Thunderstorms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
there's a thunderstorm going on outside right now and it's awesome...the lightning is awesome and the thunder is so loud...i love thunderstorms, we havn't had one in a while...i feel bad for my cat though, she's really scared of thunder and i really hope the electricity doesn't go out because it's sunday and sunday's are boring...anyways...who else likes thunderstorms?

The Tired Hiker
I love thunderstorms! I think they are fantastic! You should hope the power goes out, it's the best! Light a bunch of candles, cozy up with some hot chocolate near the fireplace, invite over your carnival friends, and force the two headed man to massage your feet. That's what i do. happy

silvertsume
i do! yes i guess u really get used to them in florida.. and i like them... but now hurricane season has already started.... last year took a wall off....

Ladyluck
it just thundered really loud!! woah! i think it's the loudest i've ever heard thunder! lol

silvertsume
lol... those ones r cool.. they like shake the appartment..or house.. or watever..lol

Ladyluck
lol yea

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ladyluck
there's a thunderstorm going on outside right now and it's awesome...the lightning is awesome and the thunder is so loud...i love thunderstorms, we havn't had one in a while...i feel bad for my cat though, she's really scared of thunder and i really hope the electricity doesn't go out because it's sunday and sunday's are boring...anyways...who else likes thunderstorms?

Cool, where are you? Because I was just in mass and heard all this thunder and lightning and then it started to pour. I'm in Georgia. And it was pretty cool, at least for me it is....

Ladyluck
awesome...i'm in canada

PrinceofBlades
awesome...i'm in canada

O dear, well that simply wont do... sad

Ladyluck
sad

shaber
I saw forked lightning once and yes, cats are terrified of it yes

LightSaber_Part
Thunderstorms are cool, (I live in Texas) but in Kansas they are Awesome!!! because its so flat there

PrinceofBlades
sad

It's not you, but you see I was talking with God right, and he had told me that he wouldn't make it rain when I went up there. But since it did, I'm going to have to set up a meeting because well....this simply wont do...

silvertsume
<:<:<:<: florida iz hottt.... but the guyz r hotter:>:>:>:>

Zatch_Bell
I love thunder storms. Guess that is the reason I am going to be an Meteorologist. My mom hates them she always is paranoid during a thunderstorm.

Lana
We're supposed to get really bad thunderstorms here today...my mom said she heard something about a possibility of tornados....yippee no expression

(I'm terrified of lightning)

Killer_Dennis
there's a thunderstorm going on outside right now and it's awesome...the lightning is awesome and the thunder is so loud...i love thunderstorms, we havn't had one in a while...i feel bad for my cat though, she's really scared of thunder and i really hope the electricity doesn't go out because it's sunday and sunday's are boring...anyways...who else likes thunderstorms? I do! We had one today! eek!

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silvertsume
<:<:<:<: florida iz hottt.... but the guyz r hotter:>:>:>:> roll eyes (sarcastic)

silvertsume
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
roll eyes (sarcastic) ... lol... well itz true!!

Ladyluck
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
It's not you, but you see I was talking with God right, and he had told me that he wouldn't make it rain when I went up there. But since it did, I'm going to have to set up a meeting because well....this simply wont do...

ok erm

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I do! We had one today! eek!

eek! yay!

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Lana
We're supposed to get really bad thunderstorms here today...my mom said she heard something about a possibility of tornados....yippee no expression

(I'm terrified of lightning)

that sucks you're terrified of lightning...i think it's beautiful

PrinceofBlades
that sucks you're terrified of lightning...i think it's beautiful

Until it hits you, than it ain't pretty no'mo

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Until it hits you, than it ain't pretty no'mo lol... i think its fascinating. i have 2 frend hu were walking with each other... 1 got hit n her hand flew out n hit the othe ones face, n now she has a bit<h slap scar... no lies.. its 100% true

PrinceofBlades
lol... i think its fascinating. i have 2 frend hu were walking with each other... 1 got hit n her hand flew out n hit the othe ones face, n now she has a bit<h slap scar... no lies.. its 100% true

did the one who slapped the other still alive?

silvertsume
yes... but paralyzed

PrinceofBlades
yes... but paralyzed

Well, better me than the person who got slapped. Sad about the paralysed one though...

Ladyluck
lol nice

PrinceofBlades
lol nice

I think there's a saying that goes, actually two of them:

1) It's funny until someone get's hurt, then it's hilarious.

2).Don't ever try to out race the problem, out race the slowest person facing it as well.

silvertsume
lol

Ladyluck
heh yea

PrinceofBlades
hehe, I made up the second one...big grin

Ladyluck
good job! lol

PrinceofBlades
Thanks i'm usually a philosophical guy, so I'm using it to my advantage...

Ladyluck
heh

PrinceofBlades
So is that all your going to say. I'm digging deep to try and use more than one word per reply, and your here giving me "lol" and "hehe"?!!?!?

Ladyluck
i guess

Ladyluck
LOL just kidding! haha...sorry...i'm a little preoccupied

PrinceofBlades
i guess

umm, ok erm

PrinceofBlades
LOL just kidding! haha...sorry...i'm a little preoccupied

that's fine, I was joking anyway.

Ladyluck
big grin

PrinceofBlades
big grin

had to walk the dog. The one thing that I hate about thunder storms, is the humidity they leave behind. I hate stickyness!!

Storm
love

I should move.

WickedTexasMomA
I love them,sadly it hasn't even rained here in Texas for 3 months now.

Ladyluck
3 months?! wow...tha sucks...

PrinceofBlades
I remember Georgia had this horrible droubt. All the kids grew a new appreciation for rain here...

Ladyluck
wow...it's been about 3 weeks since our last rain and i just about died...i love rain!...but i'm sure you already know that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.