whats the most fav planet in the starwars saga?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Weapon Mas
whats the most fav planet in the starwars saga?
mines korriban

TraptUnderIce
korriban is pretty kick ass evil but I have to go with Dathomir. Sexy witches and rancors win.

Sith Weapon Mas
yeah thats my 2nd fave, but the nightsisters arent that sexy

TraptUnderIce
but the other ones were

Sith Weapon Mas
the singing mountain clan wasnt it

Kun-ni Habeo
Coruscant from the movies
andfrom the games Korriban

DarthMandalore
movies: naboo
games: onderon/dxun

Lord Caltor
Mandalore (sp?)

(the planet mandalore not the person)

DarthMandalore
there's a planet mandalore? oh thats right, duh...

xyz jedi
Tatooine

xxxpoppunker182
i really like Almas

xxxpoppunker182
in the movies Dagobah

xxxpoppunker182
in the games i liked korriban and sorry for all the posts not being in one

TraptUnderIce
Click EDIT. Bottom right of your post.

SnakeEyes
Coruscant is pretty awesome. Mustafar is the BEST environment for a saber duel, so I gotta like that one. And... I always had a soft spot for Tatooine. Kamino is kinda like the opposite of Mustafar and I like that planet also. There are way too many to choose from IMO...

Darth_Glentract
I like Malacor V. And Dxun. And COncord Dawn. And Courscant. And Tatooine. And..... TO MANY TO CHOSE FROM!

DarthMandalore
now if you could live on only ONE planet, what would it be? mine would be Onderon, i don't know why, but something about it always captured me...

TraptUnderIce
Corellia sounded interesting. Naboo is a pretty scenery> I wouldn't mind living their or Mon Calamari.

Darth Koroni
Despite the fact that is a moon, Yavin 4 or Korriban. Yavin because it was an important dark side location through out the Millenia and Korriban because it was the heart of the Sith Empire.

starwarsfreak34
Fav planets: Zonama, Mustafar, Coruscant, Sluis Van, Bakura, Fondor, Bastion, Ossus, Yavin (and its moons) and also Myrkr

starwarsfreak34
place to live on? that would have to be Ossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.