______h

PunisherFan33
id have to say ICP

MildPossession
I am not bothered what my friends/people listen to, if they like it and it makes them feel what they want to feel then that is all that matters.

I obviously draw a line if they listen to immense crap, but I usually tune out and go off somewhere in my mind when that happens.

I voted other, can't really think of anything I think is the worst, but I can not stand a singer called Will Young, who was in one of the pop idol contests, horrible annoying voice that ruined a Doors song.

RedAlertv2
I voted for all of them. They are all terrible, and I couldnt decide which one was the worst.

tabby999
simple plan. who'd have guessed they got my vote

mr.smiley
I realy don't think any of them are too terrible.I don't listen to most (or all) of those bands.Where is New Found Glory?I am pretty easy going on music,but they are God awful

StinkFist462
yay ICP is getting more and more votes, faygo loving clowns. whats so scary about that?

eggmayo
What the hell is ICP?

Dr. Strangelove
Insane Clown Posse

Primitive Screwhead
Personally, I don't mind Creed or Evanescence, but it was a toss-up between ICP and Kid Rock. I gave the nod to Kid since I'm so sick of seeing him hocking Coors during football season. Interesting distribution of the vote, though.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
Personally, I don't mind Creed or Evanescence, but it was a toss-up between ICP and Kid Rock. I gave the nod to Kid since I'm so sick of seeing him hocking Coors during football season. Interesting distribution of the vote, though.
Good call on the Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness front.

Blue Dragon
Other...I'd say Abba!

SeptemberRain
damn, it is hard to choose who sucks the most out of those

but I choose ICP. Ive hated that band since I was like 10

nick1811
i voted other - avril lavigne

eggmayo
Other - Led Zeppelin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by eggmayo
Other - Led Zeppelin Yea they suck roll eyes (sarcastic)

eggmayo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea they suck roll eyes (sarcastic)
Glad someone agrees. That Page, what a shit guitarist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
If you guys really think that Led Zeppelin is the worst band ever then you clearly no nothing about music at all.

If it wasnt for bands like Led Zeppelin & Black Sabbeth then the majority of bands today would not exsist.

Get over yourselfs.

SlipknoT
Glad someone agrees. That Page, what a shit guitarist. roll eyes (sarcastic) And Plant, What a whiney ***** roll eyes (sarcastic)

eggmayo
Originally posted by Korri
If you guys really think that Led Zeppelin is the worst band ever then you clearly no nothing about music at all.

If it wasnt for bands like Led Zeppelin & Black Sabbeth then the majority of bands today would not exsist.

Get over yourselfs.
Coming from the girl who can't even spell Sabbath.

mr.smiley
Zeppelin sucks.It's in.

jnr hiphop
I hate simple plan!! they call themselves a rock band but are becoming pop..

04wayne
Greenday are the worst band of the past century

Blue Dragon
04wayne...NO!
Originally posted by nick1811
i voted other - avril lavigne
That's solo artist.

Elvi
Originally posted by Korri

Get over yourselfs.

THIS IS ALL LIES.
Elvis was the creator of all music

Blue Dragon
He did bring out rock 'n roll, we have to thank him for that.

Korri
Coming from the girl who can't even spell Sabbath.

Typing errors happen, get over it.

Originally posted by 04wayne
Greenday are the worst band of the past century

They arent the worst, but their music isnt all that great IMO. Plus, they are so commercial.

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
That's solo artist.

So, She still has a backing group.

Originally posted by Elvi
THIS IS ALL LIES.

I was talking specifically about the evolution of metal.

SN/\KE E/\TER
Cradle of filth! by far the worst band/ along with iron madian

cindy8219
I don't like most of those.....GC got my vote.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by SN/\KE E/\TER
Cradle of filth! by far the worst band/ along with iron madian You, are an idiot.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by cindy8219
I don't like most of those.....GC got my vote.
They're OK.

HJ4CW
I cannot stand listenin to akon shoot the bastard

Korri

Iron Maiden?

oh please.

Imaginary
I voted all.

cindy8219
it was either GC or Alient Ant Farm. GC got the vote.

hemp
Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock are the only two people on that list that I've listened to, and they both suck.

Cinemaddiction
Elvis? The creator of all music? How about the black musicians he stole his material from? He didn't do much more than urbanize rock n' roll after Chuck Berry made it hot. Before that, Elvis was doing church music.

