Hey Techies! Help me out . . . (please)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So check this out, when I click on the OTF, the screen has not been updated for like over an hour. When I click on a topic, it won't show me the latest posts. In order to read updated topics, I have to go to my profile, click on 'Find TTH's last posts' and then it brings me to a current page. Any ideas as to why this is happening and how I can fix it? embarrasment

SlipknoT
Its Because Raz Feels like Making your day Hard

The Tired Hiker
Sometimes I wonder . . . confused

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Sometimes I wonder . . . confused

I don't think this is a problem with your computer, but rather the server. Now if you needed a hacker, well that's a different story. *Puts on disguise*
disguise I can help you there...

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I don't think this is a problem with your computer, but rather the server. Now if you needed a hacker, well that's a different story. *Puts on disguise*
disguise I can help you there... lol.... is guess it was ur server 2...

The Tired Hiker
So what do I do? Just ride it out? embarrasment

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silvertsume
lol.... is guess it was ur server 2...

No, just giving a suggestion. I on the other hand don't get the "new" crap at the opening of each thread. So I can't see of people's responded or not...

PrinceofBlades
So what do I do? Just ride it out? embarrasment

Hey, I remember this happened to me once...yeah I think that's what I did. Sorry SS, I forgot...

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
No, just giving a suggestion. I on the other hand don't get the "new" crap at the opening of each thread. So I can't see of people's responded or not... owell... im not computer smart ne ways.. =P laughing out loud so go with wat sum 1 smarter says yes

The Tired Hiker
It's fixed. Someone called my phone and bumped me offline, when I logged back on, it was all back to normal! smile

PrinceofBlades
It's fixed. Someone called my phone and bumped me offline, when I logged back on, it was all back to normal! smile

lucky you...

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I should go buy a lottery ticket. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.