Star Wars: The Beginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benskywalker88
Episode III did explain some plot points as did the rest of the saga but there are several points that have been left to audience interpretation and I have decided to interpret! What is the story behind Anakin's creation? We know that Plagueis was Sidious' master but what was his background? What about Shmi, where was she before she ended up on Tatooine? The list goes on and in my film these and many more plotholes are finally explained in STAR WARS: The Beginning! Episode I may be the beginning of Lucas' saga but I believe this to be the story of how it all began and more importantly how Anakin came to be. I have finished writing the script and have got most of the cast. This is a plea to anyone who has any experties in anything to do with film e.g. animation who could help me out with this film and make it something really special. Saber spinner is involved in this production and as well as being an expert in sword fighting, also does acting himself like myself so he will be in charge of the fight (lightsaber) choreography. I need someone who is able to animate the film as although there is not too much cgi (no jar jar style creations) there will be ships, planets and general environments that need to look convincing. I will also need help with a variety of other departments such as building sets and finding somewhere to film the interior scenes i.e. a studio. I am situated in the UK but even if your American I could still use your help as we could communicate through e-mail and such like. So this is a call out to anyone who's interested in helping to create STAR WARS: THE BEGINNING and make sure Episode III was infact not the last SW movie, may the force be with you all :P!!

saber-spinner
*saber-spinner sticks his head round the door and gives a wave*

sexyking
And you have the authority and go ahead from George Lucas do you.

OB1-adobe
Is it just me or are we getting new threads in here every 45 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.