Sheeeeeeeit.

Morgoths_Wrath
Elvis isn't a band

tabby999
Elvis? The creator of all music? How about the black musicians he stole his material from? He didn't do much more than urbanize rock n' roll after Chuck Berry made it hot. Before that, Elvis was doing church music.

Sheeeeeeeit.

kinda similar to how Avril Lavigne worked, went from doing hick church functions and country music to making punk-pop because other bands like Good Charlotte had laid the groundwork and made it popular, she brought it to the...well ignorant really is the best way of describing her fans

RagnaViper

For mentioning Iron Maiden, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you and your mom.

Alpha Centauri
Well, are we referring to who has made the worst music?

Who look and act the worst?

Overall?

Because I wouldn't put boy groups in the catagory of band. They're marketing plans. As are Simple Plan and Good Charlotte, who are only in the catagory of band due to the fact that they have instruments. For they are also marketing gimmicks.

-AC

Lord_Andres
Creed well they are pretty good, some great lyrics they have there and nice meoldies that are very good afer a long hard day, the rest I've mostly never heard, but I choose other then, and there are lots of bands that simply dont play music like Morbit Angle and cradle of Filth, I mean how bad to I have to trash a instrument to get that horrible sound? and is that guy in morbit sisinging? first thing I though when i heard him was 'hey didi they record this in a stonemine? and those the machines that are drilling deep in the rocks? no seriousl that aint music, other bands that are in the same vain as those horrible 2 are Slipknot, Limp Biscut, Stone Sour, Children of bodom, and that dreadful band called Kreator, it aint music its just annoying nocies!

TOMASS2
OMG I hate Simple Plan so much i wish i was there to push the guy of the bridge in the video then no one will be tortured by that crap, also Good Charlotte are complete crap, why the hell do they dress in black pretending there all gothic when the no different from simple plan.

Slipknot arnt really that bad now, i used to hate them with there older stuff cos they just used to scream all the time. But now there actualy are a good band if you take time to listen to there new stuff.

Bardock42
Creator of all music What the f**k? .... you know music exists for a long ass time...have you never seen Mel Brooks History of the world?

As for worst band....I can't really say anthign cause I don't know all "bands" in the world plus its probably a really unfamous band anyways...

alcoholicpoet
Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, ICP, and other (Anal ****, shitty death metal band that know one's heard of).

rockchickgem
i voted for simple plan they suck

Morgoths_Wrath
*bump*

bardock
Fred Durst's gay sex orgy of a band

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by LonelyDarkness
i voted for simple plan they suck
amen

LiveAndLetDie
Zeppelin...worst band of all time? Pssh, please. They`re one of the greatest bands ever...get over yourselfs

I voted ICP. They annoy the living hell out of me.

StinkFist462
ICP dont annoy me (they suck monster penis, though). Juggalos/Jugalettes annoy me.

Lana
Good thing the poll was multiple choice.

koolruningz
Originally posted by Elvi
THIS IS ALL LIES.

laughing laughing laughing laughing Oh my that was a good one!

koolruningz

Sheeeeeeeit.

Let the truth be told!!
I voted for Simple Plan, if my kids are that whiny when they get to be teenagers they can try fending for themselves and see how hard life is.

Lana
Originally posted by koolruningz
Let the truth be told!!
I voted for Simple Plan, if my kids are that whiny when they get to be teenagers they can try fending for themselves and see how hard life is.

I just voted for everything on there laughing out loud they all suck.

koolruningz
Yeah i cant say i like any of them but Simple Plan's music puts murderous thoughts into my head.
hang

Afro Cheese
ICP (if they count as a band) make the most unlistenable music on that list.

If they don't I'd say Creed. Honestly, Simple Plan sucks and all, but their music doesn't make my skin crawl in the same way Creed's does. I don't know what it is about them.. just extremely corny sounding music.

MetalHeart
blink182
pop divas (duff, lohan, spears, etc)

bardock
ICP does suck heavy saggy sweaty balls

mshadowsisagod
i hate simple plan and good charlotte and then other band is kid courageous

It's_Alright
hehehe.... I would say Mandaryna - Polish singer. She sux! big grin
Guns n' roses rock!

Susan-Storm
God Help us if nysnc Makes another song, But lets all die because Backstreet boys are making another song !

