Shin Akuma, Superman, and Lord Thanos vs. SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta and Omega Shinron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
No prep. The fight takes place on a empty planet. Just assume the characters know each other. This is current Superman and Thanos teaming up with Shin Akuma.

Darth Batman
dbz threads are banned from this forum

CorderaMitchell
sorry bud, I found that out when I tried inuyasha.

dvampire
Originally posted by Darth Batman
dbz threads are banned from this forum

My bad people.

CorderaMitchell
no prob

Xplosive
And by the way, DBZ team more than easily owns them.

CorderaMitchell
thats some naughty balance, you know how overratedand overpowered they are.

dvampire
Originally posted by Xplosive

head to capcomcomics.com

CorderaMitchell
he he.

dvampire
Originally posted by Xplosive

How? SSJ4 Goku could barely lift a building, ssj3 Goku was having problems lifting havle a city (in the manga comics only), plus they waste too much energy ssj3 and 4 that the fight won't last very long. The current Superman is lifting planets (war world), and moving at the speed of light (sometimes faster). nobody from DBZ/GT is able to that not even ssj4 Gogeta.

Thanos could just mind rape them and the match is over.

And Shin Akuma is fighting powerful beings like Gill (who is like a god since he could never die, and part of his body is made out of Fire and the other Ice. And he have some type of angel power aswell), Oro is very powerful too, even though I have yet to see his full power, Urien (this guy skin is made out of Iron and he posess incredible power), Pyron (from capcoms fighting game Darkstalkers) who is a living being comprised solely of energy, with his vast power he seeks to rule the entire universe, absorbing planets energy and conquering them one by one.

His Blazing body can melt the milky way and burn the planets to ashes in an instant. An alien from the planet hellstorm. After evolving over many years, he became a cosmic being. Over the yeartime of 200 million years (since he spared earth) he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them, after defeating the most powerful beings on the planet. He takes on a humanoid form to fight by "earths rules". Demitri defeated him and absorb his power making him even more powerful. Morrigan (from darkstalkers) is more powerful then him, and Shin Akuma is powerful then them.

If you never played the games check out capcomcomics.com to get a better look at Pyron hes the big burning guy in space over planet earth.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
he he.

I'm guessing you like what you saw. laughing

CorderaMitchell
indeed indeed, have you been over at the shin akuma vs. hulk thread.

dvampire
indeed indeed, have you been over at the shin akuma vs. hulk thread.

Yes I've been there. big grin

CorderaMitchell
Did you respond and see the extreme bias i recieved for supporting my opinion there.

Anyway, lets go pollute some more shin akuma threads or that MK vs. Street Fighter, or the one that included killer instinct, I'm tired of argueing for spidey.

dvampire
Did you respond and see the extreme bias i recieved for supporting my opinion there.

Anyway, lets go pollute some more shin akuma threads or that MK vs. Street Fighter, or the one that included killer instinct, I'm tired of argueing for spidey.

Yeah. Just ignore them, it's what I do. I just post my opinion and thats it.
If you don't like my opinion just give me a reason why you think the other character would win, theres no need to be rude.

CorderaMitchell
Yet somehow I was the rude one.

whirlysplat
Wht a horrible thread beer not devil

CorderaMitchell
this hasnt' been erased yet.

Mainstream
*no comment*

CorderaMitchell
no comment to what, I can guess who you think would win.

Mainstream
no comment to what, I can guess who you think would win.

food-smiley-024

CorderaMitchell
lamolamolamo

speedoman
Originally posted by dvampire
How? SSJ4 Goku could barely lift a building, ssj3 Goku was having problems lifting havle a city (in the manga comics only), plus they waste too much energy ssj3 and 4 that the fight won't last very long. The current Superman is lifting planets (war world), and moving at the speed of light (sometimes faster). nobody from DBZ/GT is able to that not even ssj4 Gogeta.

Thanos could just mind rape them and the match is over.

And Shin Akuma is fighting powerful beings like Gill (who is like a god since he could never die, and part of his body is made out of Fire and the other Ice. And he have some type of angel power aswell), Oro is very powerful too, even though I have yet to see his full power, Urien (this guy skin is made out of Iron and he posess incredible power), Pyron (from capcoms fighting game Darkstalkers) who is a living being comprised solely of energy, with his vast power he seeks to rule the entire universe, absorbing planets energy and conquering them one by one.

His Blazing body can melt the milky way and burn the planets to ashes in an instant. An alien from the planet hellstorm. After evolving over many years, he became a cosmic being. Over the yeartime of 200 million years (since he spared earth) he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them, after defeating the most powerful beings on the planet. He takes on a humanoid form to fight by "earths rules". Demitri defeated him and absorb his power making him even more powerful. Morrigan (from darkstalkers) is more powerful then him, and Shin Akuma is powerful then them.

If you never played the games check out capcomcomics.com to get a better look at Pyron hes the big burning guy in space over planet earth.

first off dont talk about stuff you dont know....if you have ever watched dbz or db gt you would know that they wernt lifting buildings...second off if you have watched dbz or gt you would know that a person that back way in the beginning of dbz that could blow up a planet from a far with his finger beam wont have a problem with a couple of people , specially someone whos faster than a speeding bullet ...more powerful than a locamotive...also just for your own knowledge on that whole...i recall goku training as ssj with million pound weights on him punching at speeds you could not see...beat that sups

yahman
No prep. The fight takes place on a empty planet. Just assume the characters know each other. This is current Superman and Thanos teaming up with Shin Akuma.

