Christians bit too extreme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/manson.htm

Sorry for the thread, some people will appreciate this article for being hilarious. For a start, people who know something about Brian Warner.
This is written by 'The Former National Leader Of The Ku Klux Klan' who seems to think he is fair and even handed, but I personally think this does border into full on hatred, surely not a very Christian thing.

Fishy
What a retard... I don't think he has ever really read the bible...

Trickster
I love this

Like you can just group everyone together.

Storm
The intolerance is stunning.

eggmayo
I've been looking up on Christian websites for a while, and have found quite a lot that are openly offensive and hateful to '*******' or 'homosexuals'

SlipknoT
Some People should be "Butchered at Birth" But really, that Guys is a complete Dumbass, There is so much false Information in there.

eggmayo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Some People should be "Butchered at Birth" But really, that Guys is a complete Dumbass, There is so much false Information in there.
Yeah, thats the whole reason I posted it, I was hoping some people would know enough to laugh at it.

Trickster
Butchered at Birth?

Storm
Yesterday, The Matthew Shepard Story was broadcasted. Even as he lay dying in a Colorado hospital, college students there mocked him with a scarecrow atop a float in a parade. Homophobic and bigoted Christians came to Caspar, Wyoming to picket his funeral and dance on his grave, holding signs stating that "AIDS cures ****."

eggmayo
I just realised he said 'gothics'.
Does that mean religious people are chavs or chavs are religious people? Cos now they both use that phrase..

Trickster
Lol. This is what you have to pray if you are a hippy...

Jesus please forgive me for being a hippie. I am sorry that I have lived this dirty filthy lifestyle. I promise to clean up and place my faith and trust in you Lord Jesus. Jesus I repent of my sin, I accept what you did for me on the cross, and I ask you to forgive me of all sins. From now Jesus, I turn away from the hippie lifestyle and I take up my cross and come follow you! Thank you Jesus, amen.

eggmayo
But hippies are far less full of hate..

Trickster
Indeed. They don't have websites which read;

Death to Baby Raping Terrorists
and
ISLAM: SATANIC CULT OF THE DAMNED
Or
Be A Man! Burn The Koran!

And the best one,
HOW TO STOP WITCHES

Big Evil
I'm pretty sure Jesus WAS a hippy. Jesus was all about love, peace, equality, feelings, and all that other bullcrap blah. The Old Testament was better..

bilb
I hope you all know that MOST christians are nothing like this.. It pisses me off to no end that this type of idiocy and ignorance is out there

eggmayo
http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

Storm
Evangelical and conservative Christians and extremists.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Trickster
Butchered at Birth? It's a Cannibal Corpse Song

bilb
Originally posted by Storm
Evangelical and conservative Christians and extremists.

Yup, the only ones quoted and nothing like the rank & file.. thats what aggravates me (not you guys.. the media & all in general)

Bardock42
Have to love this articel...especially their "NO NEGATIVE EMAIL" Bullshit in the beginning.

§P0oONY
"Johnny Lee Clary" has far to much free time, what a load of bollocks he writes...

sultan kudarat
i stoped reading after the "marily mnason is the columbine killer" part. that guy is the farthest thing from christianity.

Bishop X
Damn that's offensive, myopic and stupid.

IceWithin
im atheist and I cant say whether the guy who wrote this is telling the truth or not cuz I dunno...
but this brain warner guy its very weird... disgusting too

Filth
What a complete fascist, so what if manson hates christ? I know I sure do, but I aint gonna go out and kill everyone.

eggmayo
People say Muslims and everything are extremists... I just give them that link erm

finti
it puzzles me how idiots like Brian Warner are able to get into positions that people actually listen too them. All Warner is good for is a one way communication with nothing but air and Warner is the recipient.

Some should have had their soft spot pushed when born

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
it .

laughing

Where do you come up with these?

PVS
it puzzles me how idiots like Brian Warner are able to get into positions that people actually listen too them.

supply=demand

lot of ignorant hateful scum out there

Tex
Marilyn Manson is not a devil worshiper, or even a satanist. He believes that he is his own god.

You should research the interviews he gives. He's a very intelligent and thoughtful person. Especially when it comes to social commentary.

He's just ahead of his time and as such is misunderstood by the mainstream.

Everyone who knows him personally will tell you that he is very quiet, kind, caring and understanding. He's not the monster the right-wing hate machine would like you to believe he is.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Trickster
Like you can just group everyone together.

Whacked out christian types do that on a regular basis.

bilb
Originally posted by Tex
Marilyn Manson is not a devil worshiper, or even a satanist. He believes that he is his own god.

You should research the interviews he gives. He's a very intelligent and thoughtful person. Especially when it comes to social commentary.

Everyone who knows him personally will tell you that he is very quiet, kind, caring and understanding. He's not the monster the right-wing hate machine would like you to believe he is.

Just because someone says something mildly controversial does not make them intelligent.. people said the same thing about Charles Manson.. they were wrong then & are wrong now stick out tongue

DCLXVI
Originally posted by bilb
Just because someone says something mildly controversial does not make them intelligent.. people said the same thing about Charles Manson.. they were wrong then & are wrong now stick out tongue

Manson was actually very intelligent, but he was....well, for lack of a better term, f*cked in the head anyways. I know a sociopath who thinks only of himself, and yet he is very, very intelligent. He knows at least how to cheat the system....
Not to say that he is as f*cked as Manson, but it goes to show that several insane types can be quite intelligent.
Before Manson started his "cult" based off of "Revelations", he was quite intelligent, and I believe someone from the Beach Boys, (or one of those bad 50-60's era bands stick out tongue), promised him a record deal.....