StinkFist462
Worst band ever

Hella

Morgoths_Wrath
*bump*

Meta
How come Nickleback wasn't including in here. They are so annoying and all their songs sound the same

Bardock42
Originally posted by Meta
How come Nickleback wasn't including in here. They are so annoying and all their songs sound the same

It is...isn't it?

Alpha Centauri
I honestly believe The Libertines are probably the worst band ever.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I honestly believe The Libertines are probably the worst band ever.

-AC Haha...AC is joking...haha...funny.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not, I find it hard to find a worst band.

By band I mean a group of people who play instruments and make albums. Not "boy bands".

There are many I dislike to various degrees but I think The Libertines are the worst.

-AC

BackFire
Linkin Park, Crazy Town, Creed, and Nickelback are all tied for my vote.

PandoraMomo
Mili Vanili and the Cheetah Girls
if u consider either of the above music.. i perfer calling them squaking

commander fox
Nickleback sucks ps. (you forgot James blunt) jb makes me puke

Bardock42
I'm not, I find it hard to find a worst band.

By band I mean a group of people who play instruments and make albums. Not "boy bands".

There are many I dislike to various degrees but I think The Libertines are the worst.

-AC

But isn't that like only worst of the famous bands? I mean there must be some Bands that suck so bad that not even people that listen to Backstreet Boys want to listn to them.....

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, that's what I mean.

-AC

daTROOF
i'd say the most unlistenable band would have to be cradle of filth or one of those other shitty metal bands

RedAlertv2
Franz Ferdinand

splanrocks
mine is backstreet boys. i HATE them.

splanrocks

splanrocks
Originally posted by daTROOF
i'd say the most unlistenable band would have to be cradle of filth or one of those other shitty metal bands

i have to agree with you. i dont like metal bands at all. i like bullet for my valentine yea. that one is nice (:

Kasi
Kid Rock, Nickelback, and Limp Bizkit suck. Simply stated.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by splanrocks
i have to agree with you. i dont like metal bands at all. i like bullet for my valentine yea. that one is nice (:

One of the shittest metal bands around.

-AC

Time Of Evil
Do the Cheeky Girls count as a band. (Those of you in the UK will know what I'm talking about messed)

Flying High
oh....but their lyrics are so tasteful...dont you thing...?no expression

Time Of Evil
Originally posted by Flying High
oh....but their lyrics are so tasteful...dont you thing...?no expression

If you say so!!! I definitely wouldn't like to 'touch their bum'!!!

harppie brother
backstreetboys they are all gay gay gay gay gay gay

lil bitchiness
The Hives no expression

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
The Hives no expression

Hahahaha. Laughable. The Hives worse Good Charlotte, Sum 41 and Simple Plan?

Priorities. It's worst band ever, not "Bands I don't think are good."

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
The Hives no expression

You are kidding, right? If so...then let me play along, I vote "tool"

Alpha Centauri
The Smiths.

-AC

Bardock42
The Smiths.

-AC

****ing Bastard...there's an end to a joke and you just crossed it by light-years.....objectively seen though ...good one.

lil bitchiness
Hahahaha. Laughable. The Hives worse Good Charlotte, Sum 41 and Simple Plan?

Priorities. It's worst band ever, not "Bands I don't think are good."

-AC

In my opinion they ARE the worst. THE worst, THE lamest, and they irritate me beyond point of return.

While the others on the list may be bad, they are not as far as Im concerned the worst - since they don't irritate me as bad as The Hives do.

And I always thought Kid Rock was not a band...but ah well.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You are kidding, right? If so...then let me play along, I vote "tool"

You don't have to like Tool. I couldn't care less. You are not the first nor the last person who think Tool is shit. Each to their own.

Alpha Centauri
I've met people who truly hate Tool, but would never go so far as to call them the worst band in the world, ever, over all time.

That would be a ridiculous claim, considering some of the bands that have existed, which is why your claim about The Hives being the worst band in all of time, baffled me.

-AC

lil bitchiness
Its more personal taste.

Perhaps because it is the band that never captivated me with music or lyrics at any level, combined with irritation factor.

Only as far as Im concerned - im sure Cheeky Girls would take the top spot.

RedAlertv2
Franz Ferdinand are one of the worst

dani_california
I saw some list of the worst bands and ICP was number one, i agree completely

FunkMaster Flex
G-Unit, Simple Plan, Fallout Boy, Panic at the Disco, Good Charlotte, Crazy Town, My Chemical Romance, The Used

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.