Whose Shin Akuma.

Oh yeh ban

Superman = Far Stronger than the DBZ characters, But he would not be able to take the enrgy blasts.

smile

dvampire
Originally posted by speedoman
first off dont talk about stuff you dont know....if you have ever watched dbz or db gt you would know that they wernt lifting buildings...second off if you have watched dbz or gt you would know that a person that back way in the beginning of dbz that could blow up a planet from a far with his finger beam wont have a problem with a couple of people , specially someone whos faster than a speeding bullet ...more powerful than a locamotive...also just for your own knowledge on that whole...i recall goku training as ssj with million pound weights on him punching at speeds you could not see...beat that sups

I have seen every single episode of DBZ/GT. Your the that's making stuff up. If you have watched the show (or read the comics) you whould know that none of the DBZ/GT characters are physically capable of taking them on. Read up on your comics. big grin smile Happy Dance

dvampire
Originally posted by yahman
Whose Shin Akuma.

Oh yeh ban

Superman = Far Stronger than the DBZ characters, But he would not be able to take the enrgy blasts.

smile

Superman has taken planet and star busting attacks, he also survived passage through a black hole. One Heat Vision blast whould kill any one of them since ssj4 Goku or Omega Shinron couldn't take the Heat from Nova Shinron. big grin

yahman
Superman has taken planet and star busting attacks, he also survived passage through a black hole. One Heat Vision blast whould kill any one of them since ssj4 Goku or Omega Shinron couldn't take the Heat from Nova Shinron. big grin

I've had this arguement b4.

Superman has taken planet and star busting attacks = Made up Bull shit.

big grin

CorderaMitchell
Whose Shin Akuma.

Oh yeh ban

smile
No you didn't ask who that is, I am sad now...

yahman
No you didn't ask who that is, I am sad now...

Its not Ryou Or someone from Street Fighter is it ?

CorderaMitchell
Its not Ryou Or someone from Street Fighter is it ?

Its like the superpowerful antihero boss of streetfighter, I've had him on my sig many,many, times.

yahman
Its like the superpowerful antihero boss of streetfighter, I've had him on my sig many,many, times.

I thought the Dark Hado was ? Or is that just the cartoon?

How strong are the stree fighter characters ?

And why does Guile go Sonic BOOOOMMMMMMMMM laughing

CorderaMitchell
I thought the Dark Hado was ? Or is that just the cartoon?

How strong are the stree fighter characters ?

And why does Guile go Sonic BOOOOMMMMMMMMM laughing

Depends on variations, shin akuma was busting meteors and shit.

Do you like sig purple or white?

yahman
Depends on variations, shin akuma was busting meteors and shit.

Do you like sig purple or white?

yes

Purple is a bit more camp, But it kinda suits it. I'll go for Green, I mean Purple. smile

CorderaMitchell
yes

Purple is a bit more camp, But it kinda suits it. I'll go for Green, I mean Purple. smile

What about the avatar?

long pig
........err....err....a.aaaARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! mad AAARRRRRRHHH!!!!!!
-starts punching everyone-

dvampire
I've had this arguement b4.

Superman has taken planet and star busting attacks = Made up Bull shit.

big grin

Action comics #7 and Action comics #775= Hes taken planet and star bustings attacks. big grin

unrealman
Superman moves close to the speed of Light. Now if this was Superman is a dick version then he Humiliates Goku by getting it on with Chichi and Marries Killrin to a T.REX.

Note: Superman the dick version would also force Vegeta to dress in a Pink tutu and sing I am so pretty all so pretty. To find out more Superdick go to google and look up SuperDickery.

dawsey28
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooolllllllllllll
lllllaaaaaaaaaaa...

Troooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

DiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiMaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
rrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk...

Ethereal
I dont know much about Shin Akuma, so I cant comment on that.

But if this is the dbz chars from the series, they take it easily. See this, An angry supes maxes out at 1- 2 million tons, can use heat vision, speed blitz at like 90% light speed and is durable as hell. Cell who was weaker than a SS2 Gohan blew up the solar system with the last of his energy in a short time. Goku is not only faster than light, but he has instant transmission teleportation and he can read minds. Not to mention the fact he's training his body at 100x gravity before even becoming a SS1! Now were putting supes against anyone of these guys? He's the first to go out.

Thano on the other hand would also go out, his only chances is his devious strategy and mind ****ing them. But at speeds like theirs, he wouldn't have time with no prep. Thanos & Supes lose.

dvampire
Originally posted by Ethereal
I dont know much about Shin Akuma, so I cant comment on that.

But if this is the dbz chars from the series, they take it easily. See this, An angry supes maxes out at 1- 2 million tons, can use heat vision, speed blitz at like 90% light speed and is durable as hell. Cell who was weaker than a SS2 Gohan blew up the solar system with the last of his energy in a short time. Goku is not only faster than light, but he has instant transmission teleportation and he can read minds. Not to mention the fact he's training his body at 100x gravity before even becoming a SS1! Now were putting supes against anyone of these guys? He's the first to go out.

Thano on the other hand would also go out, his only chances is his devious strategy and mind ****ing them. But at speeds like theirs, he wouldn't have time with no prep. Thanos & Supes lose.

What??? confused None of that stuff is true. Thanos them win. smile

ImmortalOne
Thanos wins, duh !!!

long pig
Originally posted by dawsey28
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooolllllllllllll
lllllaaaaaaaaaaa...

Troooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

DiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiMaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
rrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk...
laughing

Tron
My bad people.

No problem.wink

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.