*Notices he's rambling on about Charles Manson's intelligence*

*Stops*

bilb
Yes I know the man does have alot of *gulp* knowledge .. but that does not make one intelligent.. wisdom, compassion, integrity, et all & the application of it all in life are what makes one a radical thinker and or a remarkable person, IMO.. anyone can be weird & interesting,, to be truly ahead of one's time is a rare gift

DCLXVI
Strangely wise words, Bilb. stick out tongue
J/k

BTW> We are talking about Charles Manson, right? I just want to make sure you don't think that I was talking about Marilyn Manson....

bilb
actually I think its applicable to both stick out tongue

DCLXVI
:P

BTW> How did the thread get derailed? I thought it had something to do with Christians being "too extreme", not about discussing the intellectual abilities of the Mansons....stick out tongue

embarrasment

bilb
I was just wondering that DC.. back on topic.. WHAT A FREAK THIS GUY IS!! stick out tongue Better?

Tex
Yes I know the man does have alot of *gulp* knowledge .. but that does not make one intelligent.. wisdom, compassion, integrity,

Not to according to the dictionary babe! winkiss
I dont know why you assumed that I thought his intelligence was based on controversy. confused

But ok, let's look at his intelligence based on your criteria and interviews of his that I have read:

Wisdom - I think he's very wise, familiar with history and social culture. He has very good common sense and can discern what is true and right. He's very insightful.

Compassion - He has remarkable compassion for society's downtrodden. Those shunned and persecuted by the ruling majority. He isn't a racist, patriotic fanatical, homophobe or male elitist.

Integrity - He is the poster child. He has been relentlessly persecuted and physically threatened and harmed for his beliefs. All the while continuing to stand behind his beliefs no matter how dangerous they are to his well being.

So clearly you do think he's intelligent, otherwise change your definition. diva

ragesRemorse
EVERYONE is to god damn extreme. I'm catholic, and i acknowledge that many christians push their "rights" of being able to worship openly past the boundaries of living peacefully with other people. ( that was an ace of a run on sentence) The same is said for people who try their hardest to break away the word of god, just because it pisses christians off.

IceWithin
I stll think this guy is disguting... that ic of these two guys drinking his pee... thats sick

bilb
Originally posted by Tex
Not to according to the dictionary babe! winkiss
I dont know why you assumed that I thought his intelligence was based on controversy. confused

But ok, let's look at his intelligence based on your criteria and interviews of his that I have read:

So clearly you do think he's intelligent, otherwise change your definition. diva

Sweetie, i know its cool to say this kinda stuff but seriously.. its just .. well you are smarter than this...

"Wisdom - I think he's very wise, familiar with history and social culture. He has very good common sense and can discern what is true and right. He's very insightful." - being booksmart does not make one wise, anyone can recite facts,, its called regurgitation :P

"Compassion - He has remarkable compassion for society's downtrodden. Those shunned and persecuted by the ruling majority. He isn't a racist, patriotic fanatical, homophobe or male elitist." - uh huh.. rrright,, and thats why he had all those folks slaughtered right? And he is a HUGE racist!! Read his ENTIRE plan.. he was planning to have all african americans killed and he treated women like dogs

"Integrity - He is the poster child. He has been relentlessly persecuted and physically threatened and harmed for his beliefs. All the while continuing to stand behind his beliefs no matter how dangerous they are to his well being." ok i dont argue there except to say that his BELIEFS are whacked!!

IceWithin
wacko who cares really whether he's smart or not?? erm
the guys a weirdo stick out tongue period no expression

ragesRemorse
anyone hear about that guy who pissed all over a cross and called it Urine of the christ? yeah, he won some kind of award for it. dont know what that had to do with anything, but...

DeRFmAn

That line is sheer genius.

Filth
I think from things like this we can safely say that the whole Christian belief system is run by a group of fascist bastards, who have nothing better to do than attempt to control everything its followers believe in.

Christianity = New Communism

DeRFmAn
Except Christianity has been around a lot longer...try a better metaphor.

Filth
You are right but the concept of communism (everyone is eaqual) is older than the christian faith is it not?

Reckoning
Since when does Christianity base its idealogy on equality? Your analogy is flawed, especially since Communism practices the freedom from all theologies.

Filth
I speak that the concept of communism is older than Christianity, and there faith is based around this statement "God loves all sinners" surely that is equality, is it not?

Tex
Sweetie, i know its cool to say this kinda stuff but seriously.. its just .. well you are smarter than this...

"Wisdom - I think he's very wise, familiar with history and social culture. He has very good common sense and can discern what is true and right. He's very insightful." - being booksmart does not make one wise, anyone can recite facts,, its called regurgitation :P

"Compassion - He has remarkable compassion for society's downtrodden. Those shunned and persecuted by the ruling majority. He isn't a racist, patriotic fanatical, homophobe or male elitist." - uh huh.. rrright,, and thats why he had all those folks slaughtered right? And he is a HUGE racist!! Read his ENTIRE plan.. he was planning to have all african americans killed and he treated women like dogs

"Integrity - He is the poster child. He has been relentlessly persecuted and physically threatened and harmed for his beliefs. All the while continuing to stand behind his beliefs no matter how dangerous they are to his well being." ok i dont argue there except to say that his BELIEFS are whacked!!

laughing out loud You're worse than that kkk guy. But you're right, I just cant argue with the philosophical genius that is bilb.
I'm SO "whacked"!! stick out tongue

eggmayo
Originally posted by Tex

Yeah, good example of that was on 'Bowling for Columbine', the MICHAEL MOORE film that this guy seems to hate.
Brian Warner says, when asked what he would say to the kids at Columbine, "I would stand and listen to them, not say a word, because thats what noone did".
That isn't the exact quote, it was just a bit of the movie that stuck in my skull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.